EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- SPURS AND FULHAM FREE!!

Welcome to the new managers :) Manchester United here, if anyone needs loans just stick a bid in;)

Only got a point from the last two games, where I played a weakened squad due to the concerns etc...but who care we are champions:rolleyes::D

686.png

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH...

Lincoln City 1 - 0 Wigan Athletic

Nicolai Muller (69)

This game world hates me. My 90-rated side was beaten 1-0 by an unmanaged 82-rated side. We're 4 points off the play-offs now with 4 games remaining which feels like a stretch too far given our recent run. We've only managed 3 wins from 8 since I took over. Time for another tinker with the tactics I think!

I've just flogged 11 youth players to get the balance back into the black. It's starting to look like a case of getting this season over with and then rebuilding the team into something that works. If anyone is interested in any of my players then feel free to drop me a message.

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 Carlisle United © 34 40 76

2 Rotherham United 34 27 63

3 Port Vale 34 33 62

4 Wolverhampton Wanderers 34 19 62

5 Blackburn Rovers 34 35 60

6 Bristol City 34 15 55

7 Watford 34 5 52

8 WIGAN ATHLETIC 34 5 51

When bidding on a player who has requested a transfer' date=' once the deal has been accepted you are unable to cancel ;)[/quote']

DAMN YOU!!!!!! :P

The offer for Damien LE TALLEC of Hartlepool United from Tours FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Callum MCMANAMAN of Hartlepool United from Stevenage has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A nice £5.6 million to spend next season. For the rest of the season Romarinho will be my striker :) Will be looking to sign an 87+ striker with before next season, if anyone is selling let me know. Not too old though :P

Granit XHAKA has completed his move to Everton from FC Basel for £2,658,000 plus Darron GIBSON and Jay EMMANUEL-THOMAS . All other offers were turned down.
Joel OBI has completed his move to Everton from Chelsea for £6,552,000. All other offers were turned down.

Missed out on Ross Barkley but 2 out of 3 isnt bad. I suppose I overpaid for Xhaka but he is a top prospect and both Emmanuel-Thomad and Gibson were just eating away at the wages.

Obi was bought as I had a bit of spare cash.. and thought.. why not :D

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

04854XqcfCY

Gary Mack steered Derby County to victory against fierce rivals Leeds United.

Derby County outclassed Leeds United and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hulk scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Giroud was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Draws for both Everton and Arsenal mean Derby are crowned D1 champions B)

beat stockport 2-0 in a mesmerising performance, Leon Knight, although his average is 72 is got the skills of a 90 rated player.

bad news:

Gorkss and Afellay join Xandao and Clayton on the injury roster, together racking up 5 weeks worth of injury time :(

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

04854XqcfCY

Derby County outclassed Leeds United and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Dammit! :mad:

Nah, couldnt have gone to a better man and team. This season Derby have been unstoppable, congrats mate! :)

Everton sit second with the 3 games to go, the last game being against Arsenal :rolleyes:

CONGRATS DERBY

Drew 1-1 with Newcastle

3 games to go and 5 above relegation. Our form has seen has pick up 6 points in our last 6 games.

The two teams below me, Sheffield and Peterborough have gotten 10 and 4.

Still cant get over Chelsea's relegation. Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea will all be in 3 div next season

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

04854XqcfCY

Congrats Garymack on a well deserved premiership, sooner or later we will meet again as rivals in the Premier League =P

My love affair with beating Liverpool continues with a 1-0 victory at Roots Hall Stadium with Southend, although this season hasn't had many highlights, this was certainly one of them.

Gianluca Curci was an absolute colossus and man of the match, keeping out efforts from Fernando Torres and Robbie Keane, especially the opening minute drilled shot and a 26th minute diving header which could have easily broke the deadlock but Curci was determined to keep a clean sheet. To our credit, we created chances by stretching the Liverpool defence and beautiful cross from Sam to Ruben Michel's head gave Southend the lead and ultimately the 3 points

This result means that Southend has reached the holy 40 point threshold and should be in the Championship next season where we can hope for better things but for now we celebrate my finest win as Southend manager

Next up is Cardiff City, away from home

Did Bolton buy from unmanaged? :confused:

Im more confused at why he bought Berbatov :confused:

Anyway' date=' Everton announce a new signing,

The offer for Mathias ZANKA JORGENSEN of PSV from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

3 million + a 77 and a 78. Not too bad I reckon.

Ok then, beat Sheffield United 2-1 away from home. Goal in the 87th minute from Nicolas Pareja has kept me up for at least a little bit longer.

Basically, it's between myself, Sheffield United and Peterborough for one final spot in the Premiership next season. I need to beat Preston at home and Chelsea away. Which I think is very possible.

The thing that troubles me most is Peterborough's game against City. I have a feeling that the result of that one will decide my fate.