EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

This is stupid. We shall never talk of what happened to Man City last night.

Why not?:P

Manchester United 3-0 Manchester City

We have won the Manchester Derby and affirm our superiority above city:D Ronaldo got a brace, the first assisted by Di Maria and the second from a penalty. Busquets managed to get on the score sheet on his debut by netting the third.

The bad news is we have Schweinsteiger out for a few days and Di Maria is suspended for the next 3 games. But that doesn't mater much as we beat city:D:p

I took Chesterfield way down in Div 4...did some restructuring..will see what happens..:)

Great to have you back mate. You are a legend of the setup and you're posts about Rochdale a few seasons back on the reporting thread were always a joy to read

Manage to secure a place in the next round after knocking out divo 2 side stockport county on penalties after the match finish 1-1. Really pleased with the performance from the lads. Didnt expect us to beat stockport county but we manage to pull through and secure a place in the next round.

Hi guys haven't posted in ages, Brighton has a win and a loss since my last post, disappointing but what is even more disappointing for us is losing money on HOME games despite not spending needlessly.

Good news for us tho, despite failing to get much revenue, we knocked out great old Man City in the cup! Schlaudraff scored 1st but Ribery got the equalizer. It went to penalties and Victor Andrade of City was the only man to miss. City pushed us to the limit, hope we keep this good form up.

Also much thanks to the Watford manager for buying Josh Morris, which will get us out of debt. Also Toquero and Bolatti can leave for cash.

hello guys,

Kopstar sent me a message a while back about this setup and i have just entered with little Hartlepool in division 4.

Id like to stamp my authority on this team though so if anyone wants him for a sizeable cash offer

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo 85 21 CB

Highly rated at Real Sociedad and i am willing to sell him.

so if u have untold millions sitting around in your bank feel free to spend a few on him :D

hello guys' date='

Kopstar sent me a message a while back about this setup and i have just entered with little Hartlepool in division 4.

Id like to stamp my authority on this team though so if anyone wants him for a sizeable cash offer

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo 85 21 CB

so if u have untold millions sitting around in your bank feel free to spend a few on him :D[/quote']

Welcome in :) Good Luck!

Unfortunately by balance is currently £41k :o

hello guys' date='

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo 85 21 CB

so if u have untold millions sitting around in your bank feel free to spend a few on him :D[/quote']

Dont have much money in atm mate but gl with the season.:)

Liverpool 3 Blackburn 1

Glory Day's Liverpool have risen to the challenge beating fellow promotion favourites Blackburn 3-1. Great performance for the Reds with Cambiasso, Krancjar and Wendt scoring with RVP getting 2 assists. The growing pressure as Liverpool manager is temporarily lifted after a lucky 2-2 draw against old team Southend United.

Dropped big names Nesta and Farfan due to poor form and promoting Krancjar and Djorou, Krancjar rose to the occassion and has impressed me. Good perfromance and hopefully we can start on the right track

Next up is Reading away

Win a 4-3 thriller against surprise packages Crystal Palace. Should have won more convincingly, but I'm not complaining as we had two penalties against us, both missed. It's the Roma duo Destro and Bradley that bring the goods, Destro continues to lead in scoring with 8 goals. :)

Also Flano is for sale at CV after he conceded the two penalties and got sent off. Will be offloaded after his 1 Match Ban. Before I forget, huge thanks to garymack for loaning Sharaawy again, he started the Palace match and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.