EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

the injury to mitroglou has probably got the entire division celebrating, racking up 10 goals in his first 7 appearances for the club and i must admit that i stunted his growth by changing formations and attacking styles, nonetheless, Mitroglou is spending the rest of his transfer ban injured(comes back a day before the TB expires)

4-3 win at Bradford. Should have won more convincingly, but I'm satisfied considering at one point we were 2 down. Eliseu, Destro, Bradley and Jones all scored in the comeback. Not sure what to make of this, especially with our rivals Norwich coming up next.

Shrope 1 Liverpool 0

Gutted that we got nothing out of this game and that Park Chu Young scored in the 89th minute but in truth, we never really got going. Need to pick up our performances especially after the horror show last week when we lost 5-1 to Barnsley

Been a Jekyll-Hyde team this season, with some brilliant wins against more fancied opponents but then we don't show up against smaller teams. May need a change

Next up is Tottenham

Norwich City 3-0 Bristol City

Totti, Wright-Phillips, and Surman were the goalscorers as we win 3-0 and stay in 2nd place.

Big game next against Brighton who are a point behind in 3rd. 1st place Port Vale look to be uncatchable but there is tight competition for 2nd place and automatic promotion with Swindon also in the running.

3 goals in the last 20 minutes see Brighton come from behind once more against Norwich. Norwich's Surman quietened the home fans with two great free kicks, but Bradley and Petric drew Brighton level before Eliseu scored a last gasp winner. Unlucky mate.

Will get the Comeback King achievement for this, but more importantly we are up to 2nd.:)

Manchester United 4-2 Peterborough United

After a goal each side in the first 3 minutes, the game went quiet until the second half. The away side went a goal up but a brace from Di Maria and another from Pique gave us the win. We now go first on goal difference.

Next are two consecutive games against City!

Liverpool 2 Tottenham 1

An all important win for Liverpool after two poor performances against Barnsley and Shrope. Jefferson Farfan who until recently was exiled from the first XI due to a poor run of form, returned with a MOTM effort against Spurs with a goal. While Salvio came off the bench to grab the winner for the reds.

In truth, Tottenham played the better football up until Gattuso sending off. This resulted in the Reds dominating possession and dictating play, carving out a number of chances. RVP missed from the penalty spot but it mattered little as we secured a vital come from behind win.

Honourable mentions to Kana-Biyik who made his league debut for Liverpool and played like a rock whilst Felliani, Salvio and Ninis all played brilliantly off the bench and was a constant thorn in the side of the back 4 of Tottenham

Next up is the MK Dons in the English Shield Quarter Finals!

Manchester United win the Manchester Derby AGAIN!!

Manchester United 5-2 Manchester City

City trashed by the power of the Red Devils as the home team runs riot. They took the lead early through Ribery but United changed the score from 1-0 down to 2-1 by half time thanks to Godin and Marvin. The second half started quit in a controversy as City where handed an easy penalty converted by Lescott. However this only gave steam to the Untied players as they scored 3 more times through Adrian, Dzeko and Labyad. MOTM awarded to Godin.

Now into the semis:D And another Manchester Derby in two days...another easy 3 points:cool:

Luís FILIPE has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Yasuhito ENDO and Kazenga LUALUA . All other offers were turned down.

:) Massive signing for us, Atletico's #1 left back will go straight into the first team. It's a pity to lose LuaLua and Endo, they played an important role in getting us to the last 4 of the Shield.

Edit: Anyone wants Congre (CB/RB) or Pogatetz (CB/LB)? Will gladly receive a central midfielder (rated 88/89) or a cash bid (9 million) in return.

Manchester Untied 4-2 Manchester City

The Red Devils yet again crash their neighbors to win the third derby this season:D:D The game was closed in the first half as Untied went 4-0 up thanks to a brace from Schweinsteiger and Ronaldo. In the second half Ribery got two goals for the visitors. Thanks to this win we retain the first spot on goal difference.

Norwich 2-2 Blackpool

Another disappointing result. We saw our lead taken from us twice in the game. Rodallega and Huddlestone got our goals. Totti was out for this game and won't be back for a couple of weeks. Decided to try and get another forward although I'm probably being overly optimistic if I think I can land Reus.

Huddersfield Town 0 - 5 Port Vale

Celebrate my 125th game in charge of Port Vale with another great win.

Port Vale have now won 12 games in a row after beating Huddersfield Town setting a new club record.

I will laugh my head off if I mess this up now! :D

Amazing result, absolutly trouncing Cardiff city 5-0 in the cup semis to book a place in the final and put fear in The heart of my opponents.

An early header from diaby got us to.half time, where we regrouped and smashed home 4 more courtesy of a Miranda brace and isco and palacio singles.

Time to win my first major trophy in 2933 B)

Amazing result' date=' absolutly trouncing Cardiff city 5-0 in the cup semis to book a place in the final and put fear in The heart of my opponents.

An early header from diaby got us to.half time, where we regrouped and smashed home 4 more courtesy of a Miranda brace and isco and palacio singles.

Time to win my first major trophy in 2933 B)[/quote']

No way! :P

A 2-1 victory over Manchester United in the Cup semis leaves Brighton fans in heaven. Jones and Congre gave us a comfortable 2 goal cushion before Rafael pulled one back.

In the league, everything's going great as well, put 9 goals past our opponents without reply to remain in the automatic promotion spots by 3 points.

No way! :P

A 2-1 victory over Manchester United in the Cup semis leaves Brighton fans in heaven. Jones and Congre gave us a comfortable 2 goal cushion before Rafael pulled one back.

In the league' date=' everything's going great as well, put 9 goals past our opponents without reply to remain in the automatic promotion spots by 3 points.[/quote']

Top effort mate, told ya I'd much rather play you than united! Best of luck mate but I am gonna have to smash up a bit unfortunately :P like the rest of my victims. Only Darlington in round 1 has put a goal past my cup defence. 2-1, 5-0, 3-0, 3-0, 5-0, TBA. Pick your margin of defeat hehehe