EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Draxler with 2 FK's and Aubameyang sets up Gotze for the third in a 3-0 win over stockport.

Amazingly the 7 teams directly above me all drop points so Preston jumps 5 places into the top 10 for the first time this season. Also with 3 games left its now statistically impossible for Preston to be relegated WOOOOOO!!

Deja Vu, as last season Preston were watching the drop all year to storm home to 8th

sad Fulham ...without a single win from 9 matches, unhappy manager need to rebuild team depth and bring more players next season

Last 9 matches:

Wed 4 Sep Division 1 [H] 0 - 1 Stoke City

Sat 7 Sep Division 1 [A] 1 - 3 Stockport County

Wed 11 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 2 Chelsea

Sat 14 Sep Division 1 [A] 1 - 3 Derby County

Wed 18 Sep Division 1 [A] 1 - 1 Manchester United

Sat 21 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 5 Millwall

Wed 25 Sep Division 1 [A] 3 - 3 Everton

Sat 28 Sep Division 1 [H] 4 - 4 West Ham United

Wed 2 Oct Division 1 [A] 1 - 2 Liverpool

Patrick FCB steered Derby County to victory against Preston North End.

Derby County beat Preston North End 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Isco scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lahm and Nastasić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Used my best starting XI, also Lahm scored and was his first match, very happy with this result. It seems i will stay on the 2nd place, even if i lose against Southampton doesn't matter

After their result against Preston North End, Derby County are now unbeaten in 14 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Quite impressive :D:p

Used my best starting XI' date=' also Lahm scored and was his first match, very happy with this result. It seems i will stay on the 2nd place, even if i lose against Southampton doesn't matter

Quite impressive :D:p[/quote']

well done, Aubameyang missed 100000 chances lol

In the last 5 days

INS

Bruno MARTINS INDI

Andrea PIRLO

Hervin ONGENDA

Viktor FISCHER

Hector BELLERIN

Nicola LEALI

Chuba AKPOM

Jamie MACLAREN (10k, will be a start for Perth Glory this year, u20 Aus Nat team too)

OUTS

Kepa ARRIZABALAGA

Franck BAGNACK

Phil JAGIELKA

Nick POWELL

Alex WITSEL

Maxym KOVAL

John STONES

+some one off risers

Pretty Happy with that business, did miss out on Samper though

Riece Monro steered Carlisle United to victory against Birmingham City.

Carlisle United outclassed Birmingham City and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Matri scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pírez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finished second :D Bet no one saw Carlisle getting promoted again

Finished second :D Bet no one saw Carlisle getting promoted again

Well done sir!!!

got a 1-0 win on final day at Fulham, to finish 9th, our second best finish (after 8th last year). And as last year exactly, it was a powerhouse run home that did it, as 2/3 of the season in we were really looking over our shoulder at the drop.

The rebuild at Liverpool continues with Benat and Koscienly joining the Reds with Theophile Catherine, Thomas Kraft and Miereles departing. We want to strengthen after a season of mediocrity finishing 8th place but grabbing the English Cup.

The goal is to be competitive in all three competitions

Another pleasing addition of Kevin Strootman to Liverpool and will give our midfield some necessary steel in our midfield while Shatov and Ekdal move in the opposite direction.

Liverpool have revamped the central midfield with

Javi Martinez, Sami Khedira, Pirmin Schwegeler, Benat and now Strootman

Signings i've made since I joined:

Urby Emanuelson

Miroslav Klose

Igor Denisov

Jack Butland

Walter Samuel

Mirko Vuciniic

Jeroen Zoet

Helder Postiga

Emir Spahic

Maarten Martens

Joel Obi

Daniel Van Buyten

Marouane Fellaini

Maarten Stekelenburg

James Milner

Players sold:

Matej Delac

Lasse Schone

Federico Fazio

Andre Wisdom

Javi Martinez

Salvatore Sirigu

Theo Walcott

Division 2 shall be ours, GO FOREST!

A few big signings might be coming soon

i also hope so too.

In other news

Aaron Lennon has left Deepdale after one and a half seasons. Lennon joined to escape relegation with Sunderland, and played an impressive 41 out of a possible 47 league games, and 3 cup ties, in his time at Preston. He scored 3 and assisted 8 with 1 MOM.

With the arrival of Carlos Vela, and Draxler and Ramsey coming into amazing from, lennon has found himself surplus to requirements, and Cam Lucas has shipped him off while he is still in good form and young, instead of lettimg him kill his career on the bench.

Valencia Stalwart Guardado will join from Liverpool, aswell as promising Dortmund squad player Schieber. Scheiber was no more than a bench/cup player at Liverpool and will move to a team with less big names, but nevertheless seems may retain that role. He will have more chances to break into the first team at PNE though.

Guardado on the pother hand, comes to Deepdale after 7 seasons at pool, playing in an impressive 155 league games, majority of which are top divison. He will be up with a real fight to get a spot against Vela and Draxler and even Ramsey, but will likely see some solid gmae time, as Preston fight on 3 fronts.

Preston and Cam wish Lennon the best of luck to Aaron Lennon on his new journey.

Liverpool have undergone a serious revamp after a disappointing 8th placed finish this season. Reds manager Glory Days found it necessary to 'freshen up' the squad following his comments of complacency and being 'too comfortable'.

In the off season, the Reds bid farewell to Raul Meireles, Kevin Theophile Catherine, Thomas Kraft, Oleg Shatov, Albin Ekdal, Anders Guardado and Julian Schieber.

However the incoming included Laurent Koscienly, Kevin Strootman, Benat and Aaron Lennon.

Koscienly 28, will give the Reds central defense some necessary steel and vigor. He is delighted to work under his Glory Days who he previously played for at Leeds United.

Strootman and Benat will give some added class and toughness, along with competition for the limited central midfield spots

Lennon gives Liverpool a truly pacy winger who will hope to nail down the right flank position however he will face some competition against Salvio and Piatti