EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Quick bash at my predictions for the top 10 teams for next season.

1st - Derby - Is there any question?

2nd - Man Utd - Won the title by two points' date=' should be close again

3rd - Aston Villa - Finished the season with great form, will be the surprise package

4th - Sunderland - Has enough quality for another good season

5th - Everton - Wont be pushing for the league, but has enough quality to be a force

[b']6th - Arsenal[/b] - Back in the big league, Messi will inspire them to a good return finish

7th - Midd'brough - Goz has brought stability with Brough, expect a solid season

8th - Preston - "The mid-table team". No success is on the cars, but Neuer will prevent any dilemmas

Ran out of time.. il finish it later. Any chance of any other predictions?

I'd like to think so mate, but I have limited squad depth and virtually no money.

Messi of course is my Ace card, Chiellini is good, but there's not much else there.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumour and speculation has is Aston Villa and Manchester City official have been seen meeting up in a seedy mens club for transfer talks.

Who told you?

Wish I coudl move this Man City to my regular account. Theyre all alone on my other, older account

There we go problem fixed. Now to find a signing or two. Cant think of the last big deal I did in here

Jared, take a look at my kid Benzema. Can score a goal or two.

For the rest of you:

I HAVE BENZEMA FOR SALE,

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE OF SOME QUANTITY/QUALITY

OPEN FOR OFFERS,

NO TIRE KICKERS.

POTENTIAL RISE IN PRICE.

GET A STEAL TODAY,

ONO. Pm me ta.

not if you want a 3 to 1' date=' i cant afford the depth!

LAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!... Danger Zone.

3-3 Cam, congratulations! The Benz scored too!

I watched it on the score centre, wasn't looking great at half time aha.

Seriously Lana call Kenny Loggins cus you're in the danger zone

3-3 Cam' date=' congratulations! The Benz scored too!

I watched it on the score centre, wasn't looking great at half time aha.

Seriously Lana call Kenny Loggins cus you're in the danger zone

Same, I was wrecking you and somehow you get back with 10 men as is my luck.

Hi everyone, I'm back at Sheffield Wednesday. However I'm back to attempt an experiment of mine that I devised myself.

In an era of financial fair play, finances are scrutinized. My plan is to get Sheffield Wednesday promoted with a playing squad of 85 rated and under that has a team wage of 350,000. However I will have two designated players will be exempted from this condition. ( also my designated players will also be exempt from the rating limitation as well)

Since the season is young, I will try to attempt the one season goal of promotion.

First goal is player sales to lower the wage bill and the rebuilding will begin!

Hi everyone' date=' I'm back at Sheffield Wednesday. However I'm back to attempt an experiment of mine that I devised myself.

In an era of financial fair play, finances are scrutinized. My plan is to get Sheffield Wednesday promoted with a playing squad of 85 rated and under that has a team wage of 350,000. However I will have two designated players will be exempted from this condition. ( also my designated players will also be exempt from the rating limitation as well)

Since the season is young, I will try to attempt the one season goal of promotion.

First goal is player sales to lower the wage bill and the rebuilding will begin![/quote']

Sick of the Aussie Derby just being me floggin jared nowadays... get IN B)

Hi everyone' date=' I'm back at Sheffield Wednesday. However I'm back to attempt an experiment of mine that I devised myself.

First goal is player sales to lower the wage bill and the rebuilding will begin![/quote']

Sounds like a tough challenge. Good luck!

Sounds like a tough challenge. Good luck!

Thanks Kopstar. The challenge will be difficult but I am up for it!

My project at Sheffield Wednesday was off to a winning start with a 4-1 victory against Colchester United. While I am quietly reshaping the side for my project' date=' I put in a few players who may still have a chance at playing at my club in future.

A valuable brace by defender Zayatte and a goal each for Midfielder Hutchinson and Anichebe. The only player match fit enough for the game was star signing Tim Cahill who was a constant menace on the Colchester defenders.

In transfer news:

Stefan REINARTZ has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from Bayer Leverkusen in a swap deal for Ciaran CLARK
Tim CAHILL has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from New York RB in a swap deal for Chris KIRKLAND and Lee MARTIN

I managed to sign both my "marquee" signings who will be exempt from my conditions. Cahill is an Australian footballing legend and will lead the squad as captain and lead the line as our lone striker.

While Stefan Reinartz will provide the team with a good defensive balance however I am yet to decide who will partner Stefan in the middle of defence.

Trent SAINSBURY has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from PEC Zwolle in a swap deal for Jonathan WOODGATE

Sainsbury had an excellent Asian Cup being one of the premier defenders in the competition. I expect great things from the young Australian defender. He will be a strong candidate to play beside marquee signing Reinartz.

Sérgio OLIVEIRA has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from FC Porto in a swap deal for Chris MAGUIRE and Lewis BUXTON

Something that was lacking in the Owls team was a genuine midfielder and that's what Oliveira is. He has had a great season was Pacos in real life and will look to lead the Owls to promotion this season.