EC2933 Reporting Thread

KopStar

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 2933 Reporting thread

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City appoint KopStar

Roberto Mancini has departed Manchester City. The Italian has been quickly replaced with legendary Australian manager KopStar. The Aussie has been touted as the man who can lead City to the top 4 after they finished the season in an extremely disappointing twelfth position.

mancityowner_284782s.jpg

The Sheik: bidded a over 99% of his fortune on Manchester City winning the title this season

KopStar has a tiny squad, with only 21 players at his disposal and with the Sheik being bankrupt after betting all his fortune on Manchester City winning the title at the beginning of last season. This depressing financial state will see Manchester City miss out on their two main targets of Adebayor and Lucio.

6a00e54ef2975b8833010536dc441a970b-500wi

Kaka: set to leave Manchester

However not is all bleak for the Manchester side with KopStar promising a revolution. He is set to cash in prize assests Kaka and Aguero to create squad depth and financial security. They are not the only ones for sale with reports suggesting that he will sell anyone on the squad for the right price.

47_1190143104.gif

Kaka race begins to heat up

6a00e54ef2975b8833010536dc441a970b-500wi

Kaka: Real Madrid have bidded for the Brazillian

The first bid for Kaka has been made with former club Real Madrid offering £47,613,000 to regain the services. It is reported that Manchester City are willing to hold out for a better bid, preferably one with players involved.

Kaka moved to England at the beginning of Season one, playing 35 times in the first season. He has since gone on to play 90 times, scoring 15 goals and winning the Man of the Match award 5 times for the Manchester based club.

westham2.jpg

West Ham United Appoint The First Jamaican Coach To The English Championships

Usain-Bolt-001.jpg

Usain Bolt is giving up the track to manage the English Club.

I think i need to start doing something with my life where I am actually challenged and obviously I wasn't getting that on the track. Coming to England to manage West Ham is a real dream come true although to be honest my favorite team as a boy was Manchester United but since Ronaldo left, there is not much love there. Speaking of Christiano Ronaldo, he is someone that I am very close to. Who knows I might convince him to join me here.

bolt_174346t.jpg

I will make all decisions regarding the club affairs and will be the source of funding behind the club. What can I say I'm rich. I drive expensive Mercedes Benz in ditches for fun.

usain-bolt-ferrari-1.jpg

Just one of five

Seriously though on the business side of things, Diego Milito is set to join the club. That is huge as he is a finisher and I need someone to be calm and composed in front of goal. My team will be about speed and finishers. There is lot more to be done and I'm now in contact with Kopstar and hopefully we both can get a deal done.

diego-milito_87121s.jpg

Diego Milito happy to be Bolt's first signing

I am happy to be apart of what Manager Bolt is doing and I know we are going to win titles under his management.

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City add youth

piatti_yandan.jpg

Pablo Piatti in action

Manchester City have made a their first four transfers, adding youth to the side. Most deals have seen the younger players join the squad in exchange for an older player.

Yougn German defender Holger Badstuber joined in exchange for veteran keeper Quim. The Portuguese keeper was unhappy with his game time in his time in Manchester and after being told he was not part of KopStar's plans agreed to teh exchange.

Second to sign was young Argentina winger Pablo Piatti, who signed in exchange with Martin Petrov. Russian defender Schennikov signed in an exchange with Wayne Bridge.

Finally to sign was youngster Juan Manuel Iturbe, the Paraguyuan has been touted the next Cristiano Ronaldo and has had big clubs such as Roma, Real Madrid and Manchester United chase teh youngster. However he signed for Manchester City for a mere 900k.

stoke+city_logo.jpg

Stoke City Name .Saiko As Their New Manager

awal_ashaari-200901250144392.jpg

| I Will Do My Best |

• .Saiko lead Selangor FC to Malaysian title this season
  • Malaysian will officially take charge of Stoke on 8 March.

Stoke City have confirmed the appointment of .Saiko as their new head coach on a two-year deal.

