EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Don't know why Caleb joining starts the 'legends' off. I've been in this for a while :confused:

Ahahah u and ur modest Everton are nothing:p Well Caleb has the rep of over 30. Gozzy is in this category but he hasnt posted really.

Btw where are u on the table?

EDIT: As soon as I post this and looks at whos online I see that Gozzy is posting on this thread!

I start to love my Boro although still need to find consistency. And Adam Johnson!! I love him

Thats great news! Really happy that this setup is beginning to have managers getting attached to their sides. Really what I wanted:D

Great to see you posting Gozzy as someone like you will always add to the setup. The more posts from you and Caleb and everyone else the better:D

Mind giving me an update on who you've signed and how ure going on the table?:P

Thats great news! Really happy that this setup is beginning to have managers getting attached to their sides. Really what I wanted:D

Great to see you posting Gozzy as someone like you will always add to the setup. The more posts from you and Caleb and everyone else the better:D

Mind giving me an update on who you've signed and how ure going on the table?:P

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCK UP!!! :P

Also I tell good jokes so I'm an all-round legend :D

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCK UP!!! :P

Also I tell good jokes so I'm an all-round legend :D

Nah im just trying to get top class managers to post about their teams, such as Gozzy and Caleb, as it raises the profile of the setup. Its like the league marquee signings:p

Anyway a certain dope made a counter offer of Mertesacker for Juan, after I made a decent bid for Juan. Wont disclose any names... the person knows who they are

Nah im just trying to get top class managers to post about their teams' date=' such as Gozzy and Caleb, as it raises the profile of the setup. Its like the league marquee signings:p

Anyway a certain dope made a counter offer of Mertesacker for Juan, after I made a decent bid for Juan. Wont disclose any names... the person knows who they are[/quote']

Well my team is 6th and going better than their teams but my Toffee's will start failing soon :D

Well some certain manager offered me 2 mil + 2 awful players for a 93 rated CB. Kids these days...:P

Well my team is 6th and going better than their teams but my Toffee's will start failing soon :D

Well some certain manager offered me 2 mil + 2 awful players for a 93 rated CB. Kids these days...:P

I offered Escude (92) and some Manchester City youngster (he made man city youth so hes better than ull ever be)

Its a much fairer deal than Juan for Mertesacker

Don't you hate it when you put in a bid for Pablo Hernandez and that at the last moment without you realising someone scabs him off you....

Mate that was pure class. Id been watching and decided to make a last minute bid for him and it payed off. Only problem is im swapping him for Escude meaning I need a new CB.

And I made a post about his signing, a rant at u and a post about my new staff on the reporting thread:D

Mate that was pure class. Id been watching and decided to make a last minute bid for him and it payed off. Only problem is im swapping him for Escude meaning I need a new CB.

And I made a post about his signing' date=' a rant at u and a post about my new staff on the reporting thread:D[/quote']

Haha it isn't that pure class. You watch, I'll find the next Messi now :D

There is a fine line between good match reporting and no social life :P

Haha it isn't that pure class. You watch' date=' I'll find the next Messi now :D

There is a fine line between good match reporting and no social life :P[/quote']

no social life? well i was bored from homework and its not an every day event. and they were spaced out.... maybe u shud do just one:p

Guest MR. HAMMER

brighton and hove albion in div 4 are close to now signing Camel MERIEM 88 for 3.6m, Rodríguez VICENTE 88 for 4.5m, Giuseppe FAVALLI 88 for 2.8m, Tomasz KUSZCZAK 88 for 3.8m come on this is where to be for the solid 88s that are cheap happy to be signing these players for this cheap expesily as i am 3 divs below the premiaship so thay will rise in valu will make at least 20m on this deal

brighton and hove albion in div 4 are close to now signing Camel MERIEM 88 for 3.6m' date=' Rodríguez VICENTE 88 for 4.5m, Giuseppe FAVALLI 88 for 2.8m, Tomasz KUSZCZAK 88 for 3.8m come on this is where to be for the solid 88s that are cheap happy to be signing these players for this cheap expesily as i am 3 divs below the premiaship so thay will rise in valu will make at least 20m on this deal[/quote']

Great signing mate, must have a load of money for a low division club;)

You'll make a fine profit off those.