EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Another youngsters joins the Hartlepool revolution. Managed to sell a few players to externals' date=' so still have a nice bit of cash to play with.

Also had a riser today. Gebre Sellasie 83->86 :D

Hope people dont mind me cancelling the 2 loans (Gundogan and Evans) They are injured and suspended, but I dont really need them after the signings this week. But I know people can get funny about sending backs loans when they arent available to play, so if there managers let me know first please :)

no chance...........you ill keep him until the end of the season :mad::mad::mad:

nah its OK mate :P

Another youngsters joins the Hartlepool revolution. Managed to sell a few players to externals' date=' so still have a nice bit of cash to play with.

Also had a riser today. Gebre Sellasie 83->86 :D

Hope people dont mind me cancelling the 2 loans (Gundogan and Evans) They are injured and suspended, but I dont really need them after the signings this week. But I know people can get funny about sending backs loans when they arent available to play, so if there managers let me know first please :)

No problem mate, if you want a replacement just stick a bid in, don't need any back now as there are only league games left:)

686.png

WIGAN ATHLETIC UPDATE

Yeovil Town 1 - 1 Wigan Athletic

Andrea Pirlo (18)

Fernandez Alex (72)

Grrrrr. Another two points dropped against a poor unmanaged team. I'm still struggling to find a formation to suit this team which is not what you want when your next match is against the runaway league leaders. Fortunately, 6th place lost tonight so we actually reduced the gap to the playoffs but we need to start winning soon. With just 6 games left, now is the ideal time to put a run together and sneak into the top six but that largely depends on us discovering any sort of form.

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 Carlisle United 32 38 72

2 Rotherham United 32 27 61

3 Wolverhampton Wanderers 32 18 59

4 Blackburn Rovers 32 35 58

5 Port Vale 32 30 58

6 Bristol City 32 15 53

7 WIGAN ATHLETIC 32 8 51

8 Charlton Athletic 32 9 48

3-0 win against Chelsea.

Massive win for me that brings me very close to clinching survival. Zarate gives us the crucial opener, new signing Diakate does get a small injury though and one game suspension for Berezutsky but have got players to fill in so not a problem. ;)

Chelsea get relegated in the process but not surprising with the amount of effort put into them.

7 points clear now so a win should see me safe. :)

Lincoln City 0 - 3 Port Vale

Important win, and now with only 6 games to play we surely have one foot in the Division 3 playoffs.

Actually only 3 points off 2nd placed Rotherham, and as we play them in the final game of the season, it could be an exciting finish.

The next game will be crucial however as we play 4th placed Blackburn Rovers. We beat the 3-2 earlier in the season with a MoM performance by Cerci, who will miss this match due to injury :(

Manchester United Win Division 2!!!!

Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool

Navas and Bender both score to give us the win along with the title. Birmingham City lost which means that the gap is now 20 points with 6 games left to play. Division 1 football next season where we hope to make an immediate impact:D:D

Well done mate ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taye Tiawo (89 LB) can go to the highest bidder...........linked with a move to Benfica this summer.

also to the Rotherham manager, I'm going to recall McCarthy, but you can have Grenier if you like ;)

and now, Wigan and Ireland star James McCarthy is available to the highest bidder also ;)

Manchester United Win Division 2!!!!

Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool

Navas and Bender both score to give us the win along with the title. Birmingham City lost which means that the gap is now 20 points with 6 games left to play. Division 1 football next season where we hope to make an immediate impact:D:D

Next season you have got the opportunity to move up the rankings in our rivalry ;)

Everton

City

United

Pool

This setup is amazing. Chelsea' date=' Spurs, Man Utd, Liverpool all have spent or will spend time in div 2 and Man City always like to have a little flirt with relegation[/quote']

Maybe the managers at those clubs are just terrible :P

That man city manager is the worst of the bunch , Hes been here for a long time and his team are always near the trapdoor :D

Maybe the managers at those clubs are just terrible :P

That man city manager is the worst of the bunch ' date=' Hes been here for a long time and his team are always near the trapdoor :D[/quote']

Agreed with it.

And how amazing a little team like Middlesbrough could have such amazing squad

FREE GOOD TEAM in the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Big challenge for a Big manager :

Sheffield United ( P.EVRA R.VAN DER VAART J.TOULALAN )

16 Preston North End 32 -5 39

17 Peterborough United 32 -11 37

18 Sheffield United 32 -15 30

The President of Sheffield are looking for a good manager because its almost the end , their star are afraid to be relegated. They need right now a good manager .. Who can take up this challenge

Leeds United : Good players like Koscielny , Kagawa , zanetti are there ...

Good team to take up

Vale 4-4 Blackburn

Took the early lead in the First minute with Cani scoring,a minute later Vale scored with Torje being the man to score.After the exciting start the match slowed down.Until again Torje scored in the 29th.12 minutes later in was two all.Then after 4 minutes after the start Torje scored again :mad: ( how is a 87 rated player able to score 3 against my 89 and 90 rated CB?Should of played Cahill).Managed to score and then take the lead.On the 72 Marcelo scored to put it 4 all.

How Rotherham hasn't pulled away from Blackburn,Wolves,and Vale is all do to their manager's inactivity.Leaving Blackburn-Rotherham a key match on who finish's second,then I play Wigan.Blackburn has to win whose two match's to finish in second.Vale play's Rotherham on the final day lucky for me.I have to win at least 4 of the 5 remaining match's to finish second.

686.png

WIGAN ATHLETIC UPDATE

Wigan Athletic 0 - 2 Carlisle United

Sylvain Armand (19)

Jose Callejon (78)

Meh. Equal possession, we had twice as many shots and over twice as many shots on target but they won 2-0. Despite that, we stay 7th and we're only 3 points off the play-offs. I'm starting to think that we may still be in Div3 next season though. Congrats to Carlisle who clinched promotion with that win. Carlisle play 6th place next and we play bottom of the table Lincoln City. Hopefully I'll have something more to shout about by then!