EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

As some of you may know, I have started to try and create a German squad.

With Neuer, Kroos, Reus and Muller already in the team, I have signed the following:

Schmelzer

Aogo

L.Bender

and

Mesut Ozil :D :D

Im still looking for more though and I have a few very decent players which I can offer. Get in touch if you're selling any Germans then.. :D

As some of you may know' date=' I have started to try and create a German squad.

With Neuer, Kroos, Reus and Muller already in the team, I have signed the following:

Schmelzer

Aogo

L.Bender

and

Mesut Ozil :D :D

Im still looking for more though and I have a few very decent players which I can offer. Get in touch if you're selling any Germans then.. :D[/quote']

This should be interesting, me trying to build a spanish team (9/11 complete) and you build a german one as we are battling it out for the title :P

Also I have a german midfielder you might want a spanish striker I certainly do want (chairman doesn't let me bid so if you want to do a deal stick in your offer;) )

This should be interesting' date=' me trying to build a spanish team (9/11 complete) and you build a german one as we are battling it out for the title :P

Also I have a german midfielder you might want a spanish striker I certainly do want (chairman doesn't let me bid so if you want to do a deal stick in your offer;) )[/quote']

Made the bid :)

Shouldnt have sold Gomez!

Definitely not! But I still am interested in Mertesacker :D

SOMEONE WARN THE NEW MANAGERS ABOUT BUYING FROM UNMANAGED. WATFORD BOUGHT POGBA!

SOMEONE WARN THE NEW MANAGERS ABOUT BUYING FROM UNMANAGED. WATFORD BOUGHT POGBA!

So so sorry, I didn't realise this rule was in place. I have canceled the bid I had accepted for Henderson from unmanaged and I will make sure to not do it again. Sorry :)

So so sorry' date=' I didn't realise this rule was in place. I have canceled the bid I had accepted for Henderson from unmanaged and I will make sure to not do it again. Sorry :)[/quote']

Ah that's ho u got pogba, I was impressed with that signing. All good man you didn't know, I didn't either and bought someone from unmanaged when instarted in here too! Just keeps appealing teams open for new players!

Made the bid :)

Definitely not! But I still am interested in Mertesacker :D

I have the main man Mr mario gotze. But your gonna have to live without I think cause u won't trade Neuer. Ill look at a bid, but if you want him im going to need a crazily one sided.deal hahah

I have the main man Mr mario gotze. But your gonna have to live without I think cause u won't trade Neuer. Ill look at a bid' date=' but if you want him im going to need a crazily one sided.deal hahah[/quote']

You and Kroitzzz both have players I want - But wont sell them :P

Would either of you be interested in Benzema?

Fulham Transfer market (In)

JONATHAN, Cícero

DOS SANTOS, Jonathan

JONNY, Otto

VARGAS, Eduardo

BECH, Uffe

Fulham manager also make couple of loan DR and MR to strength the team depth

Fulham manager yell at team this season is not over yet and shout at players this season aim for promotion to Div 1.

New Signings Prove Difference As Smart Grabs First Win

Watford's new striker Luuk de Jong and wing partnership Gerard Deulofeu and Lorenzo Insigne each grabbed their first goal at their new team as The Hornets eased to a first win under new manager Tyler Smart.

375x-TwenteSport-De-Jong-2-300x200.jpg

Coventry ended the game with nine men as both Dean Whitehead and Richard Keogh were shown their second yellow card by the referee at either ends of the second half. This left big holes in Coventry's play that the Watford easily capitalized upon.

Any remaining chance of a play off place this season seems to be sinking away from Watford fans as Shorpe beat Gillingham by five goals to three and left Watford eleven points off sixth place with only twenty one to play for. Smart urged his men to "keep on fighting up until any hopes are gone."

You and Kroitzzz both have players I want - But wont sell them :P

Would either of you be interested in Benzema?

Not particularly, I was gonna gun for alba as part of a gotze deal bit I just saw on news fees he is gone too :(

Preston see 4 goals go in the opposition net as a late flurry put away Forest 4-2 at Deepdale. The win is the third in a row for PNE, all but assuring top flight status in what has been an up and down season.

