EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

West Ham News

Veteran striker Francesco Totti joined his old Norwich manager Steve Alban at the Hammers a few weeks ago and will make his debut with the team as a sub against Derby.

Francesco TOTTI has completed his move to West Ham United from AS Roma for £6,240,000

• 4 weeks later...

I am all about an active forum...I am ready to participate and build a healthy 2933..that way I can stop crying to get in the 7046. Whatever I can do to help build the setup ..just let me know. I have a healthy load of clubs to manage, but I want two serious forum setups to be involved with.

I am all about an active forum...I am ready to participate and build a healthy 2933..that way I can stop crying to get in the 7046. Whatever I can do to help build the setup ..just let me know. I have a healthy load of clubs to manage' date=' but I want two serious forum setups to be involved with.[/quote']

Great to hear! Invite everyone and anyone!

Quick bash at my predictions for the top 10 teams for next season.

1st - Derby - Is there any question?

2nd - Man Utd - Won the title by two points, should be close again

3rd - Aston Villa - Finished the season with great form, will be the surprise package

4th - Sunderland - Has enough quality for another good season

5th - Everton - Wont be pushing for the league, but has enough quality to be a force

6th - Arsenal - Back in the big league, Messi will inspire them to a good return finish

7th - Midd'brough - Goz has brought stability with Brough, expect a solid season

8th - Preston - "The mid-table team". No success is on the cars, but Neuer will prevent any dilemmas

Ran out of time.. il finish it later. Any chance of any other predictions?

Quick bash at my predictions for the top 10 teams for next season.

1st - Derby - Is there any question?

2nd - Man Utd - Won the title by two points' date=' should be close again

3rd - Aston Villa - Finished the season with great form, will be the surprise package

4th - Sunderland - Has enough quality for another good season

5th - Everton - Wont be pushing for the league, but has enough quality to be a force

6th - Arsenal - Back in the big league, Messi will inspire them to a good return finish

7th - Midd'brough - Goz has brought stability with Brough, expect a solid season

[b']8th - Preston - "The mid-table team". No success is on the cars, but Neuer will prevent any dilemmas

[/b]

Ran out of time.. il finish it later. Any chance of any other predictions?

Sad but true every season is from 7th to 10th just about. Im the Everton of 2933.