EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Divison 2 Latest New

Fulham manager steered Fulham to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Fulham beat Wigan Athletic 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Pedro was on the scoresheet for his side.

Turn 33 Sat 27 Apr 2013

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 0 Chelsea

Reading 3 - 2 Port Vale

FULHAM 1 - 0 Wigan Athletic

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 0 Barnsley

Birmingham City 3 - 1 Leicester City

Stockport County 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion

Peterborough United 1 - 1 Burnley

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 0 Sheffield United

Bolton Wanderers 1 - 1 Hull City

Rotherham United 2 - 2 Cardiff City

Div 2 Standing

1 FULHAM 33 32 66

2 Chelsea 33 26 61

3 Hull City 33 15 57

4 Stockport County 33 11 52

5 Port Vale 33 4 49

6 Bolton Wanderers 33 3 49

5 point lead for Fulham and left 5 games to go! Look good for next season promotion, Fulham manager please with the 1-0 score line result against Wigan as Pedro the star.

Fulham manager congrat Pedro for a goal but still will offload if the offer are good. Sow currently top scorer in Div 2 will offload if trade are right.

Fulham next game against Port vale,

Port vale star players:

Mertens Dries

Sam Sidney

Fulham will play Hazard, Bale and Hamsik together next game although not in right position. Fulham manager will take the risk. Fulham manager insist the league is not over yet, which Chelsea and Hull City are chasing for top spot in Div 2. Fulham manager advice/tell teams forcus remain of matches.

Mixed emotiojs today.

While its always spectacular fun for me to regularly do kroitz in the Ausderby, today lost its shine as visiting Sunderland fell 3-1 at Deepdale and were all but guarantees relegation. :(

Superstar gotze opened up the black cats' defence in the 20' to give Preston a 1-0 at the break, however a vicious Carrick drive from range levelld things a minute after the restart. Man of the match Gotze then played a magnificent through ball for palacio to score, before grabbing himself a cheeky brace in the final minute.

While Sunderland stare at the drop, the win is 4 from 5 for Preston and sees us Joe just 1 place outside top 10.

Sorry kroitz :o

Claudio Marchisio returns to Manchester City!

Annoying Ribery refuses to get more than 30% match fit.

Going to have a selection issue now. Gerrard, Fernandinho, Marchisio, Giovinco, Montolivo, Coutinho all fighting it out for a share of the 3 places in the middle.

Going to have a selection issue now. Gerrard' date=' Fernandinho, Marchisio, Giovinco, Montolivo, Coutinho all fighting it out for a share of the 3 places in the middle.[/quote']

Just sell me coutinho for cv then problem solved.

Going to have a selection issue now. Gerrard' date=' Fernandinho, Marchisio, Giovinco, Montolivo, Coutinho all fighting it out for a share of the 3 places in the middle.[/quote']

Decent deal for both of us :)

Metesacker has now joined as a decent 91 who plays at CB. Desperately needed a new CB has Lugano etc arent getting any younger. 10 million also came my way which will be massively helpful in some of the bids that I have planned :)

Plus.. he's German :D

Decent deal for both of us :)

Metesacker has now joined as a decent 91 who plays at CB. Desperately needed a new CB has Lugano etc arent getting any younger. 10 million also came my way which will be massively helpful in some of the bids that I have planned :)

Plus.. he's German :D

Happy to have Marchisio back. Hopefully he works out well.

As for selling Coutinho. No way. :D

Rodrigo Palacio completes a quick fire move to Watford for 10 million. The deal also sees Pablo Sarabia go out on loan for the remainder of the season for some experience.the loss of our leading goalscorer leaves a big chance for Michu to make his mark.

Play Offs "Just Hopes Now" For Hornets

Any chances a resurgent Watford had of securing sixth spot in division three are "Just hopes now", Watford manager Tyler Smart said in his press conference yesterday. Watford suffered a 1-0 defeat away at Plymouth. A win would have left him six points off sixth whereas now Watford lie 10 points off with only five games remaining.

18582-1-300x200.jpg

The recent signing of Rodrigo Palacio from high flying European chasers Preston North End for a fee suggested to be around £10 million will perhaps push one last fight into the Watford team to grasp a play off place. Otherwise they seem extremely strong contenders for promotion next season.

I retook over Tranmere Rovers about 6/7 weeks ago and despite the debt which when i originally left for another club in 2011 was about 3 or 4 million when i rejoined it was at 19 with not enough players to sell on.

Results wise since taking over again its gone brilliant and has pushed us up to 2nd in the league. 14 games into my return and we have won 12 drawn 1 and lost 1.