It has Preston poised to regain the top 10 placing they had for the first half of the season before a woeful slump in form. In 13th place Preston are remarkably only 3 points and goal difference away from 6th, yes 6th, place on the table as the congestion for Europe is intense.

In a game where the manager shamefully forgot to edit his team sheet, the assistant manager debuted 17 year old 75 rated gnarly CORNET. The young lad equipped himself well on the big stage, alongside debutante nainnggolan and Baines.

An early goal from leading scorer and centre forward Palacio set Preston on the road to victory, but the half ended 1-1 courtesy of a Javi Martinez thunderbolt. The second half lead was regained by the home side on the 63' min when a dangerous cross was agonizingly headed in for an own goal by Tremoulinas.

Forest quickly made amends though, equalizing just five minutes later. Substitutions held the key for Preston, with michu coming on up top and using his height to score a header in his second minute on. Other substitute Markel Susaeta made sure of the points when his superb cross found the head of Centre Back Andrea Bazargli, and he made no mistake from 8 yards.

4-3 loss to Newcastle. Its getting harder to save the season. All 3 goals for us were scored by new signings.

You guys are goners. Cant see you staying up. If its any consolation Man United have been pretty good once they were promoted.

Smart Turns From Youth To Experience At Vicarage Road

Watford manager Tyler Smart brought in yet more faces to strengthen his squad for what could be an historic end to their Division Three. "It is all or nothing now, we have to throw whatever resources were left here by the previous manager to finish even in a respectable position this season." Smart stated when questioned on weather his new signings were financially viable for this small team just outside the North of London.

Manager Smart brought in the all time most capped outfield England international David Beckham. The thirty-seven year old, who has received 115 caps for his country joins Watford as they lie just eleven points off of a play off place. Beckham said at his unveiling that he was "looking forward to a new type of challenge" and he wants to "take a small club to the heights of Europe".

beckham300x150.jpg?w=300Nesta_Adios_Milan_han_sido-150x150.jpg

david-pizarro.jpgMassimo-Ambrosini-1-300x150.jpg

More new signings include Ex-Milan defender Alessandro Nesta. Also from Milan comes legendary Italian midfielder Massimo Ambrosini, Chilean midfielder, who spent a period on loan at Manchester City, whom he helped them lift their first League Title in fourty four years, David Pizarro, Ivorian Salomon Kalou, whom also helped win the English League Title as well as argueably the hardest club competition in the world, the Champions League and Ex-Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue.

256110.1.jpgperisic_150.jpg25717691_305ffa710b_m.jpg

Also linking up with The Hornets is relatively young 24 year old Croatian international Ivan Perisic. The Wolfsburg winger, who holds eighteen caps and one goal (against Belgium) for his country, has passed a medical and is expected to make his debut imminently.

Fulham 3 vs 1 Leichester city

In full detail:

0' Kick off

1' GIACCHERINI sees LULIĆ in space and switches play.

LULIĆ strikes the ball first time.

KRUL saves it with a great dive.

6' HAMSIK plays a through ball to Rodríguez PEDRO.

PEDRO takes a touch and tries to curl the ball past the keeper.

GOAL!! - KRUL dives low but the ball goes below his reach and crosses the line.

13' Chris SAMBA heads the ball down to Conceiçao EMERSON.

EMERSON takes a touch and fires at goal.

KRUL dives to the side and makes the save.

16' HAMSIK exchanges passes with BALE.

BALE looks to curl one home from distance.

GOAL!! - The keeper can't quite reach it.

29' João MOUTINHO gets out wide and plays a cross into the area.

BALE brings the ball down and fires a shot to the bottom corner.

KRUL grasps the ball with both hands.

34' Neven SUBOTIĆ delivers an angled ball into the penalty area.

PEDRO gets the better of the defence and runs the ball into the box.

He hits a powerful low shot.

GOAL!! - The ball zips across the turf and flies into the corner of the net!

43' Clint DEMPSEY helps out in the midfield and finds Cristian VILLAGRA with the pass.

VILLAGRA glides past two defenders and cuts inside.

He aims a shot at the top corner.

It's a good attempt but RAFAEL is equal to it.

44' DE LAS CUEVAS weaves through the midfield before playing the pass through to DEMPSEY.

