EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Derby will have some' date=' although this depends on if/when the youth cup takes place.[/quote']
I've got two newly increased CB's and W/Fwd all rated 80 if anyone is interested on loan list. :)

Thanks for the responce guys :D , erm ill definily take the 80 cbs next season if possible

9 bids acsepted

Kerlon (80)

Palanca (82)

Gonzalez (83)

Joao Silva (80)

Simon Mignolet (84)

Adlene Guedioura (83)

Enric Valles (72)

Fabian Johnson (82)

Jonjo Shelvey (78)

Alot of potential in there with Silva , Mignolet , Shelvey , Valles and some big money makers when the older players are sold in a few months, expect more

I'll be putting out all my second string tonight to avoid any horror injuries in a pointless game for me. Already relegated so just hoping to build for next season.

Been able to transfer list 2 players today (transfer bans are slowly beginning to end!:D) Theres Folly, who i think will have to be sold to an external as he's not that good but there's also Leon Barnett, rated 83 CB. Bit hit and miss but may be worth a punt if a team has cash to burn. Otherwise again will be sold to an external.

Roll on next season!

Yep just put in a bid at the start of next season. :)

Okay thanks buddy :)

Really don't care about tonights game as its what happens next season that matters !

Warning to all - watch me fly up the leagues ill be with the big boys in no time just watch ;)

Okay thanks buddy :)

Really don't care about tonights game as its what happens next season that matters !

Warning to all - watch me fly up the leagues ill be with the big boys in no time just watch ;)

Totally agree, I only joined Peterboro with 5 games left so looking forward to the first proper full season, hopefully we get the whole set-up (game world:p) filled by then !

Totally agree' date=' I only joined Peterboro with 5 games left so looking forward to the first proper full season, hopefully we get the whole set-up (game world:p) filled by then ![/quote']

Easy :D we only need about 8 dont we ?

A kinda pointless game for me too. With Carlisle already assured of a playoff spot do I jostle for position and home advantage, risking injuries in the process, or rest the first-teamers and focus on the next 2 games?

A kinda pointless game for me too. With Carlisle already assured of a playoff spot do I jostle for position and home advantage' date=' risking injuries in the process, or rest the first-teamers and focus on the next 2 games?[/quote']

Don't bother, you don't want sum stupid 8 week injury at a crucial time.