EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Gonzodan says goodbye to Port Vale

After 183 games in charge of Port Vale' date=' I have decided to retire from EC2933.

I am the need to reduce clubs to make my time on SM more sustainable, and I have been gradually doing this over the last few months. My aim is to manage no more than about 5 clubs.

EC2933 was my first forum set up and I have really enjoyed my time here. I have led Port Vale to Division 3 and 4 Championships and narrowly lost out this years in Division 2 playoffs.

The squad has been transformed, with lots of young talent, and I'm happy with what I have achieved.

I do feel I could have done so much better if I had spent more time on squad development, but I did apply myself quite thinly for a while.

I hope this setup continues to attract new managers, as I feel its rich history is something to be proud of.

All the best to every forumer in EC2933! :)

Quite sad now. :(

I'll get over it. I've got an exam on Graph and Network theory in 3 weeks. :):o:eek:[/quote']

Massive loss to the setup, won't be managing more than 6 clubs myself as SM's getting tedious.

Sad to see you Gonzo,i think you are one of the few first forumer beside me who joined 2933. Such an awesome work you've done with Port Vale,and it's hard for you to be so unlucky on playoff.

Good luck

hi guys ive just taken over aston villa' date='there a very good side,lookin to make a few changes so if intrested contact me pls,looks like a decent gameworld[/quote']

Welcome! I didn't realise veigas had left, he only just bought ibrahimovic. Make sure you smash it next season.

Ruben-Castro_2881979.jpg

Ruben Castro - The final piece of the puzzle

Ruben Castro is the latest and what is expected to be the final piece of Tranmere Rovers starting XI for the new season in Division 3. Despite the form of Shola Ameobi and the arrival of Artem Milevskiy this was still a position i felt i needed to have a standout player who was higher rated than the others.

I looked at a few possiblilities but Ruben Castro looked the best on paper, his record for Betis has been outstanding over the past 2 seasons and despite being 31 i wouldnt be surprised to see him get a 90 rating if Betis can maintain this league position next season and Castro again reaches over 15 goals.

Now over the next few days i will be adding the finishing touches to the squad to maintain a steady level of fitness throughout the season ahead.

Well bit of the Hammer news -

The French youngster came in at a big price now to see if he is worth it

Jeremain LENS has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from PSV for 4' date='650,000 plus Jan SCHLAUDRAFF[/quote']

Thanks for withdrawing a bid on him, will be a guaranteed starter next season.

After 183 games in charge of Port Vale' date=' I have decided to retire from EC2933.

I am the need to reduce clubs to make my time on SM more sustainable, and I have been gradually doing this over the last few months. My aim is to manage no more than about 5 clubs.

EC2933 was my first forum set up and I have really enjoyed my time here. I have led Port Vale to Division 3 and 4 Championships and narrowly lost out this years in Division 2 playoffs.

The squad has been transformed, with lots of young talent, and I'm happy with what I have achieved.

I do feel I could have done so much better if I had spent more time on squad development, but I did apply myself quite thinly for a while.

I hope this setup continues to attract new managers, as I feel its rich history is something to be proud of.

I'll get over it. I've got an exam on Graph and Network theory in 3 weeks. :):o:eek:[/quote']

What a massive massive lost and its exceptionally sad to see you go! Thanks for getting this setup to what is has been

Belgium won 2-0 over Saudi Arabia. We play Denmark in the final group game of the world cup. Denmark have already qualified. We sit second on 4 points.

If we lose by 1 goal and Norway win by 3 goals we wont qualify. But how things stand we're looking good.

Hoping to better what we did in the last world cup- getting knocked out by Poland in the first knock out round

Miss you bro. :(

Posted on the reporting thread:

Manchester City: A season in review

GYI0064725741_crop_450x500.jpg?1305390256

Final League position: 9th

Much improved finish after previously being around 14-15th for the last few seasons.

High point of the Season

Manchester United 0-4 Manchester City

Crushing win over the big rivals. Doubles to Alves and Gomez for a perfect start to the season.

Low Point of the Season

Liverpool 0-0 Manchester City

Was 6th consecutive draw meaning too many dropped points. Did fall in the middle of a 9 game unbeaten run

Player's Player of the Season: Mirko Vucinic

Previous Winners:

Season 10- Mirko Vucinic

Season 9- Steven Gerrard

Season 8- Mirko Vucinic

Season 7- Mark Schwarzer

Fan's Player of the Season: Thibaut Courtois

Previous Winners-

Season 10- Mirko Vucinic

Season 9- Mirko Vucinic

Season 8- Mirko Vucinic

Season 7- Fernando Llorente

Golden Boot: Mirko Vucinic (7 goals)

Previous Winners-

Season 9- Mirko Vucinic

Lukaku hat trick and a Mirallas goal gave us a 4-0 win over Sweden in the round of 16. We know play England in the quarters which should be a much tougher game.

Just got to hope it goes to penalties :D

Belgium are knocked out of the world cup after losing 1-0 to England in the quarter finals. An 88th minute Lampard goal cost us a semi-finals spot. Still happy to get so far and hopefully next time get further

In the SMFA World Cup quarter-finals :

Montenegro 3-4 Germany

Goals scored by Muller, Gomez and Schweinstieger (brace)

Schweinsteiger was voted man of the match for his performance

So we are in the semi-finals where we will face England

In the SMFA World Cup quarter-finals :

Montenegro 3-4 Germany

Goals scored by Muller' date=' Gomez and Schweinstieger (brace)

Schweinsteiger was voted man of the match for his performance

So we are in the semi-finals where we will face England[/quote']

Please get some revenge on those Poms!

I see you made a bid for Gotze?

38236269.jpg

He quoted me the world :P

Just jesting cam

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha this is the best thing I've seen in my life. And yeah well have you seen the rest of my team he is my best asset by a country mile, I'd need two boss 92/93+ for him.

I see you made a bid for Gotze?

38236269.jpg

He quoted me the world :P

Just jesting cam

ahaha, yes i made a bid for him... i was just trying, i am not expecting to get him :P

But maybe i will get Isco, he is now at external :eek:... just imagine what war will be on 7 August

ahaha' date=' yes i made a bid for him... i was just trying, i am not expecting to get him :P

But maybe i will get Isco, he is now at external :eek:... just imagine what war will be on 7 August[/quote']

Thanks I did not ser he had moved from WBA. Ill shortlist him. Had to trade him as part of my gotze deal (still ended up worth it) and now I will get him back muahahahahahaha.