Great footwork by DEMPSEY to make space for the shot.

The keeper gets across his goal well and saves it.

45' Half time

69' GOURCUFF holds off a number of challenges and and plays the ball out to VILLAGRA.

VILLAGRA glides past two defenders and cuts inside.

He aims a shot at the top corner.

It's a good attempt but RAFAEL is equal to it.

71' DE LAS CUEVAS rolls the pass through to DEMPSEY.

DEMPSEY takes a touch and tries to curl the ball past the keeper.

It's only just wide of the post.

72' DEMPSEY heads the ball back across the box from a free kick.

SANTANA gets clear of his marker and heads it at goal.

GOAL!! - The ball rockets over the keeper and into the back of the net.

73' GOURCUFF gets out wide and strikes a high ball into the penalty area.

GALLAGHER brings the ball down and tries a shot from a narrow angle.

RAFAEL saves with his body.

75' Júnior CESAR tries to tackle MOUTINHO but gets the man instead of the ball.

Free kick to Fulham wide of the penalty area.

GIACCHERINI whips one into the danger area.

SAMBA redirects the header towards goal.

KRUL reads it well and makes an easy save.

76' DE LAS CUEVAS receives the ball from wide and hits an instant pass to GALLAGHER.

GALLAGHER directs a shot at goal from close range.

It's straight at RAFAEL and he saves easily.

90' Full time

Liverpool 3 Portsmouth 2

Liverpool capped off a great comeback win against Portsmouth to leap back into 3rd place. Hat-trick Rossi showed everyone his quality and he could have had 4 goals if he didn't miss his penalty. A good win for the second team but our attention now turns to the English Shield Final.

It's been a long while since I posted on the thread but what a great time to do it. I'm anxious for the final and for us to possibly win my first trophy in EC2933.

Liverpool 3 Portsmouth 2

Liverpool capped off a great comeback win against Portsmouth to leap back into 3rd place. Hat-trick Rossi showed everyone his quality and he could have had 4 goals if he didn't miss his penalty. A good win for the second team but our attention now turns to the English Shield Final.

It's been a long while since I posted on the thread but what a great time to do it. I'm anxious for the final and for us to possibly win my first trophy in EC2933.

Fulham manager impress of Rossi display with hat trick during Liverpool beat Portsmouth

3-2. Fulham manager on the stand during the match.

Smart: "This campaign is not over yet!"

Watford cruised to within 8 points of a play off place with a 4-0 home win against Doncaster Rovers. Doncaster never looked like challenging dominant Watford at any point during the game. Manager Smart's faith in his new signings paid dividends as Solomon Kalou kicked off his career at Vicarage Road with a bang as he netted home in under one minute.

galatarasay-kalou-icin-bastiriyor_197428.jpg

Luuk de Jong scored a brace and Ambrosini scored just one minute after the start of the second half to set up a sensational run to the finish for teams in Division Three. QPR, Brentford, Plymouth, Shorpe, Palace and Watford can all easily reach a play off place and recent spurs in form for teams outside the top six have created what could be one of the tightest play off races in ages.

sport-graphics-2008_698018a.jpg

With eighteen points left to play for, Watford manager Tyler Smart is right when he says

"This campaign is not over yet!".

Manager of Fulham steered victory against Barnsley.

Fulham beat Barnsley 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Dzemaili scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sow was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dzemaili is new signing for Fulham. He make his doubt with a important goal and man of the match! What is player he is!

Fulham manager happy with Sow performance and insist he will be in first team football

Fulham vs Wigan next game

Fulham manager fear of Wigan with thier powerful striker Cavani

Wigan consist of Khedira, Muniain etc

Good thing about Wigan is the manager last online is 22 days ago : )

Will Fulham beat Wigan?

Bale will be starting 11 although his condition only 84% phyis

Sow and Pedro play striker role with Hamsik playmaker

Hazard injury might back next week early May 2013

Fulham wishing list

Buy Defend and Striker over 90+ Rating

Willing to trade off Moutinho or Pedro due to unhappy in Fulham. Pedro had just an argue with manager due to some disagreement between them. Moutinho unhappy due to home sick