EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Victor WANYAMA has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Celtic for £4,010,000

A regular for Celtic, should rise from 83 to 85 :)

Santiago NAGÜEL has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Argentinos Juniors for £480,000

Another riser from Argentina. Hopefully gets a +5.

Giovinco + 9.1mil for Lukaku. Pretty happy with this. I think Giovinco will have a big season replacing Del Piero at Juventus.

Great deal for you imo. Lukaku hasnt had any game time and his future is uncertain but is still a promising youth. Howcer you get 9.1 mil which is a good sum of cash along with Giovinco who can play as an am/fwd, whos just moved to Juventus, and maybe in for a rise + hes touted as the succesor to Alex! Plus hes 89 overall and a part of the italian euro 2012 set-up

Gary Mack steered Derby County to victory against Manchester City.

Derby County outclassed Manchester City and beat them 5 - 4 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 2 encounter.

Vargas was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yanga-mbiwa and Lucas were also amongst the goalscorers.

Derby County went through 7 - 5 on aggregate.

just realised that this game was an SMFA game :P..........thought it was a domestic cup game so put out my 86 average cup side.

well done the kids..............shame on you Man City assistant

Happy to take the 3-1 win over burnley :)

Newcastle now moves up to 4th place in division one which is incredible as when I took over last season Newcastle was 9th in division two! :D

In other news, newcastle is interested in adding cavani to our team! ;)

Leeds get a win over top of the table Arsenal, Kagawa with the only goal of the game, Janssen sent off so will miss the next game.

We are 11 points clear of the relegation zone with a 9w/3d/5l record since I took over when they were in the relegation zone pretty pleased with the form and hopefully we can get in the top 10 so as the next manager can have a euro trophy to play for.

1181.jpg3 - 1 1071.jpg

Emilio Izaguirre (22)

Jose Maria Guti (30)

Damien Duff (66)

Edinson Cavani (72 pen)

Poor result tonight against an unmanaged Blackpool team. I've struggled to find a tactic that suits this side yet but somehow we are just 3 points off the play-offs. We're losing money hand over fist in this division so I think we've just gotta go for it and try to get promoted or risk having to sell the squad and re-build at the end of the season.

Sven BENDER has completed his move to Manchester United from Wigan Athletic in a swap deal for Yao Kouassi GERVINHO and Gonçalves JONAS

In hindsight, taking on two wages for one probably wasn't the wisest idea but it strengthens our attacking options a lot and loses one from the middle of the park where we're over stocked.

Hartlepool 1-2 Bristol Rovers

Lost my first game in charge of Hartlepool to an 89th minute goal. Pleased with the performance though as we had more possession and tripple the amount of shots. Hamouma scored the goal fro Hartlepool.

We have nothing to play for this season so I will wait for externals to buy some players before making more signings :)

3-0 loss to Sheff Utd.

Pretty much a disaster in terms of the state of the current table as a win would have almost extinguished any chance of them them returning. Stats scarily one-sided so now need to regroup and get the two more wins needed to stay afloat.

Play Preston next just above me.

The deal reported to be worth 1,500,000 plus Tom HUDDLESTONE and Hugo RODALLEGA involving Lucas BARRIOS of West Ham United and Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Some bargain West Ham are getting in my opinion!

Manchester United 3-1 Norwich City

Perfect debut for Bender as he filled the spot for Schweinsteiger brilliantly with him also getting a goal. Dzeko and Aguero got the other goals whilst Di Maria got another 2 assists to his name.

I don't know what is happening to the other teams as the gap is now 19 points as the likes of Millwall, Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday are all struggling in the last part of the season. Not that I'm complaining or anything:p;)

Yeovil Town 1 -1 Port Vale

Wasted opportunity against struggling unmanaged Yeovil.

Nevermind.

8 games to play and have a 8 point cushion from 7th place, and only 3 points from 2nd!

Next up though is top of the table Carlisle. Drew with them earlier in the season. Would take another draw this time!!!

I have the Tottenham offer, but am not going to take it. If a forumer wants it let me know (in the next day or so).

Southend recorded another draw against 2nd place Birmingham, quiet an even game with Birmingham City grabbing the early lead. After that Southend came to life and Danilo scored a late, late equaliser to get a point, Giggs with the assist.

Ruben Michel got an minor injury and out for at least a match

On other news, glad to secure another Japanese playmaker

Hiroshi KIYOTAKE has moved to Southend United from Nuremberg on a deal believed to be around 650,000 plus Curtis NELSON and Papa SENE

Saw some video of him and I was impressed at his passing and agility, went from Kagawa's old club to Nurnberg, hopefully he can have a similar impact to Kagawa at Dortmund.

Next up is table topping Man Utd

That deal has dodgy written all over it.

It's the same guy i believe

If you look on Vlad new game world thread

ali bhai and Iqbal-MUFC last posts on the thread were today and have been banned most likley today.

and In the game both managers are from Pakistan.

That deal has dodgy written all over it.
It would be' date=' since the west ham manager and the norwich manager are one and the same ;)[/quote']
Some bargain West Ham are getting in my opinion!

Im thinking that too. Alhi Bai took over West ham right? He stated on the forum he was west ham here plus he just got banned for cheating. :confused:

Also take in the considertaion that Iqbal is suspected to be AliBhai's second forum name :o and it got banned. And since Iqbal just came in hes already had a deal accepte. Also, they are both from pakistan! :confused: