EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Sheff Utd 1-1 Fulham

Very nearly pulled off a win against Div 2 leaders Fulham. Suazo got on the end of a Evra freekick but Milevskiy headed the equaliser 2 minutes from time so we rise just one place instead of two to 9th position.

Lack of class sees Preston lose 2-0 to the champions. Despite 50/50 possesion and 2 shots on target less (12-10) palacio had 6-7 saved attempts. Just a lack off individual talent to put those chances away, but kudos to United on another deserved win.

So a few beers and coffee, home alone, 3 hours later I have a league on FIFA 13 with all the current EC div1 teams in it. Teams are accurate, and ive done my best to pick each teams 'most used' formations and tactics (as best I could relate them to FIFA in game tactics anyway)

Now I am going to SIM a season, and post reports at 10, 19, 30 and then imprtantn rounds towards the end. Hope you get a giggle, enjoy!

So a few beers and coffee' date=' home alone, 3 hours later I have a league on FIFA 13 with all the current EC div1 teams in it. Teams are accurate, and ive done my best to pick each teams 'most used' formations and tactics (as best I could relate them to FIFA in game tactics anyway)

Now I am going to SIM a season, and post reports at 10, 19, 30 and then imprtantn rounds towards the end. Hope you get a giggle, enjoy![/quote']

Wow nice! I've always been tempted to do something like this, but I guess it took a while?

Round 10

Stoke 25

West ham 24

Man Utd 21

WBA 20

---------------

Liverpool 20

Everton 18

Sunderland 18

Arsenal 18

Newcastle 18

Man city 17

---------------

Middlesboro 13

Villa 10

Derby 10

Milwall 10

Southampton 8

Forest 7

Preston 7

---------------

Leeds 4

Portsmouth 4

Carlisle 2

I suck, 17th :(

Halfway

Liverpool 40

Stoke 37

Arsenal 37

Man Utd 36

--------------

Middlesboro 36

West ham 36

West Brom 33

Man city 27

Sunderland 27

Newcastle 27

---------------

Milwall 26

Villa 25

Derby 24

Everton 24

Southampton 21

Preston 17

Forest 15

--------------

Portsmouth 11

Leeds 11

Carlisle 7.

Top scorers

Di natale - stoke 12

Lisandro - Wba 12

Ronaldo - man Utd 10

Van persie - Liverpool 9

Guardado - Liverpool 9

Gameiro - Forest 9

Round 30

Liverpool 64

Man Utd 61

Stoke 59

Middlesboro 57

----------------

Arsenal 56

West ham 48

Villa 45

Everton 44

West Brom 44

Man city 43

-----------------

Milwall 40

Sunderland 39

Derby 39

Newcastle 35

Southampton 31

Forrest 29

Preston 27

------------------

Leeds 22

Portsmouth 21

Carlisle 10

Top scorers

Di Natale - Stoke - 17

Lisandro - WBA - 15

Falcao - Newcastle - 14

Ronaldo - :Man Utd - 13

Dzeko - Man Utd - 13

Rooney - Stoke - 13

Luis Fabiano - Villa - 13

Round 37

United 79

Liverpool 78

Arsenal 74

Boro 68

--------------

Stoke 67

Wes Ham 58

Villa 57

Everton 56

WBA 54

Man city 52

--------------

Sunderland 51

Millwall 47

Newcastle 45

Derby 40

Southampton 39

Forest 35

Preston 31

---------------

Portsmouth 30

Leeds 27

Carlisle 18.

Leeds relegated.

United vs Everton for 1st

Boro vs stoke for 4th and UCL/EUROPA.

Preston (sigh) vs Portsmouth for survival.

Sorry lads, quitting Arsenal with immediate effect. Just too busy outside of SM with 2 kids, work and all, to pay them proper attention. They've been neglected for way too long and Messi deserves better :o

Dipping out with a 2.31 average, 9 trophies with Arsenal (at least 1 in every season with them) and 2 more with Carlisle, including in Shield and league double from Div 4 back in season 5 :)

Had intended to drop out vs. my old team Carlisle but in typical fashion got distracted and forgot about it. No better honor though to leave after playing Kopstar, Mr. EC2933. Keep up the great work here fella, your tireless efforts have helped create one of the best little set-ups on SM. Sadly it was never the same after Fury left though...