Saiko, who led Selangor FC to the Malaysian title this season, has been released from his contract with the Red Giants’s club and will officially take up the reins as new successor in English football on 8 March.

The Malaysian has a fine track record, having won the Champions League while in charge of Ajax in 1995 and two La Liga titles with Sevilla. He also managed Japan between 2000 and 2002.

Tony Pulis took charge of Stoke last summer, but was sacked last month after Stoke City relegated to Division 2 last season.Stoke City’s chairman give a high expectation to .Saiko to bring back this team into division 1.

220px-Hull_City.svg.png

Hull Football Club -Statement

Hull City Football club are pleased to announce the signing of Darren Bent from Tottenham Hotspur for a fee of around 10m.Darren has a 1in3 scoring record and will be a first team starter.Darren has signed a 4 year contract.

darren-bent-624689877.jpg

Hull are also delighted to have signed Lee Cattermole,Scott Dann,Liam Ridgewell,Chris Eagles and George Boyd and finally Andrew Carrol and Simon Church.The club have invested heavily in the tranfer market in preparation s for Division two and will be hoping to bring in a few more face s come the start of the season.

Andrew Carrol below will be partnering Darren Bent up front

f0932704-c434-47f5-8ee3-1d0c59141fcf.jpg

westham2.jpg

Mesut Ozil: "I Want to play for Usain Bolt"

MesutOzil_1333259.jpg

(My dream has come through)

Coming out of German newspapers is that Ozil wants to be apart of Manager Usain Bolt's setup and it is believed the manager has obliged signing the player at a fee believed to be in the region of £14 Million. The player could be at the club as early as Tuesday evening.

In other news Derby County recieved Guillermo Franco from West Ham on loan today as the 33 year old is not expected to be in the manager's plan for the future.

Also making the move today to Upton Park is hgihly talented Midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah. Bolt said signing him was pretty difficult as it was believed the asking fee for the the player arounf the region of £15 Million but Usain Bolt only paid £5 Million to get his services. It is believed that getting the player at such an discounted price the manager has vowed to comprise his youth team mainly of African players.

45002956.jpg

(I am ready to take my game to the next level)

For the next couple of days Bolt is expected to be touring the African Continent.

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City make huge signings

ronaldinho.jpg

Ronaldinho signed in exchange with Arshavin

Manchester City have made two key signings in preparation for their Manchester Derby at Old Trafford to kick-off the season.

First to sign was Brazillian maestro Ronaldinho who was exchange with Arshavin and another 5 million moved to Eastlands. The former Barcelona, AC Milan and West Ham player was described by manager KopStar as, "on his day hes the best in the world. He will provide some extra options up front and is an important signing.

Second to sign was Frenchman Lass Diarra. The Real Madrid defensive midfielder was signed for £2,950,000 plus Fernando GAGO and Cristian BROCCHI . Both players were unhappy with game times and had concerns about their futures at the club but these were laid to rest when they joined Real Madrid.

It is understood that Manchester City will play a 5-3-2 formation for clash at Old Trafford with the predicted line-up

Frey ©

Zabaleta Mertesacker Escude

Miguel------Diarra------ Jankulovski

Veron Kaka

Ronaldinho Derdiyok

Hull_City_AFC.png

Hull City Football club -Statement

Hull City Football Club are delighted to announce the signigs of Leignton Baines,Kevin Foley and Joe Hart.All three are expected to be firts teamers and managers Avram Grant is excited by there arrival.Joe Hart will compete with Myhill for the keepers position and has signed a 4 year contract.

joe-hart.jpg

The Club would also like to welcome Leighton Baines who has signed a 2 year deal and will become the clubs first choice left back.The club are are delighted to welcome Kevin Foley to the KC Staduim who will play as right back.Foley has signed a 3 year contract and the club paid 3.6m to secure his services.

The club are nearly there with signings but still have a couple of target prior to the opening game against Reading.

stoke+city_logo.jpg

Dzeko Arrived At England

Edin-Dzeko.jpg

• Stoke City have signed Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg in a deal worth £15.75m.

Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko, 23, has arrived at Stoke today to becomes

First Saiko Signing.

Wolfsburg will not pursue their complaint to the Premier League accusing Stoke of chasing 23-year-old Dzeko.

"Joining Stoke is a good things. I look forward to playing my part in helping this club back to division 1," he told the Stoke's website.

Stoke City manager Saiko added:

"This is a key signing. Dzekor is one of the best and most exciting strikers in world football.

"His style and ability will give the team a different dimension and I'm sure he will be a popular player with the fans."

stoke+city_logo.jpg

Alvaro Negredo Shock The World By Joining Stoke

AlvaroNegredoNew.jpg

Negredo today completed his move from Sevilla to Stoke City after signing a four-year contract.

The striker, understood to have cost a club fee of £8.5m, passed a medical at the club's training ground yesterday. He briefly flew back to his homeland to say an emotional goodbye to fans in Spain before arriving back on England today to complete the formalities of the transfer.

"I'm very happy to be joining the club," said Negredo, speaking through an interpreter. "It is a fantastic opportunity to be joining Saiko. You don't get opportunities like this every day of your life. When you hear a club from EPL is interested in you it is something that fills you with a lot of surprise and a lot of pride."

Negredo insisted he was ready to work extremely hard to live up to his low price tag.

"The figures that have been mentioned are bound to bring an added pressure, but when you sign for a club like Stoke you've got to bear pressure," he added. "I know the demands are high but I believe in hard work and think I can work hard to fulfill those expectations."

stoke+city_logo.jpg

Marcelo,Simao And Valencia Completed Move To Join Saiko

marcelorealmadrid_583737.jpg

valencia_luis_antonio.jpg

simao_get205.jpg

Stoke City have made another signing after confirming the a deal for Antonio Valenciaf from

Arsenal and Marcelo from Real Madrid. The 23-year-old Ecuador international has signed a four-year contract, having moved for an 13 Million and also with Marcelo.

Valencia, who joins from Wigan Athletic where he scored three goals last season, is expected to

Partner with Portugese,Simao .Portuguese winger's cost 15million move to Stoke. Valencia is reported will wearing no.7 at the club.

“This trio signing will really give a pressure to our enemy.i hope

They will give me all the best they can.

Other Signing:

• Ospina
  • Otemendi

Guest MR. HAMMER

65_1195397108.gif

Today Reading FC has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager he has been looking to get back in to managing for some time and the manager is hoping the Championship side is the way forword the manager has been backed by the Chairman and been told to get a top 10 finish this season the manager in charge is hoping to get the team in to the premiaship in the next 3 season in charge.

Derby_county_badge.png

After 2 successive division 3 play off semi final defeats, Derby County have sacked Nigel Clough and appointed Chris Bickmore.

Derby's owners say they are prepared to back Bickmore and have made around £50m available to him as he looks to completely overhaul the squad.

Bickmore has already made 33 signings in his first week at the club with 21 heading out of the door. Amongst the major signings are the ex-Sunderland trio Michael Turner, Anton Ferdinand and Kieron Richardson who all sign as free agents.

Also joining at the back are Angel Dealbert from Valencia and promising young Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld.

01-turner._415x457jpg.jpg

Turner will be the new Derby club captain and said he had no hesitation in joining what should be some exciting times at Pride Park.

Another free signing and possibly the jewel in Derby's crown was the free agent capture of Brazilian midfielder Denilson for 7.2m who chose the Rams ahead of Newcastle and Norwich as he wanted first team football at this stage in his career. Denilson will be teaming up with his ex-Arsenal youth team colleague Carlos Vela who signs on loan.

Denilson-Arsenal_523415.jpg

Manager Bickmore has gone for experience in goal in the form of Bayern Munic keeper Jorg Butt who was a steal at 3.2m.

Promising Argentinian striker Lucas Barrios signs from Dortmund and he will partner Guillermo Franco up front who has signed on loan from West Ham. In reserve will be new Austrian international Roman Waller who signs from the Austrian champions Red Bull Salzburg.

