EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

I just wanna say thank you to the sunderland and manchester city manager really appreciate your help lads.. Much appreciated on my part

If you need some loan deals, I'm more than happy to give you three of Muniesa, Bartra, Shelvey, McEachran, Flanagan, Planas, and Parsh :)

End Of An Era?

Yossi Benayoun, one of Gus Poyet's most loyal lieutenants, has left the BPL for Zenit.

The Israeli and GK Petr Brezovan went to Russia in a deal which saw Zenit key man Danko Lazovic come to the AMEX stadium.

Manager Seth Lark has changed the look of a competent, if aging, side.

Fellow 32-year-old Yasuhito Endo is likely to meet a similar fate. The Japanese was part of an unsuccessful bid to lure Napoli hitman Goran Pandev to Brighton. Even so, he is unlikely to displace midfield pairing Michael Bradley and captain Denis Glushakov, who are both 25.

Bradley's arrival saw another veteran Richard Dunne, also a staple of the BPL, exiting for Roma.

This leaves Aritz Aduriz as the only member of the over-30 club. Lark has stated the Spanish striker, who scored 11 times last season, will not leave but it is hard to see him getting anywhere near 28 appearances this season.

New blood has been quick to arrive, with highly rated teenager Viktor Fischer choosing Brighton as his new home. An even bigger signing would have to be that of Mattia Destro, a loanee from Newcastle. The youngster starred in a friendly against Man City, scoring the winner! Much is expected of the youngster who is yet to miss a match under Lark.

In summation, this will be Brighton's First XI :)

482307_Brighton_and_Hove_Albion.jpg

Sorted . I'm with GaryMack on this - I'm sick of seeing people buy from unmanaged clubs (the worst example being the new Chelsea manager) - so it's only fair we stop it ourselves.

Happy to see. Just sad that we didnt play nicer as he didnt know about the rule then coz now he has quit :(

thanks mate but i need to clear of my debt to even think about loaning some players..

Saying that, if you want the guy Im buying off you back on loan, or anyone in my squad, feel free to ask. When you get the cash from the current bids you've accepted, how much more are you still in debt?

Saying that' date=' if you want the guy Im buying off you back on loan, or anyone in my squad, feel free to ask. When you get the cash from the current bids you've accepted, how much more are you still in debt?[/quote']

I'll be about 9 million in debt. so it aint that bad. Just need to offload a few more and wil be debt free with that will start rebuilding the whole team..:D

The offer for Antonio DI NATALE of Middlesbrough from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Di Natale sold to Swindon for 13m. Fair offer for both as they got quality striker. Di Natale has been with us since season 4 and he consistently deliver when he called. With the arrival of Torres, he won't feature much though.

Now i'll use some of my budget to help someone in debt like Brentford. I can only offer money though as i don't really have lower rated player to offer in P/E. Anyone need my help?

Di Natale sold to Swindon for 13m. Fair offer for both as they got quality striker. Di Natale has been with us since season 4 and he consistently deliver when he called. With the arrival of Torres' date=' he won't feature much though.

Now i'll use some of my budget to help someone in debt like Brentford. I can only offer money though as i don't really have lower rated player to offer in P/E. Anyone need my help?[/quote']

Might just chuck in a cash bid for someone at Bradford to get him out of debt. This is good in a way. Moving some of the talent around a bit and helping out the small teams. Just wish Stoke would join in as their squad is over 100.

Might just chuck in a cash bid for someone at Bradford to get him out of debt. This is good in a way. Moving some of the talent around a bit and helping out the small teams. Just wish Stoke would join in as their squad is over 100.

Are you sure Swindon is cheater? (just see your post). Because if it's true i'd rather sell Di Natale to someone else

Are you sure Swindon is cheater? (just see your post). Because if it's true i'd rather sell Di Natale to someone else

I don't think they are - it's just that the Bale transfer looked strange. They made enquiries about Boateng and Blazy-whatever and offered cash, so I think it's just a case of trying to build a decent side.

Unless there's any actual evidence I'd go ahead with the transfer.

Lads the last thing i wanna do is put pressure on you lot to buy my players. Only do it if you are keen on them boys. no biggy there are always external clubs i can sell em 2 just would have to wait longer than usual. But i cant thank the managers that have help me enough. Boro, sunderland and man city cheers lads :)

I don't think they are - it's just that the Bale transfer looked strange. They made enquiries about Boateng and Blazy-whatever and offered cash' date=' so I think it's just a case of trying to build a decent side.

Unless there's any actual evidence I'd go ahead with the transfer.[/quote']

Okay then i'll go on with the Di Natale deal.

De Federico coming on our way from Brentford. Hopefully the cash will help them and De Federico is nice player to add depth.

Nemanja Pejninovic has completed his move to Manchester City from Brentford for 7,013,000
Luca Antonelli has completed his move to Sunderland from Brentford for 1,350,000 plus Nathan REDMOND and Dong-won JI

Finally sold 2 of my players 8.3 million left in debt.. Hopefully with selling one or two more players will be debt free and can start the rebuilding process.

Cheers again lads :)

Signed Luca Antonelli for Dong-won-Ji + Nathan Redmond + 1.3m from Brentford. This gives me a LB if I pay with 4 at the back but it helps Brentford a bit which is good. Hopefully with little things like this that people are doing, it revives this gameworld.

Liverpool is set for the upcoming season with a flurry of transfers in the last 4 days

Liverpool have swooped in and signed Free Agent Gabriel OBERTAN for 4,750,000.

With the impending departure of Clemens to Everton as apart of the Marchisio deal, he will be a good player to have but will probably not play that regularly, so he will be up for loan to any lower teams who are looking for a winger for the new season.

Niko KRANJCAR has moved to Liverpool from Tottenham Hotspur on a deal believed to be around 7,700,000.

Very glad to get this deal done, as I was looking for the final piece of the puzzle of the team, and he provide versatility, can use both feet. there will quite a battle for left wing position with Kranjcar and Guardado vying for the starting spot

Liverpool have managed to sign Sanmartín JOSELU from AD Ceuta on a deal believed to be around 2,570,000.
Liverpool have managed to sign Oleg SHATOV from Anzhi on a deal believed to be around 1,410,000.

Impressive youngsters who are playing well with moneybags Anzhi and Hoffenheim,so looking forward to their development

First up is promoted Rotherham

Finally debt free. Thanks for all your helps lads. Now will be bringing a few players and selling the whole team.. Completely rebuilding the squad. Dont think the lads will be aywhere near promotion to divo 3 this season. But its all about the future for brenford.:)

On another note will be playing luton in a couple of hours. Good luck to all with their games tonight..

Finally debt free. Thanks for all your helps lads. Now will be bringing a few players and selling the whole team.. Completely rebuilding the squad. Dont think the lads will be aywhere near promotion to divo 3 this season. But its all about the future for brenford.:)

This would have helped

Pasquale FOGGIA has completed his move to Norwich City from Brentford for £5' date='200,000 plus David DOWSON and Shaun BRISLEY [/quote']

It's almost becoming a tradition now, opening the season with an East Midlands Derby. For the last 3 seasons, Forest have played Derby either first or second game in, and thankfully for us we continued our winning run in those games, with a superb 3-0 victory at Pride Park.

Next three games are Milan, Arse and Villa... I'd be stoked with a Cup win and two draws.