Sorry lads' date=' quitting Arsenal with immediate effect. Just too busy outside of SM with 2 kids, work and all, to pay them proper attention. They've been neglected for way too long and Messi deserves better :o

Dipping out with a 2.31 average, 9 trophies with Arsenal (at least 1 in every season with them) and 2 more with Carlisle, including in Shield and league double from Div 4 back in season 5 :)

Had intended to drop out vs. my old team Carlisle but in typical fashion got distracted and forgot about it. No better honor though to leave after playing Kroitzz, Mr. EC2933. Keep up the great work here fella, your tireless efforts have helped create one of the best little set-ups on SM. Sadly it was never the same after Fury left though...[/quote']

Dude that sucks, but life gets 2 busy and it sounds like you have a lot on. Make sure you come back to 2933 if you get time to pick up teams again!

In other news spanked west Brom 4-1 to continue stuttering form, seven points clear of the drop now and looking like being pretty safe :)

Sorry lads' date=' quitting Arsenal with immediate effect. Just too busy outside of SM with 2 kids, work and all, to pay them proper attention. They've been neglected for way too long and Messi deserves better :o

Had intended to drop out vs. my old team Carlisle but in typical fashion got distracted and forgot about it. No better honor though to leave after playing Kroitzz, Mr. EC2933. Keep up the great work here fella, your tireless efforts have helped create one of the best little set-ups on SM. Sadly it was never the same after Fury left though...[/quote']

What a flipping huge loss! Whilst you were far from the most active in the transfer marker you were a great manager and really put a lot into the setup so really appreciate that. Understandable as, even though some of us get caught up too much in the game, life sometimes should take preference.

Really hope we can get an amazing manager to take over your side.

Just noticed I played Arsenal last night' date=' not Kroitzz. Pity that theyve landed up at some random :([/quote']Sorry fella, my bad. That there just goes to show how little my head has been in the game :(

For what's it's worth, I'm always the least active in the transfer market, no matter what the gameworld. It wasn't exclusive to 2933 :P

Round 37

United 79

Liverpool 78

Arsenal 74

Boro 68

--------------

Stoke 67

Wes Ham 58

Villa 57

Everton 56

WBA 54

Man city 52

--------------

Sunderland 51

Millwall 47

Newcastle 45

Derby 40

Southampton 39

Forest 35

Preston 31

---------------

Portsmouth 30

Leeds 27

Carlisle 18.

Leeds relegated.

United vs Everton for 1st

Boro vs stoke for 4th and UCL/EUROPA.

Preston (sigh) vs Portsmouth for survival.

I wish I was that far up the table...

Anyway, with a 1-0 win over 3rd place Liverpool, I am now sitting in 19th place 8 points from safety.

I wish I was that far up the table...

Anyway' date=' with a 1-0 win over 3rd place Liverpool, I am now sitting in 19th place 8 points from safety.[/quote']

Yeah, btw Preston lost but so did pompey so we stayed up in FIFA. United won (as is likely this sm season and real season) damn united.

Its been a while since I last posted. Manchester United are once again the favorites to win the title after opening a 9 point lead over 2nd placed Everton (and 21 points over Man City:p:D ).

Latest transfer news saw us getting the Spanish maestro David Silva in a P/E with Lahm who was not happy with his role as a sub. Also, a deal has been agreed to bring in another Spanish giant, Xabi Alonso in a deal that sees Schweinsteiger and Godin heading to Sunderland (gave a bit too much but still have enough depth and I'm getting ALONSO).

Now my objective is to bring at least one Spanish striker to partner Ronaldo up front and I will have my dream team of Spanish and Real Madrid players almost complete:

Valdes

Ramos - Puyol - Pique

Busquets

Navas - Alonso - Xavi - Silva

Ronaldo - ???

Anyone having a good spanish striker and wants to do a deal feel free to contact me, can give Dzeko and even Aguero among others!!

Manager of Fulham

Fulham will aim for Div 1 spot!

Welcome and good luck.

In transfer news, Holger badstuber and Marko Marin will be leavin Preston for Sunderland, in an exchange that sees Phil jagielka, Aaron Lennon, Pablo sarabia and a couple million come to the club. Gives me more strength up top for depth at back, all in all a fair trade and fun to get involved in some wheelin and dealing again.

Feel free to bid for any Preston players, as I forgot how fun transfers are. (make your bids good though)

Fulham manager vow this season must win playoff promotion to Div 1,

Fulham manager challenge the players.

M.Sow and C.Samba vow for next oncoming match vs away

Brighton and Hove Albion must win game in order to promotion to next season Div 1.

Can M.Sow make the different on 17 Apr vs Brighton and Hove Albion?