EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Liverpool 2 Millwall 2

Pen Liverpool 4 Millwall 2

Liverpool progressed into the next round of the English Shield with an absolute penalty shoot out with Millwall leading a majority of the game, it wasn't until a flash double from fringe player Salvio in the 78th and 81st minute respectively that Liverpool made it a real game.

Fortunate to get through to the next round but Salvio impressed me

Next up is unmanaged QPR

Norwich 1-1 Middlesboro

Pens: Norwich 2-4 Middlesboro

Was leading in the 24th minute from a goal from Kelly against the top division side. Unfortunately we were not able to hold on and conceded a goal in the

82nd minute. The game then went onto penalties and the stronger team won.

Other News

Free Agent Andrew SURMAN has completed his move to Norwich City for £2,865,000

Manchester United 2-0 Cardiff City

Goals by Adrian and Rafael' date=' both assisted by Lass B., put us through round 3 of the shield. There we will be facing Bradford. Marvin is out of a couple of weeks but Labyad should be back soon.[/quote']

Your MU too strong for my cardiff :D haha

Hey guys, been so long since i have been on (near 6 months off forum) so sorry for thwe lack of being axctive on here but ive been soldiering on ingame.

first things: i desperately need a striker on loan between 88-90 whatever there is, ive had loands of bids just ignored, so if anyone can ingame pm me something that would be super.

Preston North end has seen loads of changes in that time so ill list the best

Arshavin and diaby have come in (a good deal for ben arfa short term and with diabys place in midfield maybe mid-term aswell, BONUS)

also secured the signiatures of Miranda at CB and ISCO, a couple of coups there. lastly, Badstuber made his way to Deepdale seeing Jagielka and PAzzini go the other way!

anyway guys hope i can try to get on more often but unlikely, but ill be trading away in game so see ya on the battlefield!

Hey guys' date=' been so long since i have been on (near 6 months off forum) so sorry for thwe lack of being axctive on here but ive been soldiering on ingame.

first things: i desperately need a striker on loan between 88-90 whatever there is, ive had loands of bids just ignored, so if anyone can ingame pm me something that would be super.

Preston North end has seen loads of changes in that time so ill list the best

Arshavin and diaby have come in (a good deal for ben arfa short term and with diabys place in midfield maybe mid-term aswell, BONUS)

also secured the signiatures of Miranda at CB and ISCO, a couple of coups there. lastly, Badstuber made his way to Deepdale seeing Jagielka and PAzzini go the other way!

anyway guys hope i can try to get on more often but unlikely, but ill be trading away in game so see ya on the battlefield![/quote']

Feel free to put in a loan bid for Peter Crouch :)

Manchester United 6-1 Aston Villa

Who else if not Ronaldo and Di Maria? The first with a hat-trick, the latter with 4 assists. Navas, Pique and Schweinsteiger got the other goals. Back to first as Arsenal draw and Sunderland lost but the next game is against 3rd placed Everton

After the superb start to the season a defeat and now a draw against unmanaged opposition unsettles me slightly.

Stay top' date=' but need some more wins sooner rather than later...[/quote']

Brighton benefit from another Port Vale slip-up as we beat Bristol 4-2. Destro, Eliseu and Fabian Johnson put us 3-0 up before Bristol fired back twice. Congre then compensated for conceding a penalty by scoring the 4th. 6 wins in a row now.

Liverpool continued on its merry way with a win against serial promotion candidates Hull City who have a good strong team. It was quite close for a about an hour with Mathieu and Felliani having equalised but then midfield maestro Merieles and young gun Moses came in and made the game beyond doubt

That makes it 12 games unbeaten in league and cup with (10 unbeaten in league)

Next up is Ipswich in the cup

Just beat Lincoln City in the English cup 7-2, however slightly shocked at the Lincoln team. I remember the manager doing it, but I completely forget about it :D

If anyone is looking for a team, then take up Lincoln!

They have:

Cesar in goal,

Pique, Vidic, Hummels, Lucio, Toure in defence,

Robben, Alonso, Muller, Messi, Robinho, Kaka, De jong, schweinsteiger in Midfield,

Eto'o, Villa, Gomez, Torres and Rooney in the Forwards :D

Just beat Lincoln City in the English cup 7-2' date=' however slightly shocked at the Lincoln team. I remember the manager doing it, but I completely forget about it :D

If anyone is looking for a team, then take up Lincoln!

They have:

Cesar in goal,

Pique, Vidic, Hummels, Lucio, Toure in defence,

Robben, Alonso, Muller, Messi, Robinho, Kaka, De jong, schweinsteiger in Midfield,

Eto'o, Villa, Gomez, Torres and Rooney in the Forwards :D[/quote']

Lol Jonas Hummels (Mats's brother), Velimir Vidic, Osvaldo Alonso

Anyway, we threw our first team out for the Cup and defeated Villa 2-1! Villa took the lead through Banega but Brighton fought back with Eliseu and Petric to continue our Cup dream. For all our efforts, the stadium was half-filled and as a result we're still in debt.

Everton is next!

Ipswich 1 Liverpool 0

Liverpool's unbeaten run finally ended at the hands of an unmanaged Ipswich in the English Cup third round. A surprise loss but we will move on quickly and concentrate on the league

Uchida picks up a three week injury, so that might be an inconvience but we have good cover with Bosingwa

Next up is third placed Birmingham City