As well as new first team players, Bickmore has also stressed that a good youth team is essential for future success and he hasn't been slow in snapping up young talent. Mats Rits, Tom Cairney, Maxime Lestienne, Danny Wilson, the Croatians Kramaric and Vukusicm, Josh Thompson, David Alaba and Christoph Moritz are amongst the many youngster joining the Rams Revolution.

With the money at his disposal, Bickmore has boldy stated that he intends to win promotion in his first season and hopes to reach the premier league in 3 seasons. "We have to aim high, we get 30k each week and these fans deserve some success as they've been starved of it lately".

Terrific Toffee's

Everton.jpg

New manager, Lawrie McKinna, has reeled in a few quality new signings in his brief time at the club so far. Although this he has hinted very strongly that this is the end of signings.

In a major coup, Karim Benzema signed from Real Madrid in deal costing 28 million pounds.

karim-benzema-400x319.jpg

Also Simon Kjaer signed from Palermo in a deal costing 18 million pounds. Everton beat of lots of competition for the highly rated youngster.

player.kjaer.jpg

Thomas Muller signed from Bayern Munchen costing 6 million pounds.

ThomasMuller_2361675.jpg

McKinna was stoked with these three sigings saying

These are all three quality players now who are good now but will be even better soon

Everton's starting lineup looks like this:

-----------Howard------------

Neil--- Kjaer--- Juan ---Lescott

Taddei- Fellaini- M.Diarra- Hleb

------------Cahill--------------

-----------Benzema -----------

49_1204432433.gif 3-0 47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City humbled

Manchester United have won the Manchester derby 3-0 with goals from Rooney, Feghouli and Anderson. Anderson subsequently won man of the match. Manchester City were never in the game with United controlling close to 60% of possession, and with their lack of team chemistry with Diarra, Rafinha, Derdiyok and Ronaldino making their starting debuts for the club, the outlook was never looking good.

Manchester City will have hope of redemption when the play Liverpool at Eastlands whilst Manchester United play Arsenal.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Sunderland start season well

First Game:

Aston Villa v Sunderland 2-1 to Sunderland

Sunderland Line Up=

I.Casillas

Dani Alves G.McCartney M.Kilgallon A.Hutton

S.Malbranque J.Mata Y.Gourcuff R.Pires

K.Boyd M.Janko

MOM= M.Janko

Goal scorers=

A.Hutton&M.Janko

Villa= Lucio

Sunderland new manager McEvoy started off his new career with Sunderland a bang with new signings such as Casillas, Lloris, Dani Alves, J.Mata, Y.Gourcuff, K.Boyd, M.Janko some youngsters signed aswell such as Lukaku Delac Eccleston Ki Sueng Yeung

Some pictures of the new players:

2900_1240886680.jpg

13340_1263050663.jpg

2952_1250410484.jpg

23555_1238665958.jpg

4048_1245447535.jpg

And many more

tottenham.jpg

LONDON DERBY PREVIEW

Gary's first game incharge of Tottenham is a London derby as spurs travel to Stamford bridge, Gary can't wait to get his spurs managerial career going but wishes it wasn't against Chelsea..

The Spurs manager is hoping that the two new signings will make it in time for tomzza's clash with Chelsea, RAUL and ALESSANDRO GAMBERINIA bids have been excepted and spurs are just waiting for them to arrive..

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City add depth

34945_1226574818.jpg33373_1224245713.jpg

The Brazillian duo

Manchester City have added much needed depth to their squad signing two rising talents that both are from Brazil. Pereira Roque MAICON, a centre back, was signed for 4 million pounds from FC Porto. Henrique RENAN OLIVEIRA, a winger or attacking midfielder, was signed from Atletico Mineiro for 6 million pounds.

Manager KopStar said the following, 'They are two rising talents who will form a key component of the squad in the future. I am confident that they can settle in and make a difference to the squad.'

tottenham.jpg

EXCITMENT AT WHITE HART LANE

Fans applauded manager Gary this morning after learning that he had managed to sign two top world class players, Spanish hotshot RAUL arrived this morning after compleing his 15million transfer from giants Real Madrid also to arrive this morning is Italian centreback ALESSANDRO GAMBERINI who signed from Fiorentina with Kyle Naughton and Chris Gunter going the other way plus a few million..

Gary

i'm chuffed that i have landed two world class players, just this morning as the players arrived for the trip to Stamford Bridge the morale was very high most of the players congratulted me for the signings

Both players go straight into tonites squad to face Chelsea..

raul.jpg

SPURS HERE I COME...

gamberini_chiellini_pre-romania_1.jpg

GAMBERINI telling teammate during training ; i'm leaving for SPURS

47_1190143104.gif4-1 44_1266673308.jpg

Manchester City humble Liverpool

Manchester City have bounced back from their Manchester derby disappoint playing brilliantly to defeat Liverpool 4-1 at the Stadium of Light. Marek Jankulovski opened the scoring in the second minute after wrong footing Pannuci. Manchester City's second came from brilliant build up play that resulted in a tap in for Ronaldinho. The just before the break it was 3-0 when Kaka beat 3 Liverpool players before hammering home past a motionless keeper. Liverpool regained pride when Roman chipped over Frey but Kaka immediately responded scoring his second after he pounced on a defensive mix-up and drilled the ball home. Man of the Match was Jankulovski.

tottenham.jpg

CHELSEA 1 SPURS 2

Gary's first match in charge of Tottenham was a happy one as they beat a strong Chelsea taem 2-1 with new signing Raul scoring on his debut.

Tottenham found themselves 1-0 down in the 33rd min as DROGBA but Chelsea in front, and two goals in 2 mins gave spurs an excellent win, Raul scored in the 73rd min when he finished from a yard out and LEDLEY KING scored 74mins with thundering shot from a yard out.. above all Gary was said to be very happy getting his first win now we can start moving and challenge for the title..

footballlegends-raul_205626.jpg

RAUL enjoyed his debut getting his first of many for spurs.

ledley-king.jpg

KING also on the score sheet, showing Gary that he can score too.

Derby 4 Yeovil 1

Derby continued their 100% start to the season with a comfortable 4-1 win at home to Yeovil, but it wasn't all plain sailing for the Rams. Despite a bright start they fell behind in the 17th minute as Luke Rodgers scored on the break, chipping it over the onrushing Jorg Butt to put Yeovil into a surprise lead.

denilson1.jpg

However their joy was short lived as the lead lasted just 6 minutes before Denilson bundled the ball home following a goalmouth scramble.

Derby continued to press with Franco going close just before the break. Some harsh words were obviously said at half time as Derby came out on the attack and had sewn the game up within 12 minutes of the restart.

A fantastic half volley from the edge of the area from Charles N'Zogbia on 55 minutes put Derby in front and 2 minutes later, N'Zogbia was on target again, this time with a brilliant far post header from Plasil's cross.

Charles-NZogbia-celebrate-001.jpg

N"Zogbia celebrates his 2 goal debut

Derby laid seige to the Yeovil goal and Wagenaar in goal had to be at his best to keep the score down, without him it could easily have been 7 or 8.

The Rams sealed the points 7 minutes from time when Barrios seized on a mistake to run clear, round the keeper and tap home.

All in all manager Bickmore was satisfied with the win and Derby will look to maintain their winning start when Oldham visit Pride Park on saturday.

stoke+city_logo.jpg

Stoke City Result:

Stoke City Vs Burnley

Saiko only managed to get a points for his first match at the club after his side,

Stoke City drew 0 – 0 Against Burnley.

Stoke City dominated the games but Burnley skipper,Jensen managed to push away

The attacks.

Cardiff City Vs Stoke City

Another draw for Stoke after only got 1 point at home last week against

Burnley and it happened again.

Stoke City drew 2 – 2 with Dzeko and Lawrence goal give at least

1 point for Stoke.

More News To Follow

Archived