Some of you might have seen me typing in the gameworld that im prepared to sell my players for 2 for 1 deals to fill up my squad, if anyone could help it would be so helpful that way with the players i have left i could sell to externals and wipe off the remaining 12 million debt and have tranmere out of debt for the first time in about 2 years :D

so if anyone could help it would be massively appreciated

Jon aurtenetxe arrives for 11 million. Can't believe no one bid me up, he was shortlisted by 7 other clubs. Bargain!

With the defence all 28+ in Baines barzagli, jagielka and Miranda I think young talented defenders are a valuable addition to the squad. Aurtenetxe, alongside jantschke and young talents stones and masi should make a formidible backline in a few seasons as replacements.

Once again a lack of class sinks Preston.

Against much fancied opponents Everton, the share was 50/50 with Preston having 9 shots on target to 3. Manuel Neuer of Everton kept every single shot out while Koval couldn't even stop one, meaning a Everton won 3-0 despite their lack of accurate chances.

Maybe Preston will rue selling palacio, as michu was the main culprit of not being able to finish his chances, his 1 success being ruled offside.

Sheff Utd 4-0 Bolton

At last! After 10 games we finally get a win! Goals coming from Turner, Diarra and Klose(2). We start to climb back up to 12th but even if we win our remaining 4 games I doubt we will find ourselves in the playoffs.

Unfortunately Diarra will join Xavier out injured for 2 weeks.

Div 2

Port Vale vs Fulham

2-3

Fulham win away and close for promotion next season. Fulham manager please with D.Mertens which score 2 great goals against Fulham. Hazard score killer goal in 88min to secure 3 point for Fulham.

Fulham manager happy with the team performance overall insist the league is not over yet. Teams like Chelsea and Hull are strong contender for the promotion.

Fulham manager slam at chairman as he want a clean sheet between Port Vale and Fulham

Watford's Play off hopes dwindle as Hornets halted against Charlton.

[insert story about how we are now out of the running for sixth spot unless a miracle and how we must build for an automatic place next season.]

soc_g_palacio_300.jpg

Yeah...so I couldn't think of anything to write as I still cannot believe we lost at home 3-1 to unmanaged, unproductive Charlton. In other news, Palacio scored his first goal since transferring.

Anyway, here is a cat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZoIL_JTuglkUw77Y9V_X80woy5ZioyerTiZOrFz2mbKKSP6GF

Congratulations to Fulham for doing something that even the likes of McBride and Dempsey could not do: win a title.

Anyways:

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Blackburn Rovers.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Blackburn Rovers 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Yilmaz was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gómez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The center forward saga between Yilmaz and Lima has finally ended, with the Brazilian cup hero leaving the club for 8.2 M. That said, the Turk proved why he was first choice, racing to the top of the goalscoring charts after a borderline drought. We currently are out of the playoffs on GD, something I could not envision given our poor start to the season. With Yilmaz in such fine form, we'll need his multiple talents in navigating three challenging fixtures.

Lloris was immense for.Portsmouth as Preston almost failed to convert on the pitch supremacy into scoreboard pressure again.

Maxym Koval was called upon a few times in the first half, and proved equal to the challenge in keeping out a precious clean sheet. Aftr that it was nearly all the home side, s wave after wave was spectacularly denied by the French number 1, or dissed wide.

Mirallas, in a rare start up top, was guilty of a healthy proportion of the failures to convert, but finally bagged the 3 points Preston deserve d with a fine volley in the 73' minute.

The win makes Preston not only mathematically safe for next year, but puts them in a position to srike for europe league, closing the gap to 6th to just 4 points (yep 13th-6th is 4 points, hella tight)

In other news:

Biglia has completed his quick fire swap from Derby to Preston provide depth and challenge Nainngolan for a place in the side.

Helmes, Wilshere and Suarez amongst others will be.moving clubs as a number of players decided to strike for transfers due to unhappiness at their current clubs.

Fulham win the Championship under guidance of.new gaffer soon, and will play in the premier league once again next campaign! Congrats!

Long standing manager Jonathan Kroiter officially suffers relegation with Sunderland, ending a long and somewhat successful tenure in the setups premier club league.

Surprise relegation Battlers Arsenal! Jooles season was somewhat mixed, but since the departure of the setup legend, arsenal have spiralled towards the bottom despite the amazing talent at their disposal. They should survive, but remain only5 points above Carlisle in 18th with 3 games remaining and in the breakaway back of bottom scrappers.

Manchester United 2-1 Sunderland

A hard fought win against a relegated team kept us with an 8 point lead over second placed Everton. This means that next game we can be crowned champions for the second time in a row :D