EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Talked to him he understands is a cool guy a lot of school on though. He is gonna pop by forum when he gets time.

Disappointed to drop points away at west ham' date=' 2-2 draw not too bad considering I had anyukov sent off at 50 mins. Gotze yet to make an impact[/quote']

Thats awesome. The best way to stop unmanaged is to get more people involved.

Liverpool 1 Hull City 0

Huge win in the context of automatic promotion this season. Prior to the match, the lead separating Hull and Liverpool was 7 points, thanks to this win, that has been cut to 4 points.

Swedish wunderkid Ekdal got the winner in the 55th minute with a brilliant chest down, beating the defender then passing it into the net. This kid has surprised me this season, by not only keeping the likes of incumbent central midfielder Merieles on the bench but pretty much cementing his spot in the middle of the park and the first XI.

RVP was denied a goal, thanks to an offside flag but all in all, a great result, another clean sheet and an important three points

Next up is Birmingham City which is another "must" win scenerio

Hi guys....just wanted to introduce myself(although some of you already may know me as the guy who wants to buy from unmanaged clubs....i got the message so i wont to that again)im a dental student and arsenal fan....im currently managing bolton and hoping to stay up this season.....got 4 straight wins but haven't really played anyone of real quality.As im quite busy i will try to post as much as i can...probably in between patients:)

Hi guys....just wanted to introduce myself(although some of you already may know me as the guy who wants to buy from unmanaged clubs....i got the message so i wont to that again)im a dental student and arsenal fan....im currently managing bolton and hoping to stay up this season.....got 4 straight wins but haven't really played anyone of real quality.As im quite busy i will try to post as much as i can...probably in between patients:)

Glad you could make it mate!, its all good I signed Charlie Adam from unmanaged and got the **** taken out of me not realising that rule we follow or why!

Arsenal fan aye, champion! Good luck staying up mate, should be alright have a solid squad there!

Thanks for stopping buying from managed clubs - Everton.

Nervy 2-1 victory over Blackpool pulls us 9 points clear in the automatic promotion spots, Gillet and Eliseu scoring. Port Vale was promoted today and they're headed for the title, leading us by 10 points with 5 matches to go. The good news is that just 7 (maybe even 4) more points will seal promotion. Playing a strong Wigan side does not exactly help to achieve this goal, but of course no one can rule out this Division 3 side that won the Cup.

Birmingham 2 Liverpool 3

Liverpool won the 'must win' game with a 5 goal thriller over Birmingham City at St Andrews. These encounters are usually dire matches with maybe an odd goal on either side to win the game however this wasn't the case.

The roller coaster started with Roux scoring in the 13th minute, Fabio Coentrao equalised in the 36th minute with only his second goal of the season. Blues fullback Walker made a foraging run to give Birmingham the lead again at half time.

A change in tactics, resulted in Ekdal scoring a long range scorcher to put things on level terms then the man of the moment Robin Van Persie gave us all the points with a sublime placed shot past the keeper.

Not the usual route of the game but I don't mind as long as we got the result, we move up one to 4th with a 4 point gap separating 2nd and 4th. Its going down to the wire with 5 games left to play and all we can do is keep winning.

Next up is Stockport

Manchester United 4-2 Preston North End

Ronaldo opened the scoreline after just 3 minutes but the home side quickly turned the score around by the 9th minute with goals from Carroll and Susaeta. Di Maria made things level before half time. It was only after the entrance of Labyad that United showed signs of good football as he assisted Ronaldo for the teams 3rd goal. Soon after Navas found the 4th. We also had Lahm sent off just before the hour of play.

Everton lost which means we are once again more close to the title!! 14 points above second with 5 games to go!! Which means that we can secure the title by the next match:cool::D

Watford 1-1 Norwich

The match ended 1 - 1 between Norwich City and Watford in their Division 3 fixture.

Surman scored the only goal for Norwich City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Other News

Pasquale FOGGIA has completed his move to SS Lazio from Norwich City for £3,397,200

Preston unable to hold back the red tide after having a 2-1 lead inside the first ten minutes. Lahms sending off at 2 apiece should have lifted deepdale, but instead it caused complacency and an unforgivable last 15 against ten men shipped 2 goals.

Mighty push for.europe to qualify now!

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Wigan Athletic 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Schlaudraff scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lazovic and Petric were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another thrilling come from behind victory for Brighton. We looked down and out after Micah Richards and Gonalons put powerhouses Wigan 2-0 up, but Schlaudraff started the comeback, Petric equalized and Lazovic turned 0 points to 3 with the winner. This means that just 1 point at Wolves will seal promotion.

Meanwhile, the recent Ligue 1 changes saw Umtiti get a +6 rise :), straight into the 1st team for him.