EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Resigned Manager

Aidan Radord has parted company with Bolton Wanderers after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Resigned Manager

BRAD PITT has parted company with Stoke City after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Mmm right after each other. Not happy especially since Bolton stole my targets of Mascherano and Xabi Alonso. Oh Well. Means some good teams available for any new forumers wanting to join.

Beat United and Liverpool in my first two games, although both teams seem be doing quite poorly anyway, but either way I'm impressed with my start, still feel I have a bit of rebuilding to do however, could do with the AI making some bids for my naff players, it's been a few days now and nothing! :(

Another terrible result for Derby.

20 shots on goal, 14 on target and lose 4-1 to Forest who scored with every shot on target. Dominated despite having Frau sent off after only 19 minutes.

My strikers clearly need shooting practise after the last 2 results.

This season keeps getting better. Ronaldinho has been a brilliant signing as he scored his 6th of the season in a 4-2 victory over Blackburn. It was not all easy sailing as I fell behind 2-0 before a double to Mertesacker, Pablo Hernandez and Ronny gave me the 3 points. Now 4 points above second