EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Niall Taylor has guided West Bromwich Albion to a SMFA Shield Final win against ACF Fiorentina!! West Bromwich Albion were the better team and beat ACF Fiorentina 3 - 2 in the final to lift the trophy.

Torres scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arteta was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted....pitty my league form hadnt been as good

Posted on the reporting thread. Pretty clear Vucinic is a fan favourite.

Manchester City: A season in review

GYI0064725741_crop_450x500.jpg?1305390256

Final League position: 14th

The team continued their lethargy in recent seasons and failed to gain any momentum. There were no major signings as KopStar hoped that the team could gain some chemistry during the season but this was not to be. Whilst he is happy to work with a similar squad next season' date=' he has signalled his intent to bring in a few new faces in hope of achieving a top 4 finish next season. [/indent']

High point of the Season

Manchester City 2-1 West Brom

This win was the only time the team had any consistency. This was the 4th win on the trot. Goals were scored by Ribery and fan favourite Vucinic. Previously the team had wins against Stoke (2-1), Peterborough (2-1) and Derby (2-1).

Low Point of the Season

Manchester United 4-2 Manchester City

United had won the first meeting between the two sides in convincing fashion, 3-0. The two teams had met in the Shield Quarter final only a few days before this game with United running out 5-2 winners. But this match saw United win all 3 meetings between the sides in very convincing fashion.

Player's Player of the Season: Mirko Vucinic

Previous Winners:

Season 9- Steven Gerrard

Season 8- Mirko Vucinic

Season 7- Mark Schwarzer

Fan's Player of the Season: Mirko Vucinic

Previous Winners-

Season 9- Mirko Vucinic

Season 8- Mirko Vucinic

Season 7- Fernando Llorente

Norwich City Transfers Out

Everton SILVA has completed his move to Paysandu from Norwich City for £644,800

Reuben NOBLE-LAZARUS has completed his move to Coventry City from Norwich City for £535,500

Chris HERD has completed his move to Bury from Norwich City for £2,201,800

As mentioned before' date=' my report on our promotion success into Premier League

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=60950&page=47[/url]

Long way to go until the city of Liverpool is painted in red and not blue ;)

Still need a CB, lost out on Nkoulou after a MASSIVE bid from Millwall. Got one that isnt too expensive then get in touch. 88+ and no droppers.

Brighton end a successful Season 10 with a 3-1 friendly victory over Birmingham City.

33' A lightening fast exchange of passes between Burak YILMAZ and José CALLEJÓN creates the chance.

CALLEJÓN shows great quality on the ball and tries to pass it past the keeper.

GOAL!! - It drifts past the keeper and in.

36' A lightening fast exchange of passes between YILMAZ and CALLEJÓN creates the chance.

CALLEJÓN unleashes a powerful shot.

GOAL!! - The keeper has no chance as it sails past him.

Similar goals put Brighton 2-0 up, new signings Callejon and Yilmaz really clicking as an offensive partnership. Birmingham would pull one back, and Nolan Roux almost equalized for them, only to earn an offside flag.

ROUX gets clear of the defence and tries to roll the ball under the keeper.

GOAL!! - JOURDREN cuts down the angle well but the ball goes in under his body and into the net.

OFFSIDE! - The celebrations are cut short by the officials who spotted ROUX a yard offside.

78' CALLEJÓN makes a yard of space and puts a cross into the box.

JONAS cuts past a challenge and tries to place the ball past the keeper.

GOAL!! - The keeper gets a touch but can't quite keep it out.

Callejon was unplayable here, almost got a hat trick but still plays a part in all 3 goals.

More Norwich City Transfers Out

Robbie ROGERS has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Norwich City for £2,120,000

Rodolph AUSTIN has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Norwich City for £3,318,000

Vincent MURATORI has completed his move to AS Nancy Lorraine from Norwich City for £3,853,200

Last season was a crazy one in the market for Preston, seeing gotze, badstuber, Miranda, isco and Nordic all end up at Preston (although isco moved on fast)

Some goo players departed too in arteta (isco), lombaerts, lavezzi and Walcott, but over all we increased our avergae rating by 1.3 points and have some good depth in the bench.

Also managed to grab a great youth squad for 5 years Tim haha, and some sneaky gambles paying off like michu.

This season Preston will be quiet in the market unless great cheap deals come up, we will now let the great team that we have put together gel and aim for some European action.

