EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Carlisle 3-3 West Ham

With the departure of Thiago Silva to Man City, Philippe Mexes now takes over the captain's armband more permanently. The new signings from the Thiago deal of Schmelzer and Fernandinho, got a run out towards the end of the match.

During the match, twice our opponents scored and twice we equalised, but we went ahead in the 70th min when Totti setup Nani for a curling shot which went in off the post. Unfortunately, Carlisle levelled it 7 mins from time when Demichelis ran on to a long Giroud flick and went past our defence striking a powerful shot into our net.

Stoke have now taken the 2nd spot from us on goal difference after winning their match against Boro.

4-0 win over Wolverhampton.

Team captain Bruno Soriano with 2 goals and 1 assists to lead the charge! On loan Iturbe and striker Emenike with the other 2 goals.

Still last, 1 point behind 2nd to last.. I've good hopes we can and will turn this around!

• 2 weeks later...

Have Liverpool been offered?

I'd jump ship from Millwall's promotion battle for them....

I think they were out at someone.

George BLACKWOOD has completed his move to Manchester City from Sydney FC for 10' date='000[/quote']

Thrilled to sign him. Had a few appearances for Sydney FC and done alright. Tore the youth league apart though. When he fills out and maybe does some gym work in the off season he'll be big prospect.

Yoshinori MUTO has completed his move to Manchester City from FC Tokyo for 3,700,000

Recently linked to Chelsea. Hes a big rising star of Japanese football.

Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITAS has completed his move to Manchester City from Western Sydney Wanderers for 10,000

Bit disgusted with myself for buying a player from that 'club' but he's looked very assured every time Ive seen him play and getting a bunch of starts as Wanderers juggle A-League and ACL.

I think they were out at someone.

Yeah, they were out with "Mister Dinosaur T-Rex 1 club per game world Malcolm" who was good enough to help me out and I ended up with them.

So, goodbye Millwall, hello Liverpool!

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Blackburn Rovers were founded in 1875 and play their home games at Ewood Park in Blackburn.

welcome niki!!!!!

Preston get a much needed win to push towards top 10.

Hi everyone, having been on SM for around 18 months now i've decided to join one of the big leagues that seems popular on here. I've taken over Bolton in Div 2 and will look to put together a decent team in time for a play-off push next season.

Hi everyone' date=' having been on SM for around 18 months now i've decided to join one of the big leagues that seems popular on here. I've taken over Bolton in Div 2 and will look to put together a decent team in time for a play-off push next season.[/quote']

welcome mate, this was the first forum EC i ever ventured into, and while its only about a quarter full is till love it as my favourite. I hope you stay long and enjoy!

welcome niki!!!!!

Preston get a much needed win to push towards top 10.

Welcome mate! Awesome to have you here.

We lost again- a tight 2-1 encounter with Stoke. Still have the same 4 point margin from safety as when I got them back

Thanks guys :)

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Blackburn Rovers were founded in 1875 and play their home games at Ewood Park in Blackburn.

Welcome man, best of luck!

First big changes have been made with 11 players out of the exit door at Bolton and most of the remaining squad on the transfer list. Bolton hope to have 9 new faces signed for Wednesday's crunch game with Nottingham Forest who are only 6 points behind me and occupy the last spot in the relegation zone.

Not sure if the SM game engine has changed, or my tactics are bonkers.

Since I've taken over Liverpool, it feels like defending is optional for all teams.

My record:

P 4 W2 D1 L1 For: 12 Against: 11

High scoring highlights are a 5-5 draw with Arsenal, and a 4-3 win over Port Vale.

My last two games have included 17 goals in total.....