EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

After a surprising 4th placed finish for Liverpool in our first season in the top flight, we have started our season with a morale boosting win over Man Utd but a morale dropping loss to West Ham.

I want my team to have more of an impact this season and I want to go for a trophy in any capacity! After our demoralising loss to Bristol Rovers in the Cup Final, I'm burning for another opportunity at some silverware.

However a massive boost to the Liverpool ranks

Sami KHEDIRA has completed his move to Liverpool from Wigan Athletic in a swap deal for Esteban CAMBIASSO and Stijn SCHAARS

A high quality 92 DM for less depth, Liverpool have sounded a signal of intent to the other competitors!

Preston Solve their GoalKeeper woes by signing Malaga stalwart Willy Caballero. Hopefully will get a rise to 90 soon.

Big thanks to Ren64Blue who agreed a deal with me for Guaita, but I managed to beat out Seth Lark for Caballero. You should buy Guaita off Villa Seth!

Now the last deal I should need to launch my season is a striker. If anyone has a stable 90+ hit man available I can offer players in P/E like susaeta, emanuelson, mirallas and michu, if the price is good and player good. Please let me know of anyone available

Damien Sandow (You're Welcome!) was unable to prevent a Brighton and Hove Albion defeat to Nottingham Forest.

Brighton and Hove Albion slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Nottingham Forest in their Division 2 fixture.

The well runs dry as we face the veteran who has a superior team to us. Went behind to an early Granero goal, which removes our counter attacking game. Jourdren conceded just 1 goal this game, rather than a hatful. Definitely retaining the man's services. :) This detail is important as we remain in the playoffs on GD. Next we host Burnley. "Stone Cold" Sean Dyche has guided them to an unbeaten start B) but we'll beat them jabronis, Mousa Dembele included. :P

Willy Caballero has a shocker on debut, letting in 2 of west hams 3 on target to lose the game 2-1. Ter stegan was the hero at the other end saving wave after wave of Preston attacks, only letting in a cracking michu header just before half time. Damaio netted a brace for the hammers.

After a slow start in new div, Fulham beat Villa away... Fulham need to improve depth...

steered Fulham to victory against Aston Villa.

Fulham outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rafinha and Pedro were also amongst the goalscorers.

Prestin gutted to lose 2-1 again this time to a much stronger opposition in Liverpool.

Liverpool controlled everything early and after just 8 minutes were up through Guardado. ButPreston rallied big time and once again cut a big team to ribbons on tthe counter. Again, as last week with west ham, a lack of clinical finishing cost them. After waves of reina saves, again it was a michu header which found the net, but just 2 mins later against then flow coentrao restored Liverpool's lead.

Preston again with the ascendency but not the goals. Preston will now be looking to overpay for a world class striker to solve their only issue. Gotze also injured but only a minor one thankfully

Need to give this a boost

Also got a big decision to make. Ive received a job offer from Arsenal.

Why I should move: They have the likes of Messi, Fabregas, Chiellini, Lahm, Cazorla. Got a numer of great youths. Whilst it isnt as good as the one Jooles won a lot with its still a great club. My move would be followed with my usual transfer rush which would add to the setup which is a bid stale. Arsenal could land up at another noob if I dont move which will be bad for the setup. Id finally get a reward for being the best manager in the setup ;)

Why I shouldnt move: Ive had this team for almost 350 games. Every player has been bought by me and after some dire season we've finally got the squad and form to suggest we can really shake things up this season. Had only 1 loss in the first 5 games. It would suck to watch the team get decimated. Man City could land up at another noob if I dont move which will be bad for the setup.

I wouldn't change club i were you. As good as team you get job offer from, i'm sure you won't get the same feeling you got when you build your own team in City. You are the pioneer to bring this GW into forum based EC so i think it'll be a shame if you change club. Of course the final decision is up to you,but seeing you change club will be like James change from Preston in 106,swanseajack change from Swansea in 5579 or Jooles change from Middlesbrough in 7046. It's the icon of the setups and personally i can't see them change clubs

Need to give this a boost

Also got a big decision to make. Ive received a job offer from Arsenal.

Why I should move: They have the likes of Messi' date=' Fabregas, Chiellini, Lahm, Cazorla. Got a numer of great youths. Whilst it isnt as good as the one Jooles won a lot with its still a great club. My move would be followed with my usual transfer rush which would add to the setup which is a bid stale. Arsenal could land up at another noob if I dont move which will be bad for the setup. Id finally get a reward for being the best manager in the setup ;)

Why I shouldnt move: Ive had this team for almost 350 games. Every player has been bought by me and after some dire season we've finally got the squad and form to suggest we can really shake things up this season. Had only 1 loss in the first 5 games. It would suck to watch the team get decimated. Man City could land up at another noob if I dont move which will be bad for the setup.[/quote']

You've been at the club for too long. Everyone regrets moving clubs, especially those who have been at their former club for so many games.

You've been at the club for too long. Everyone regrets moving clubs' date=' especially those who have been at their former club for so many games.[/quote']

I didn't regret leaving Everton though.

Don't leave though. Arsenal is kind of weak now. I wouldn't bother.