Thought why not and did a bit of research into teams etc, taking into account previous success first team rating, second team raring, manager experience and a little luck I have compiled my winners and losers list for next season

1. United. Too strong, won by a mile and Formosa should be able to repeat the feat.

2. Arsenal. 1 of the best squad in the league, jooles is a magician. Utd shouldnt expect it easy

3. Derby. Great squad, macks transfers and tactics are good, and always finishes strong

4. Everton. I have faith in darlo to finish high, but some better work in the market needed.

5. Liverpool. I think glorys team will still perform well in div 1, but lack a top 4 edge

6. Middlesbrough. Shock near relegation last season, but I'd expect their Aussie manager to bounce back.

7. Man city. Also a dissapointing season, kopstar will be needing tactical improvement but a strong side shuld see then finish in Europe.

8. Preston. My boys have a super improved side with good depth, and I know how to finish top 3 in div 1.

9. Sunderland. I think I just feel sorry for kroitz.

10. WBA. Niall Taylor has a solid side and a good transer regime, should put together a solid year.

11. Villa. Great squad, but I have my doubts over tactical prowess.

12. Stoke. Malcolm is number 1 in risers and young talent, and always has a strong mid table at worst.

13. Newcastle. Quiet acheivers, always finish decently and should do so again.

14. notts forest. Sewak is a veteran, and with an okay squad at forest should be well clear of relegation.

15. West ham. Solid squad, good manager. Should clear the drop.

16. Soton. Once again should have the quality to stay out of the darkness.

17. Portsmouth. I beleieve the manager should have the tactics to survive, depth isn't an issue.

Relagtion.

18. Carlisle. Some good players, but not the firepower to survive the elite.

19. Leeds. Manager has some gooddeveloping talents, Nd alot of depth, but top quality players are lacking.

20. Millwall. Making some good buys, and a great last season, but will be overwhelmed at top level.

Long way to go until the city of Liverpool is painted in red and not blue ;)

Still need a CB' date=' lost out on Nkoulou after a MASSIVE bid from Millwall. Got one that isnt too expensive then get in touch. 88+ and no droppers.[/quote']

Hahaha...fair call since you've been in Division 1 since the inception of the setup but keep in mind, the pressure will be on you to win!

But be wary that Liverpool could spring an upset though :D

Lots of match ups that I will be looking forward to this season including the Merseyside Derby!

Thought why not and did a bit of research into teams etc' date=' taking into account previous success first team rating, second team raring, manager experience and a little luck I have compiled my winners and losers list for next season

1. United. Too strong, won by a mile and Formosa should be able to repeat the feat.

2. Arsenal. 1 of the best squad in the league, jooles is a magician. Utd shouldnt expect it easy

3. Derby. Great squad, macks transfers and tactics are good, and always finishes strong

4. Everton. I have faith in darlo to finish high, but some better work in the market needed.

5. Liverpool. I think glorys team will still perform well in div 1, but lack a top 4 edge

6. Middlesbrough. Shock near relegation last season, but I'd expect their Aussie manager to bounce back.

7. Man city. Also a dissapointing season, kopstar will be needing tactical improvement but a strong side shuld see then finish in Europe.

8. Preston. My boys have a super improved side with good depth, and I know how to finish top 3 in div 1.

9. Sunderland. I think I just feel sorry for kroitz.

10. WBA. Niall Taylor has a solid side and a good transer regime, should put together a solid year.

11. Villa. Great squad, but I have my doubts over tactical prowess.

12. Stoke. Malcolm is number 1 in risers and young talent, and always has a strong mid table at worst.

13. Newcastle. Quiet acheivers, always finish decently and should do so again.

14. notts forest. Sewak is a veteran, and with an okay squad at forest should be well clear of relegation.

15. West ham. Solid squad, good manager. Should clear the drop.

16. Soton. Once again should have the quality to stay out of the darkness.

17. Portsmouth. I beleieve the manager should have the tactics to survive, depth isn't an issue.

Relagtion.

18. Carlisle. Some good players, but not the firepower to survive the elite.

19. Leeds. Manager has some gooddeveloping talents, Nd alot of depth, but top quality players are lacking.

20. Millwall. Making some good buys, and a great last season, but will be overwhelmed at top level.[/quote']

nice post, im hoping for top 6 with West Brom