EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

The unthinkable happens! I lose an Aussie derby to kroitz!

Got slapped 4-0' date=' despite having 21-6 in shots and 15-5 on target I lose 4-0. What a bullcrap freak result. Casillas made Carroll his *****[/quote']

I feel ripped off, that should have been 6-0. In 2nd place but I doubt I can catch Man U.

Roberto FIRMINO has completed his move to Derby County from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Lucas TORRO has completed his move to Derby County from CD Alcoyano for £290,000

Andy POLO has completed his move to Derby County from Genoa CFC

Giannis FETFATZIDIS has completed his move to Derby County from Olympiacos for £4,400,000

makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Any teams vacant? thinking of jumping back into this game world loved the reporting thread and all... had to take a break because of senior year still in senior year but I just loved this GW

Not sure if Wigan still unmanaged, but there is a good Bolton and Barnsley I believe one has bale for starters

Gareth Bale deal looks abit suss to me........is the Barnsley manager a forumer.

The Fulham manger Strangley logged out 2mins before the Barnsley manager did after the deal was accepted, Rejected, then accpeted again even though it was the same amount.

may be nothing, but stinks little to me

Gareth Bale deal looks abit suss to me........is the Barnsley manager a forumer.

The Fulham manger Strangley logged out 2mins before the Barnsley manager did after the deal was accepted' date=' Rejected, then accpeted again even though it was the same amount.

may be nothing, but stinks little to me[/quote']

I am Fulham manager.. yes i trying to sign G.Bale but keep reject and he ask for 2 star player for trade which i find

not worth.

Buying or Trade player please msg me in game.

Thomas MÜLLER is very concerned regarding his lack of games, if this issue is not addressed the player will become increasingly unhappy and may leave the club.

Hes injured!? I need my cash to buy a new CB, so he has to wait. Someone, please offer me 20 mill for Palombo?

Norwich 1-2 Port Vale

Still managed to keep in 3rd spot despite this loss to the leaders. Totti notches up another goal to take his tally to 21. Unfortunately it's 17 behind the leader Brown Ideye who has 38 goals this season for Port Vale.

Promoted in the most mundane way possible-goalless draw with Wolves, should have won that with 9 shots on target to Wolves's 2.

Brighton and Hove Albion have swapped Michaël PEREIRA and Denis GLUSHAKOV for Andrea PIRLO of Juventus.

Of course, this man wasn't playing. :D

Alejandro GÓMEZ has moved to Brighton and Hove Albion from Catania Calcio in an exchange deal for Giuseppe BELLUSCI.

'El Papu' joins Brighton, he's one of my favorite players and will most certainly get +1 soon.

Carlisle United 1 Liverpool 2

Liverpool pulled off quite a result over newly promoted Carlisle United, in the reverse fixture it was a 2-2 draw however in this instance, we were able to get away with all three points. Talismanic striker RVP scored to give the Reds the lead in the 11th minute, Carlisle equalised through Almedia from a spot kick but maligned striker Jefferson Farfan came off the bench and scored the all important winner for us.

This result lifts us to 4th but with 3 games to go and Millwall looking like have a pretty easy run till the end of the season, I'm consigned to think that play-offs is the best that Liverpool can do for this season.

Although something of interest, we do meet 2 of the 3 teams in play off positions in our final 3 matches which will be an interesting test.

In rare transfer news

Kévin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE has completed his move to Liverpool from Rennes for 2,000,000 plus Jamie CARRAGHER and Matthias OSTRZOLEK.

Beat out Everton in order to get a promising French defender. His versatility to in all the positions at the back will no doubt be an asset not only for this season but for future seasons to come.

Sad to see Liverpool legend Jaime Carragher go but he may come back to Anfield in some capacity.

Next up will be 6ht placed Burnley

Port Vale 1 - 0 Luton Town

My 135th game in charge of Port Vale, and with it...

Champions of Division 3!!!

Thanks to Brighton and Norwich for the challenge. Congrats to Brighton for getting promotion too. I really hope Norwich can join us in Div 2 through the playoffs.

This EC is quite quiet at times, but with a few good forumers battling it out, it can stay fun.

Brown Ideye now has 39 goals in 35 games. I'll keep pushing and try to help him get the most goals in the EC this season. B)

Huddersfield 1-4 Norwich

Scharrs, Surman(2), and Rodallega got the goals in this win. 3 games left before the playoffs and I have a job offer from Reading in Division 2. I'm not going to take the offer, and I'm sticking with my Norwich side.

Thanks to Brighton and Norwich for the challenge. Congrats to Brighton for getting promotion too. I really hope Norwich can join us in Div 2 through the playoffs.

Yes, I hope so too! :D

Port Vale 1 - 0 Luton Town

My 135th game in charge of Port Vale' date=' and with it...

[b']Champions of Division 3!!![/b]

This EC is quite quiet at times, but with a few good forumers battling it out, it can stay fun.

Brown Ideye now has 39 goals in 35 games. I'll keep pushing and try to help him get the most goals in the EC this season. B)

Great times, my Brighton's challenge was over around the halfway mark where I was absolutely creamed by the new Div 3 champions, but it has been a great ride. With thrilling 3-2 victories over Norwich and Wigan after trailing early, and an excellent run en route to winning the Cup, I have enjoyed this set-up.

Manchester United win the league!!

Was abroad till today hence the lack of celebrations :P will do a proper report later on today

Congrats Grotolo for your triumph in the Premier League' date=' you've both dominated Division 2 and Division 1 which isn't an easy feat to achieve. Well done mate :)

[b']

Liverpool 2 Burnley 1

[/b]

Liverpool have won an important game against Burnley, Swedish surprise packet Ekdal started things off, giving us the lead then Kiessling equalised but Guardado scored the winner and helped us get the 3 points.

Next up is Sheffield United

Middlessbrough pretty much already relegated after 3-2 loss from Sheffield Wednesday. With 2 games to go, we are 4 points behind Bolton in 17th position. Very disappointed with my team performance this season,despite getting some good businesses

Congrats Grotolo for your triumph in the Premier League' date=' you've both dominated Division 2 and Division 1 which isn't an easy feat to achieve. Well done mate :)

[b']

Liverpool 2 Burnley 1

[/b]

Liverpool have won an important game against Burnley, Swedish surprise packet Ekdal started things off, giving us the lead then Kiessling equalised but Guardado scored the winner and helped us get the 3 points.

Next up is Sheffield United

Well done mate :)

3 successive clean sheets sees Brighton take 7 points from the last 3 matches. Today we defeated Doncaster 4-0. Eliseu and Pirlo scored, with two goals from Lima. It's good that Lima is on fire now, as Lazovic did not really have the best of times up front.