EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Claudio MARCHISIO has completed his move to Manchester City from Juventus for £6,950,000 plus Stuart TAYLOR

Marcio RAFINHA has completed his move to Manchester City from FC Schalke 04 for £2,000,000 plus Pablo ZABALETA

Two good signings I feel. Im Marchisio I have gotten a tiny bit of midfield depth whilst I feel that Rafinha is a solid defender. Still have 12 mil to spend on depth.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Well for me (Mighty Sunderland) I made it 3 out of 3

1st win:Against Aston Villa 2-1 to me Goal scorers were A.Hutton and M.Janko and F.Lucio

2nd win:Against Fulham 4-1 to me gaol scorers were R.Pires K.Boyd Y.Gourcuff and S.Malbranque and N.Sahin

3rd win:Was against Middlesborough 3-0 scorers were Dani Alves S.Malbranque and G.McCartney

That puts me first and up next Sheffield Utd