Kevche's back

Kevche 2

Well all some of u may remember me,havent been here for a couple of years.Am online again and looking forward to getting a few teams.I was the founder of Tribes and had a few setups,looking forward to meeting up with a few ould mates like Cally,Col,George,Shells,Nellers,Baseball,Nathan,Doc,Sonofpluto etc,loads more so sorry if i didnt mention u.

Have re registered as kevche 2

Re: Kevche's back

:eek: Nice to have you back Kev! Long time no chat... if you remember me :D:o Used to have some good aul chats with you on SM chat, which has since been unfortunately removed. Anyway, looking forward to your input again, you were a great forumer. :D

P.S What happened to your other account? Forget the password / email?! :P

:eek: Nice to have you back Kev! Long time no chat... if you remember me :D:o Used to have some good aul chats with you on SM chat' date=' which has since been unfortunately removed. Anyway, looking forward to your input again, you were a great forumer. :D

P.S What happened to your other account? Forget the password / email?! :P[/quote']

Yea moved house sinse mate forgot all my old passwords etc:rolleyes:,yea remember u on chat Ken,pity its removed.Anyway back for now as i just got a new isp account.Looks like a few changes since i left:eek::)

George' date='Allan,great to hear from u guys :) Any word of the legend Cally:cool: Picked up a few standard Leeds teams 2day,aint gold yet,seems a lot of changes since i left:eek:

yea Ken still in NI not far from where i was.[/quote']

Cally has gone. Shels is hardly ever online. Sam (Baseball) always comes back now and again saying he is going to be active but never is. Nathan comes on now and again. A few have left since chat has gone.

I have heard loads about you and bumped into you a few times before you left.

Welcome back anyway.:)

Cally has gone. Shels is hardly ever online. Sam (Baseball) always comes back now and again saying he is going to be active but never is. Nathan comes on now and again. A few have left since chat has gone.

I have heard loads about you and bumped into you a few times before you left.

Welcome back anyway.:)

Cheers Dai i remember u,pity bout Cally etc but all things change and the world moves on looks like i am in for the long haul again on SM anyways heading for a pint after the Fulham game:D

Kev!! :D Great to see you return' date=' hopefully you stay longer this time around B)

Its Matt Jenkins by the way :rolleyes: if you dont remember me...i will cry. ;)[/quote']

Dont cry Matt or i will take away ur crayons:D

Wow no seriously great to hear from u,Whats with the name?:confused::confused: u got married or something:D

Gazlad,Simon,Ryan,great to hear from u all:)

Game certainly has changed since last here,it will take me a while to get up to speed again(lifes changed alot also since last here:):eek:)

Hope to get a Tribes 2 started in a month or so ;) so stay tuned.

Gazlad' date='Simon,Ryan,great to hear from u all:)

Game certainly has changed since last here,it will take me a while to get up to speed again(lifes changed alot also since last here:):eek:)

Hope to get a Tribes 2 started in a month or so ;) so stay tuned.[/quote']

i'll keep a place free for a club in tribes 2..

You'll probably not remember me but my name back then was Jinky7 anyway I remember you mate and seeing your name brought back good memories of how great this place used to be.

I actually came across your accounts on occasion and sent the nudge reminder thing to get you back :D