EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Just dropped by to flaunt my new sig. :P

Anyway, Brighton currently lie in 4th, ahead of Sunderland :eek::D after a 2-0 success against Swindon. This despite going down to 9 men after PIRLO and YILMAZ were sent off. Yilmaz will miss the Shield game against Walsall (how convenient) but the Italian Master will miss the next 3 matches including the Shield tie.

After missing out on Isco and Asamoah by simply not bidding :o we have made significant changes to the squad. Two men at the AMEX since my first season have left, Daniel Congre and Jermaine Jones leaving for 8M and 6.9M respectively. In turn, we have brought in Ilsinho, Roman Shirokov and young Turk Salih Ucan. This has boosted our average rating by 0.18 and we still have more money than pre-sale.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

disappointing loss to boro to end 5 games unbeaten against gozzy. and the culprit... MODRIC ofc.

Assited Matas opener and put away the winning goal from a fee kick like he did so many times for preston late on to win 3-2. meanwhile YAYA TOURE barely had a sniff of the ball... what have i done!!!

Good new is in draxlers second game he nicked a brace.

Now dropped into the RELEGATION ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just know it's going to happen when you are offering to sell him first :P

Newcastle 2-2 West Ham

Disappointed to draw my first game in charge after taking a 2-0 lead by halftime through Rakitic and Damiao. Dzsudzsak scored both their goals in the 2nd half making us drop down to 2nd in the league. Everton take top position after winning at Stoke.

Carlisle have signed

Samuel Eto 12.1 mil

Aleksandr ANYUKOV 7.9 mil

Matri for an 88 and 88

Guatita 8 mil

Perez 5 mil and a 75

V.Anita 5.5 mil

Good business for my side as we have sold 7 players for 52 million and bought 6 players for 39.1 million and lower the wage bill and we are still going for more players who can play AM/Wing,LB,CB and a new CM :D

Routine 3-0 over unmanaged oldham to progress in the shield/cup (i forget which)

Naingollan scored and MOM, biglia scored and assist.

Draxler continues fine form with 2 assists, and aubameyang scored his first for the club.

Yaya again barely a sniff. Damn you Yaya.

I believe i have won Dries Mertens with a bid of 25 million.Its alot but he will be a key player and he is young and rated 90 and i have the money to spend :D

Now i can sell Parker and Denisov for a combined fee of like 16mil.

Congratulations mate good signing

Goodbye AMEX Stadium

After an illustrious career of 114 games on the South Coast, Seth Lark has dropped a bombshell on Brighton and Hove Albion, going up north to manage Nottingham Forest. Lark leaves behind an achievement-laden Seagulls, having won successive English Cups. In league play, the team finished 2nd in Division 3 in Seth's first season, thusly earning promotion to Division 2, where they finished an impressive 5th. Despite all that, Brighton were felled in the playoffs, failing to get into the prestigious Division 1.

Losing in such a fashion is a crushing blow to any team, but that was not Lark's reason for leaving. After turning down the likes of Aston Villa, the American jumped at the opportunity to manage Ryan Shawcross and Kyriakos Papadopoulos. The solid defensive play of both men at Lark's first club (Stoke) helped to put Lark's name on the SM map.

Thus ends a storied career on the South Coast. I've left around 3 million in the bank at the AMEX, with big names like Pirlo, Yilmaz and FISCHER. What a way to end my tenure too, Fischer burying a free kick 4 minutes from time to rescue a point against resurgent Carlisle. The team looks good, but I could use a 90 rated D,M(L), with a couple million and Luiz Adriano, Esteban Granero and Benoit Tremoulinas available for PX.

Thus ends a storied career on the South Coast. I've left around 3 million in the bank at the AMEX' date=' with big names like Pirlo, Yilmaz and FISCHER. What a way to end my tenure too, Fischer burying a free kick 4 minutes from time to rescue a point against resurgent Carlisle. The team looks good, but I could use a 90 rated D,M(L), with a couple million and Luiz Adriano, Esteban Granero and Benoit Tremoulinas available for PX.[/quote']

Its Weird. i dont like it

Its Weird. i dont like it

:eek:

No worries, I can understand why, considering Forest and Brighton are promotion rivals this season. Truth be told, my interest in this GW is waning, and I could so easily enter a password and get out, like many have done. But I wouldn't like that one bit. It's personal, as opposed to personnel reasons that convinced me to join the City Ground. The job presents me with the opportunity to manage Shawcross-Papadopoulos, my favorite center back pairing. With Javi Martinez and a whole clutch of youths at the club, it was just too tantalizing an offer.

:eek:

No worries' date=' I can understand why, considering Forest and Brighton are promotion rivals this season. Truth be told, my interest in this GW is waning, and I could so easily enter a password and get out, like many have done. But I wouldn't like that one bit. It's personal, as opposed to personnel reasons that convinced me to join the City Ground. The job presents me with the opportunity to manage Shawcross-Papadopoulos, my favorite center back pairing. With Javi Martinez and a whole clutch of youths at the club, it was just too tantalizing an offer.[/quote']

Nah its cool man, was just kidding just weird to not have you at B&H thats all. at least the forumer who bought walcot did you a favour, plus you have your weird liking of cbs and Martinez and Kuba to boot. and now ill get to have revenge over my cup final loss

The Forest Badasses win their first game under new management against Rotherham. Abbiati in the Rotherham goal was in inspired form, but we capitalized on the defender El Koutari giving away two free kicks. RUIZ opened the scoring and Granero made the points safe.

70% possession against the Arsenal, double shots, still 0-0.... absolute ********

Also picked up 2 injuries, so witsel, draxler, mirallas and michu will all be out of my XI vs Newcastle so not only was i ripped off, ill lose points to newcaste almost assuredly now