EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Bids for Schmelzer has been accepted. I offered the most my chairman would allow with the 2 players' date=' Caulker and Gibson. Think it came to around 22 mill.[/quote']

Then i seems have beaten your bid at least :rolleyes:

SM can really be pathetic sometimes.

So my chairmans max for Schmelzer was the 18mil bid I placed. Arsenal's is over 19 yet he has a much better squad?

If you already have players in that position it can effect CV.

do you have a few LB's already??

1-0 loss away at Preston.

Would have liked a point but no worries as only fielded an 86 average against a 90 one. No change in the table as Sheff Utd lose at home to Stoke. :)

All about da Final now, off to Wembley we go ! :D

3 new signings for Hartlepool

The offer for Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN of Valenciennes from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

85 rated CB. Should continue to rise next season.

The offer for André CARRILLO of Sporting CP from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

One of the hottest talents in the Potugese league. Rated 86 at the moment, with another good season can rise to 88. Overpaying a bit as another club bidded then withdrew.

The offer for Silva ROMARINHO of Corinthians from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Was surprised he was availalbe. He started a few games for Corinthians this season and scored 2 goals last weekend, and also scored against Boca in the Copa Libedatores. Could be a great future signing :)

Ahamada (87)

Gebre Selassie (83) Boly (85) Isimat Mirin (85) Gibbs (87)

Muamba (87) Wanyama (83)

Kakuta (84) Ekici (87) Carrillo (86)

Mcmanamam (80)

Red - On Loan

Green - For Sale

Team is coming along nicely. Have £9 million left to sign a striker and midfielder, but wont make any more signings until Muamba is sold. :)

I'm offloading a fair bit of my youth while I look to trim the wage bill and reduce the deficit at Wigan. Details below.

Rhys Murphy - 21 years old - CF - 73 rated - £150k

Chuks Aneke - 18 years old - CM - 76 rated - £675k

Abdul Razak - 19 years old - CM - 77 rated - £1m

Gael Bigirimana - 18 years old - DM/CM - 78 rated - £1.45m

Ravel Morrison - 19 years old - AM/Wing - 78 rated - £1.5m

Andrade Ze Luis - 21 years old - CF - 80 rated - £1.8m

Matt James - 20 years old - CM - 80 rated - £2.4m

Fernandez Nacho - 22 years old - CB - 80 rated - £1.9m

Also, I'm looking for a 90+ rated LB. Get in touch if you have anyone that you're not using and I'll try and tempt you with an offer. :)

I'm offloading a fair bit of my youth while I look to trim the wage bill and reduce the deficit at Wigan. Details below.

Rhys Murphy - 21 years old - CF - 73 rated - £150k

Chuks Aneke - 18 years old - CM - 76 rated - £675k

Abdul Razak - 19 years old - CM - 77 rated - £1m

Gael Bigirimana - 18 years old - DM/CM - 78 rated - £1.45m

Ravel Morrison - 19 years old - AM/Wing - 78 rated - £1.5m

Andrade Ze Luis - 21 years old - CF - 80 rated - £1.8m

Matt James - 20 years old - CM - 80 rated - £2.4m

Fernandez Nacho - 22 years old - CB - 80 rated - £1.9m

Also' date=' I'm looking for a 90+ rated LB. Get in touch if you have anyone that you're not using and I'll try and tempt you with an offer. :)[/quote']

I have an 89 LB if your interested??

2-1 loss to Arsenal.

Was always going to be tough this one coming up against a 94 average but did the best I could just simply wasn't meant to be, well done Jooles. ;)

Next it's bottom-placed Chelsea who have lost 11 of the last 12 so here's hoping I don't screw it up lol :P

The offer for Ferreira PEPE of Manchester City from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two part deal. Pepe will join Villa in exchange for Mertesacker + Krasic + Coutinho.

Pretty thrilled with the deal. Krasic is the winger I have been looking for for ages. Mertesacker means I don't lose defensive depth. Vidal will take over Pepe's defensive midfielder position in our starting XI. And Coutinho is a nice young talent to top off the deal and will be sent out on loan.

Great doing business with Villa. Pepe arrived ages back in a deal that saw Mata and Westermann join West Ham. Would love to still have Mata :) Played 99 league games for us, scoring 11 goals and getting 6 MOTM awards. Over all 3 seasons, he had a season average rating above 7. Certainly been a good signing.

The offer for Jeffrey GOUWELEEUW of SC Heerenveen from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another youngsters joins the Hartlepool revolution. Managed to sell a few players to externals, so still have a nice bit of cash to play with.

Also had a riser today. Gebre Sellasie 83->86 :D

Hope people dont mind me cancelling the 2 loans (Gundogan and Evans) They are injured and suspended, but I dont really need them after the signings this week. But I know people can get funny about sending backs loans when they arent available to play, so if there managers let me know first please :)