EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Just been offered Arsenal. Jooles old team

In Fact i have his very old team Carlisle.

I think you should take them. Need someone good to steady the ship there.

Wait till next game see who's most likely to be div 1 hahaha

And jonny' date=' 2 90s for gotze would lower my team rating :)[/quote']

Then there is no excuse for being around 10th ;)

Brad Prez takes over Reading FC

Today signaled the start of something new for Reading FC as they welcomed South African manager Brad Prez into the role of manager. The move has been met with much interest by the fans as Prez does not have much of a track record' date=' however the eager new acquisition plans to slay any worries.

"Of course they're worried; I'd be worried too!" said Prez. "I don't have much of a resume, but what I do have is confidence in my ability. So do the Reading board, and together we will strive to develop this club into the powerhouse it could be!"

Prez admits that whilst the squad he has been given has potential, he'll need to do a bit of tweaking before he is satisfied with his resources.

"Yeah, we have a lot of top players here, but there are definitely areas where I feel we could improve. I'll be on the lookout for a quality keeper, right back and possibly a marquee forward. We're good enough as is, but good enough is so overrated. I'm looking to make this team exceptional."

Prez's first test will be against Fulham tomorrow, and he'll be hoping to start off on the right foot - especially in front of a home audience.[/quote']

Heya, cant send you a VM or PM.

Where in SA you from? :)

Everton 3 - 2 MUTD

Its not over until one of us has a C next to our clubs name' date=' Grotty. ;)

It would be great to have a bit more competition towards the top of the table.... Gozzy, Cam and Pat! Its about time one of you decided to get some points and challenge the top teams. B)..

Jared, I think its best if you just keep trying to stay in the division ;)

In all honesty, this season has been a two team race.[/quote']

You shouldn't get too exited about that game:rolleyes: you were 3-0 up by half time and we didn't get a point just because your team got lucky:p If I win the next match you'll be able to see that C next to my club name;)

But I agree with your second point, Manchester United need some serious competition as since we got into the top flight we were nearly unplayable in the league:cool::D

Locked up a deal for promising pompey newbie Jed Wallace (let's hope he gets am off season transfer) ans promising serie a youngster zaza, who has a whole bunch of suitors the most prominentbof which is Ac Milan.

Also Bolton bought scunnys jewel, Philip wollscheid, and Shorpe is unmanaged. Do not buy from unmnagedn in the setup if you can see this Bolton manager, or anyone else that isn't aware!

Locked up a deal for promising pompey newbie Jed Wallace (let's hope he gets am off season transfer) ans promising serie a youngster zaza' date=' who has a whole bunch of suitors the most prominentbof which is Ac Milan.

Also Bolton bought scunnys jewel, Philip wollscheid, and Shorpe is unmanaged. Do not buy from unmnagedn in the setup if you can see this Bolton manager, or anyone else that isn't aware![/quote']

Probably upset that he lost to us, bought Pirlo from external mind you:p

You being serious here?

Yep, well think of it this way. Surely others would have bought them or bidded on them.

It is an unwritten rule in all forum gameworlds, not to buy from unmanaged. It just keeps clubs strong so others are likely to take them.

Locked up a deal for promising pompey newbie Jed Wallace (let's hope he gets am off season transfer) ans promising serie a youngster zaza' date=' who has a whole bunch of suitors the most prominentbof which is Ac Milan.

Also Bolton bought scunnys jewel, Philip wollscheid, and Shorpe is unmanaged. [b']Do not buy from unmnagedn in the setup if you can see this Bolton manager, or anyone else that isn't aware![/b]

I'd only just posted it too lol no one reads me!also gotze back.from 5 games out go crush Carlisle

• Took LEEDS UTD

Played 1 game, decent 2-2 draw vs Liverpool after being 2-0 down

Been busy in transfer market to strengthen team

players bought:

C CARRASSO GK 89

N BENDTNER F C 89

K CONSTANT D,DM (L), M (LC) 88

M LOPEZ F C 88

D GLUSHAKOV DM,M, AM© 89

P JIRACEK DM© M (RLC) 88

B CRISTIAN DM, M, AM© 89

A CHEDJOU D C 89

Reading strengthen squad after disappointing loss

After losing convincingly to league leaders Fulham, Reading manager Brad Eager delved into the transfer market to strengthen his first team.

He was successful, picking up three huge signings:

Lazio keeper Federico Marchetti (89)

Zenit forward Aleksandr Kerzhakov (90)

CSKA Moskva winger Rasmus Elm (89)

Eager is looking to further improve his side, but for now is satisfied with the trio of signings.

The club's next match is a crucial one against fellow relegation-threatened outfit Sheffield Wednesday. A win could be enough to ensure Reading a less stressful final day.

Looking to revamp Middlesbrough so these players available for sale

Kaka

Balotelli

Pato

De Rossi

Yaya Toure

Ivanovic

Piszczek

Mavuba

Robben

Feghouli

Cardozo

I'm looking for P/E, i can help small clubs too by the way if any of you want Stambouli,Aubameyang,Mario Suarez,Matias Suarez for cheap