EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Arsenal has landed up at Noisy which is awesome.

And even more awesome is this signing Im making from him:

3.9mil. Bargain and will be my CF' date=' replacing Dongou. As I only have 4.1mil hopefully its still able to complete.[/quote']

By landed up you mean i offered it to him and got my convince on :D:D:D:D:D us gooners gotta stick together.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Bradford City were founded in 1903 and play their home games at Valley Parade in Bradford.

who the hell invited you in here :o

Bradford City were founded in 1903 and play their home games at Valley Parade in Bradford.

So youve joined 2 of my setups in a matter of hours. Does this mean you finally love me?

By landed up you mean i offered it to him and got my convince on :D:D:D:D:D us gooners gotta stick together.

who the hell invited you in here :o

Shh my setup I get to claim credit for it :P

Welcome in man, need anyone from Derby on loan just ask!

Packed Etihad stadium marks return of KopStar

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Man-City-Fans-Premiere-league%20cropped

Manchester City have re-unveiled KopStar as the manager. After news filtered in last night about the move, it was officially announced today to a packed Etihad Stadium, with the fans in a joyous mood after the return of a club icon.

Thanks Darlo ^^

The offer for Soriano BRUNO of Villarreal CF from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Emmanuel EMENIKE of Fenerbah├že SK from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Anthony LOPES of Olympique Lyonnais from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Slowly getting there.

Poor signings there!

Manchester City got a 1-1 draw with Manchester United. Slowly getting out of this relegation zone which Im completely blaming the last manager for! :D

a top spanish midfielder' date=' a quick striker, Ligue 1's best GK ... yes, very poor signings indeed ...

The match ended 1 - 1 between Bradford City and Fulham in their Division 2 fixture.

Lopes had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bruno was on the scoresheet for his side.

The loan offer for Juan ITURBE of Manchester City from Bradford City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The offer for Jonas HOFMANN of Borussia Dortmund from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next

The offer for Henri BEDIMO of Olympique Lyonnais from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next

The offer for Alen HALILOVI─ć of AS Monaco from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy!! Nearly there with the starting XI...

Got a few more bids to make, then I'm going for depth!

I'm currently dead last in Division 2 with 13 points.. 9 points to safety right now ... my aim this season is a top 10 finish!

Thought Id give you Iturbe. Felt sorry for you.

That said I feel even more sorry for Bradford having to be dead last under your guidance! :P

And your explanation for me beating your sorry behind in all the gameworlds we've partaken in together?! haha

anyone selling a CB?
And your explanation for me beating your sorry behind in all the gameworlds we've partaken in together?! haha

You know the only two setups I really care about are this one and Bayern. You have no beaten me in any of these setups. I havent checked my French side or my Udinese properly in ages. Yeah Im negligent oh well

You know the only two setups I really care about are this one and Bayern. You have no beaten me in any of these setups. I havent checked my French side or my Udinese properly in ages. Yeah Im negligent oh well

really care about?! You cared about this side so much you failed to log in for 30 days

If+this+happened+more+often+we+wouldn+t+have+a++_a339a8e17b1bd745e27b2d6487b15018.jpg

Claws are out. :D

The offer for Yuto NAGATOMO of Manchester City from Internazionale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andrea RANOCCHIA of Aston Villa from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thiago SILVA of West Ham United from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Big day of transfers.

Yuto Nagatomo joined us all the way back in Season 6 for a fee of 8mil+ Oscar and another player. He has since gone on to play 135 games for Manchester City, but was never a regular. His best season was Season 13 where he started 23 games (although this was his worst performing season). He will move to Inter for 8.8mil to fund Ranocchia.

The Thiago Silva deal is the biggest in the setup for some time! The deal will see 10mil + Fernandinho + Schmelzer join West Ham. Silva previously played for us between Seasons 8-15 before joining West Ham for a deal that saw Rakitic and Azpilicueta join Manchester City.

Its a comparatively small fee for Thiago but I think its a great deal for both sides. West Ham get two very decently rated players to improve their squad depth. Whereas I get to move on one of my 7000 CMs to solve the CB problem.

Big day of transfers.

The Thiago Silva deal is the biggest in the setup for some time! The deal will see 10mil + Fernandinho + Schmelzer join West Ham. Silva previously played for us between Seasons 8-15 before joining West Ham for a deal that saw Rakitic and Azpilicueta join Manchester City.

Its a comparatively small fee for Thiago but I think its a great deal for both sides. West Ham get two very decently rated players to improve their squad depth. Whereas I get to move on one of my 7000 CMs to solve the CB problem.

Wow,what a steal for Silva. It's not even great deal for both sides. It's only good deal for City