EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Have had a great first few weeks with Nottingham Forrest, Managed to sign the likes of Ron Vlaar, Luis Suarez, Granero Etc. and lift my average rating to 86! :D

Managed to win all my games so far to be joint top of the league! Beating Rochdale 5-0, Leeds United 4-2, Colchester United 3-0, Walsall 5-0 and Hartlepool United 2-0!

Great Start!

My Leeds are pap no sqaud and way to many pap strikers. due to my load of strikes and pap mids i have had to play 3-3-4

But Unbeaten in the last 3 :D

The Chairman of Fulham has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Leeds United immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered.

Oh the hard choice the have a good squad but it is all t/b and little cash.

My Leeds are pap no sqaud and way to many pap strikers. due to my load of strikes and pap mids i have had to play 3-3-4

But Unbeaten in the last 3 :D

The Chairman of Fulham has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Leeds United immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered.

Oh the hard choice the have a good squad but it is all t/b and little cash.

Hmmm, Fulham would be good though as you'd be in the prem.

Thats a tough choice.

Have had a great first few weeks with Nottingham Forrest' date=' Managed to sign the likes of Ron Vlaar, Luis Suarez, Granero Etc. and lift my average rating to [b']86[/b]! :D

Managed to win all my games so far to be joint top of the league! Beating Rochdale 5-0, Leeds United 4-2, Colchester United 3-0, Walsall 5-0 and Hartlepool United 2-0!

Great Start!

Thats class, You'll no doubt be favourites for promotion. I can see you be in the premiership in two seasons too.

Hmmm' date=' Fulham would be good though as you'd be in the prem.

Thats a tough choice.[/quote']

Leaving Leeds that is ceartain .

But not to Fulham . they are now free

Reading have a new man.

l scorgie has become the new Reading manager.

l scorgie has decided to resign from Leeds United after 5 games in charge.

good sqaud and some cash.

Leaving Leeds that is ceartain .

But not to Fulham . they are now free

Reading have a new man.

l scorgie has become the new Reading manager.

l scorgie has decided to resign from Leeds United after 5 games in charge.

good sqaud and some cash.

Oh right, Probably the better choice.

Best of luck with them.

Guest Higgy

Thats class' date=' You'll no doubt be favourites for promotion. I can see you be in the premiership in two seasons too.[/quote']

Thanks mate.

Not sure how well I'd do in the second division, but I've managed to build one of the strongest squad's in div 3, so unless tactics mess me up, I hope to be in Div 2 by the end of the season.

Missed that chance last season, losing in the playoff final! :(

New Manager

Baillie Gaudin has become the new Queens Park Rangers manager.

Isnt this a forumer?

Won 6-1 in the cup against Southend. My new influx of youth were impressive. Defender Maicon got two, same with Iturbe, Renan Oliveira and my favourite Aussie Kofi Danning got the other.

Also signing Garay as my replacement for Escude.

Also building a nice youth squad adding the likes of Bruma, Galindo and Prosenik

Isnt this a forumer?

Won 6-1 in the cup against Southend. My new influx of youth were impressive. Defender Maicon got two' date=' same with Iturbe, Renan Oliveira and my favourite Aussie Kofi Danning got the other.

Also signing Garay as my replacement for Escude.[/quote']

Nice replacement ;)

Btw just ask Danning out!!! :P

Just took over as Preston manager.

limp squad for a div1 side' date=' but plenty of cash, so feel I might be able to do something if i spend it wisely.[/quote']

welcome and good luck. hope u will enjoy ur preston and manage them for a long time. would u be interested miguel or jankulovski for near chairmans value?

Just took over as Preston manager.

limp squad for a div1 side' date=' but plenty of cash, so feel I might be able to do something if i spend it wisely.[/quote']

welcome and good luck. hope u will enjoy ur preston and manage them for a long time. would u be interested miguel or jankulovski for near chairmans value?

He said he wanted to spend it wisely :P

Welcome mate and enjoy your Preston :D

Lol, I haven't had chance to do much other than re-arrange my lineup so I don't get utterly thrashed by Liverpool tomorrow.

A lot of work to be done I think, been left with bare minimum team.

Took QPR the other day for a challenge and have had bids accepted for Gyan' date=' Muslera and Erding:)[/quote']

Thanks for joining and good luck:D

Got Sheffield away next game... am hoping for a win as they have a very weak team in comparison but im still playing my strongest 11.

Won 3-1. Kaka, Aguero (the usual suspects) and Jankolovski with the goals.

The happiest thing is the win now puts me first on the table, 15 points GD +7. Sunderland and West Ham are on 14 points. Also have 6th highest goal scorer (Kaka 4 goals in 6 matches) Kaka is also equal first on assists (5)