EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Im thinking that too. Alhi Bai took over West ham right? He stated on the forum he was west ham here plus he just got banned for cheating. :confused:

Also take in the considertaion that Iqbal is suspected to be AliBhai's second forum name :o and it got banned. And since Iqbal just came in hes already had a deal accepte. Also' date=' they are both from pakistan! :confused:[/quote']

Very fishy isn't it ?

and who would accept a rated 90 striker for Hugo RODALLEGA a rated 87 striker who has lost it ?

Just seen Westham have a bid accepted on Coventry's Beck for CV,in which they are unmanaged.

Very fishy isn't it ?

and who would accept a rated 90 striker for Hugo RODALLEGA a rated 87 striker who has lost it ?

Just seen Westham have a bid accepted on Coventry's Beck for CV' date='in which they are unmanaged[/b'].

Yikes, I saw that too but didnt realize coventry was unmanaged.. is that transfer deal being reported as of now?

Yikes' date=' I saw that too but didnt realize coventry was unmanaged.. is that transfer deal being reported as of now?[/quote']

I would take over but have no space too do it.

I've already reported it lads and his forum accounts have been dealt with also..........SM should deal with it over the next day or so.

don't be surprised if all his deals are reversed though.

Well played.We can't have a cheat in this GW,just ruins the fun for others.

I've already reported it lads and his forum accounts have been dealt with also..........SM should deal with it over the next day or so.

don't be surprised if all his deals are reversed though.

He was trying to do deals with me but I didn't want to have any dealings with him even though he was offering superstar deals which would have been well in my favour.

As I said its a hard line to draw.

On one hand, i cant see this ever reaching 80/80 and thus its probably fair to buy from unmanaged. On the other hand buying from unmanaged reduces the chances of it actually getting to 80/80,

Hate to sound mean, but if it bothers people so much get out there and invite people into the setup so buying from unmanaged doesn't happen rather than complaining and not trying to do anything to rectify it.

And I stress Im not being mean, just would be nice for people to invite other people and help me make this bigger

Well I am out of here' date=' I have put Leeds in a good place and hopefully they stay up .Good luck all.[/quote']

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(

Why mate? Really sucks, especially when we are looking to build not lose.

Finally completed a deal which see me getting Ben Arfa for Arshavin and Diaby. SMFA blocked Preston for buying Diaby for CV several times but finally the deal completed yesterday. Quite a good deal for me as i like Ben Arfa.

Busquets,De Rossi and Kaka still available

For that West Ham manager,what a childish attitude

Hi lads,

If any of you receive PM's or message's on in-game chat from Ali Bhai (devil eye's/west Ham manager) or Iqbal MUTD (Norwich manager) can you please not relay them to the forum, you can PM them to me if you like if you find them threatening to the gameworld or if you think the break any rules.

the member is banned from the forum and posting his messages gives him a voice.

Kind regards

Gary

As I said its a hard line to draw.

On one hand' date=' i cant see this ever reaching 80/80 and thus its probably fair to buy from unmanaged. On the other hand buying from unmanaged reduces the chances of it actually getting to 80/80,

[b']Hate to sound mean, but if it bothers people so much get out there and invite people into the setup so buying from unmanaged doesn't happen rather than complaining and not trying to do anything to rectify it.

And I stress Im not being mean, just would be nice for people to invite other people and help me make this bigger[/b]

But when you do invite someone.They reject it as they know that it isn't as good of a setup(Competative wise) and when they look at the gameworld overview and see its like half full it puts people off as they want a Gw where it's full like 7046 or 7777.Don't get me wrong i like this setup and i don't want it too die but it's going to get harder to maintain.

The offer for Ortiz LOLO of Hartlepool United from Osasuna has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally got a bid from external. A nice £7 million for the 87 rated player. Time to make more signings :D

Why are more people buying from unmanaged now ?

all the good players are at division one teams and wont be moving until they get old/start declining

at least with unmanaged i can get a player at what he is worth.

one time someone tried to make me pay 35mil for a player worth 15mil so i just went and got a younger player with slightly lower overall from an unmanaged.

player hoarding is no fun xD

stoke has 117 players? thats nearly 3 teams worth of players(40 a team)

all the good players are at division one teams and wont be moving until they get old/start declining

at least with unmanaged i can get a player at what he is worth.

one time someone tried to make me pay 35mil for a player worth 15mil so i just went and got a younger player with slightly lower overall from an unmanaged.

player hoarding is no fun xD

stoke has 117 players? thats nearly 3 teams worth of players(40 a team)

Stokes team is a bit of a joke. He has players that will never play a game for him, a bit on the selfish side. (Its 125 include his loaned out players).

A decent batch of risers just out the oven. :)

Pazler +4 > 80

Vuch +5 > 80

Scuk +5 > 80

Zahustel +4 > 80

Danicek +5 > 80

------------

Giving most the first team a rest tonight with the impending Shield Final just round the corner so new boy Kleber gets his first start up front. :)

1071.jpg1 - 0 1237.jpg

Sami Khedira (39)

Not a convincing win but it'll do. Khedira's first goal of the season guarantees all three points to make sure we keep the pressure on the teams above us. We stay 7th, three points off the final play-off place.