KopStar

EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Second minute goal. By debutant Miguel Britos was enough. To see PNE through to round 3 of the cup as half the first eleven are rested.

Jantschke and michu were hopeless against Peterborough in rare starts for them.

Port Vale 2 - 3 Leicester City

No surprised with the defeat considering our injury crisis.

It got better with an injury to Vogt in this game. Who is now out for 3wks :(

Will have to put out an awful team out in the cup on Monday.

Somehow managed to pull off a win against unmanaged Swindon. I'll take it! :)

Brenford 5-2 Crewe

Progress to the next round at the expense of crewe. Zamora grabbed a brace on his final game for brenford while Montano,Betao and Henrique grabbed one each to see brenford to a 5-2 win against unmanaged crewe.

On another note thee have been some big changes in the brenford camp. The londoners brought in 10 new players to help them in their quest for promotion.

Destroyed Tranmere in the Cup 4-0, Inui got us going just after 4 minutes, and goals from Lima, Schlaudraff and Fabian Johnson in the next 45 ended it. We earn a home match against Luton as a result. It's a long shot, but maybe we could retain the Cup!

Burnley 2-1 West Ham

Never expected to win this match cause for me the cup matches are not very important and my best players was on the bench... or not even on the bench and i played with a very very starting XI but i won, i'm very surprised cause i won this match and in Div.2 with my best starting XI i lose a lot of matches...

Bounce back from the shock west brom defeat with a trouncing of highly rated villa. They were lucky the scoreline was only 3-0, palacio ahgain opened the scoring, beford diaby missed 2 fks and a penalty, and then finally made it 2-0 with his noggin. Bender rounded it off with a late 3rd.

Off to Yeovil with the b team for knockout action next.

Sitting second B)

Ribery brace got us a 2-1 win. Ribery has 3 goals and 8 assists in 11 games. Absolutely masterstroke from me playing him in the middle this season. Once again proving Im the best manager in the league :D

Sitting second B)

Just waiting for the crash and burn now, no doubt you're getting nose bleeds from being so high up. Not used to it, are ya ;):D

Everton move up to third after beating the pushovers (Liverpool). Could do with Arsenal waking up.. its a bit dismal seeing the two Manchester clubs sitting in 1st and 2nd. :(

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) earned a draw with Brighton and Hove Albion against Fulham.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Brighton and Hove Albion and Fulham in their Division 2 fixture.

Pirlo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yilmaz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

2-2 draw against leaders Fulham. Yilmaz earned us the point with a 89th minute equalizer. It took Bale diving in the box to put them 2-1 up. As Brighton manager, certainly a frustrating result, but as a Fulham fan, it's good to see the Cottagers at the top.

Just waiting for the crash and burn now' date=' no doubt you're getting nose bleeds from being so high up. Not used to it, are ya ;):D

Everton move up to third after beating the pushovers (Liverpool). Could do with Arsenal waking up.. its a bit dismal seeing the two Manchester clubs sitting in 1st and 2nd. :([/quote']

Didn't ebven notice, what the devil is jooles doing down there!

Despite dominating every stat, and Bossing the play all day,Preston were wasteful and slowed in a 89 min equalise from Yeovil. Went down 5-4 on pens courtesy of late sub bender missing.

Unacceptable. Anyukov, mirallas and michu are now all open for negotiations, need to show this team if you don't perform your out. Also a 89 under 30 gk or 90 rated gk is worth most, unnrstall was poor and needs a rolemodel.

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Sheffield Wednesday.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gómez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yilmaz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 12th.

DIABY SMACKS 4!

Manager Cam Lucas made a bold (slash accidentally forgot to change it) move to play the back up brigade that lost on penalties to Yeovil midweek against forest in the league.

Man of the match diaby was the catalyst a first half hat trick all from dead balls, plus a free kick miss took us in 3 up. The onslaught didn't end though, with mirallas opening the second half courtesy of a diaby assist, beofre he had another free kick failure, and then yet another desperate tackle gave him the chance to belt in a 4th free kick.

Modric got a booking as a sub, and gave Forrest only their second attempt of the game, but gamiero couldn't convert. sirigu was excellent for the hone side, without him Preston could have been 10-0 with the b team.

A fantastic win, but it has left cam with a selction headache.

Last week's hero abou diaby turned to villain this week at Deepdale, as a late penalty miss cost his side 2 points at home against a plucky stoke.

A 3 min strike by michu was quickly cancelled out by a penalty given away by Anyukov, who was shortly after sent off, but not before stoke went to ten men, losing distin very early in a fiery encounter.

Man of the match Palacio restored Prestons lead but stoke replied again, before diaby missed a golden chance to take all 3 points.

Prestons 7th draw in 13 highhlights their need for some mental touhghness and a genuine match winner, as record signings Gotze and Modric are yet to make a big impact. Slip to 7th in the table as 4 of 5 above me win, and 3 of them hit 5.

getting a bit bored in here' date=' but since its my longest serving EC I will stick with it.

may need to write a report on how great I and my team are to get my appetite back :P[/quote']

Tellin lies for fun is a sign of a sociopath :eek::eek: