EC2933 Reporting Thread

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Reporting thread

tottenham_shadow_fleece.jpg

TOTTENHAM v PORTSMOUTH

Tottenham take on 11th place Portsmouth on saturday with Spurs manager Gary looking for all 3 points, we played well against Chelsea on wednesday and while portsmouth are in 11th it doesn't mean that it will be easy for us, the season is barley got going so positions doesn't mean a thing at the moment but we want to get as many wins under are belt as we can.

The only headache Gary faces is that CORLUKA is out with suspension which means that Gamberini will move to the rightback position and Woodgate will come in to te cetreback position, with the lack of cover Gary as bidded for a 90 rated rightback with a youth player and sadly young talented striker Dos Santos Giovani leaving WHL as a part of the deal..

10860_1267271013.jpg

GOIVANI leaving WHL..

27736_1211066161.jpg

youth squad BERCHICHE also leaving WHL

so whom is on thw way to WHITE HART LANE ??????

a RB thats all manager Gary is letting on..

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stoke+city_logo.jpg

Oddo And Brighi Come On The Right Time.

Just before the match against Newcastle tonight,Stoke City

Has signed 2 players,Oddo for 5 million from

Milan and Brighi for 5.7 Million from Roma.

This 2 player will be on the squad for the match against

Newcastle tonight.Saiko hope this 2 quick signing

Will give cleared 3 points for his side

SPURS DRAW WITH PORTSMOUTH

Spurs manager Gary was not amused with his players after they drew 1-1 with Portsmouth, Spurs found themselves 1-0 in the 28th minute after a shot was blocked only for the defense not pick up the loose ball leaving HREIDDARSSON a poachers goal, Spurs continued to go forward and in the 78th min finally got on the scoreboard thanks to striker DEFOE who toepoked the ball past the defenders on the line.

gary;

not happy at all, what a sunday league performance, the players know themselves that they have let the club and supporters down.

TRANSFER NEWS

Spurs have signed Czech defender Zdenek Grygera from Juventus for a fee of 60k plus Dos Santos Giovani and Yuri Berchiche, which caused a uproar from disgruntled fans as they are not very happy with Giovani leaving the club..

A050912_OT_ZDENEK_GRYGERA_V.JPG

GRYGERA leaving Juventus for Spurs

47_1190143104.gif

KopStar insulted by Everton manager

juan_roma.jpg

Juan: the player at the centre of the saga

Manchester City manager KopStar has blasted Everton for their digusting counter offer made after teh Citizens boss made an offer for Brazillian international, Juan.

KopStar said the following

We made a bid of cash along with Escude and McGivern. It was counter with a straight swap with Mertesacker. Mertesacker is 25 and the same rating as 31-year old Juan. Now only a mentally unstable person would do that deal. Is he trying to insult me with this offer? I am very cross that he would waste my time like this.

In other news Manchester City moved to third on the table, and recorded their fourth successive win with a 2-1 win over Middlesborough. Mertesacker and Aguero both scored the goals in the first half.

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City hijack Pablo Hernandez Deal

1242380358352_f.jpg

Pablo Hernandez speaks to media about leaving Valencia

Manchester City's eleventh hour bid has secured up-and-coming Spaniard Pablo Hernandez. Stoke and Everton were in a dogfight to sign the Valencia winger until the Citizens offered an exchange with French defender Julian Escude. The deal will be the second winger to sign since KopStar took over, with Pablo Piatti being the first.

The deal would mean competition out wide would be hotly contested with the 3-4-2-1 formation allowing only two spots for wider players. This means that defenders Miguel, Schennikov and Jankulovksi will fight with Piatti and Pablo Hernandez for these spots.

Manager KopStar said this
He is a brilliant player and one certainly for the future. He will add depth to our flanks and is an exciting player. In Julien, we loose an experienced and skillfull defender but I am looking to replace him in the coming days.

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester City unveil new backroom staff

150px-Vitezslav_Lavicka.jpg

Assistant Coach-
Viteslav Lavicka

Former Australian and Czech coach of the year has signed a 3-year deal with Manchester City to become the new assistant coach to KopStar. The experienced manager, who will be unknown to many in England, is an idol at Sydney FC after recently leading them to the double in his first season in charge of the Sky Blues. He previously coached in Czech Republic

art_xavi_valero.jpg

Goalkeeper Coach- Xavi Valero

The former Liverpool goalkeeper coach completed his move over to Manchester signing a 2 year deal. The Spaniard was a key mentor to Pepe Reina but now has been stated to be looking forward to mentoring Sebastian Frey and numerous keepers in the youth squad.

paolo-maldini-55434.jpg

Defensive Coach- Paolo Maldini

The Italian legend signed a 1 season long deal to be the defensive Coach at Manchester City.He, like all the other announcements, come as a surprise, but having such a brilliant defender pass on his knowledge will be a a big help to Manchester City.

082306-steve-corica.jpg

Midfielder Coach- Steve Corica

Steve Corica, recently retired, was a hero for Sydney FC and played many times for Australia. He had made it clear that he wanted to move into coaching and thus has taken over as the midfielder's coach

Alan-Shearer.jpg

Strikers Coach- Alan Shearer

The English legend who was a prolific goal scorer will mentor Manchester City's striking weapons. Another past legend is sure to improve an already potent City strikeforce.

268_front_small.png75_1202128533.gif1_front_small.png

New Man at Stoke

Today, at around 10:45am, Stoke announced that manager, Myran Szostak, will be in charge for at least the up coming season. Stoke are currently in Division 2 with some very talented players like Edin Dzeko, Antonio Valencia and Sabrosa Simao.We managed to have a quick word with Szostak and he told SM News this " I am delighted to be in charge at such a fantastic club, there are some marvellous footballers here and they should be a Division 1 club. My main target is to secure promotion to Division 1, however I am cautions that there are some great managers, players and club in this division. I will also try and cut down on the amount of players at the club, but I will also try and bring in some new faces to boost our chances of promotion"

missing_player.jpg

Szostak promises new faces at the club!

• 3 weeks later...

Manchester City continue winning ways

47_1190143104.gif 4-286_1240776261.jpg

Aguero 26

Derdiyok 39

Ronaldinho 46

Pablo Hernandez 55Gilberto 57

Olic 61

Manchester City have continue on their winning ways maintaining their 3 point lead over nearest rivals, Arsenal. Young Argentine Sergio Aguero scored his third of the season when he managed to outjump Ilunga and header home the opening goal in the 26th minute. Manchester City started to pour men forward and chances were created at their will but they failed to find a second goal until Swiss striker Eren Derdiyok beat two Wigan defenders and slotted the ball home, his second goal of the season. The goal put Manchester City fans in raptures as they applauded the fantasic individual skill. Derdiyok is sure to be a key man in the inaugural youth cup set to start in two weeks.

Manchester City then scored a third right after the break when Ronaldinho twisted away from compatriot Gilberto after receiving a pass from Kaka and slotted home majestically to become the second highest goal scorer in the league. 55 minutes in, Wigan were caught on the counter attack as Kaka, playing in a deeper role due to injuries to Diarra and Stankovic, found Ronaldinho, the Brazillian nutmegged Melchiott, before switching play to Spaniard Pablo Hernandez. He used his pace to beat another defender before slotting past Almunia to put the result beyond doubt at 4-0.

Manchester City then fell asleep as two minutes later Gilberto managed to score a wonder goal. He received a corner and bicycle kicked it into the back net to stun the home fans. And four minutes later Wigan fans were dreaming of a great escape when an Oilic shot deflected off Rafinha and found the back of the net.

But it was not to be for Wigan as Manchester City grinded out the match. With 15 minutes left youngsters Marco DURAVIA and Juan Manuel ITURBE were given time to impress.

BOSS ANGER

Spurs boss Gary M was angry with the performance with his players after losing 2-0 at home to unmanaged club wolves,

manager Gary

fine if thats how they want to play week in week out they can but not at this club, over the last few matches we have played like a pub team and for a club like this it is not good enough, they should be pushing for a top 5 finish, this as got to change quickly or else we will be sucked into the relegation zone.

club captain Agger

we need to improve, we can't keep playing like this, some of the lads are moaning about the gaffers tactics and the formation, with a meeting this afternoon with the gaffer i'll put that forward to him but to me it is not the formation or the tactics its down to us

spurs fans

] there is a small group who wants manager Gary out as the feel that he doesn't know what he is doing, but we do feel that the players are relying on a few players to win the games for them, Raul is under so much pressure to score in every game and it is showing 3 players don't win games and the gaffer as got to get the whole squad to gell soon or later.. There have also been emails to the gaffer stating that he should recall Michael Dawson and Carlos Vela from Derby and get them into the squad[/QUOTE]

• 2 weeks later...

47_1190143104.gif

Mertesacker out, mystery defender in

PerMertesacker_1427397.jpg

Despite forming a key role of Manchester City's defence this season, German central defender Per Mertesacker will return to Wreder Bremen for a fee believed to be in excess of 30 million. Since moving to the club in season three he has made 28 appearances, scoring three times.

This season he has played every game at the centre of defence in KopStar's preferred 3-4-2-1 formation. It has been confirmed, however, that Manchester City have agreed in principle to sign an un-named replacement. Conflicting reports have suggested a number of names including Ferriera Pepe or Eduardo Bruno Alves.

In youth cup news KopStar is close to finalising him team for the Youth Cup with his expected team for the first round against Wigan to be as follows:

-----------------Bouzanis-------------------------

-------Diekmeier--- Maicon--- Badstuber---------

Piatti-----Galindo---Sergio Oliveria----Schennikov

-----------Traore-----------Renan Oliveria-------

-------------------Derdiyok-----------------------

New Players Coming

Logo_West_Bromwich_Albion.png

fotos.php?id=1498

doni.jpg

New West Brom manager said he was appalled that there was only one right back in the squad and that he would need to address the issue immediately. He also stated that he was going for a top notch goalkeeper to keep goals to a minimum and soon enough he would build a back line to support him and a next player to partner Arteta in the middle rumours are it may be PSV wonderkid Affelay. The goal keeper rumored to be coming to West Brom is Alexander Doni who is quoted as saying " I would welcome the challenge"

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

19_1205233118.gif

Carlisle have appointed ex Sunderland manager Ciaran McEvoy and want promotion of the manager and new players around Brunton Park.

If any team wants to give us any 85+ loans strikers and a CB

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

reading_fc.png

Reading Football Club have appointed Sean Cox as their new manager, here is what Mr. Cox had to say:

'We will aim for automatic promotion although it seems a tough task i think with the players i have got here we can do it.'

Chelsea+Unveil+Luiz+Felipe+Scolari+Their+New+D-qZ72mMZ42l.jpg

Today Luis Felipe Scolari (Big Phil) has been named the new face of Plymouth Argyle.

He has huge expectations and has been quoted today saying "I will be looking over the next few weeks to bring more depth into the team and maybe bring in some star players", he also added "i have had some great support from the board, they are backing me up all the way, and i would love you give the fans, players and club a promotion in the next few seasons."

thats all for now...

Big Phil is already looking to sign some new players, rumours are that he has put an offer in for:

?w=141&h=141

Marcel ROMAN

JackHobbs_1090474.jpg

Jack HOBBS

Big Phil also hinted that there could be a big name arriving at Home Park soon, but would not say anymore than that.

More soon...

Watford Newsletter

515667a.jpg

New Manager at Vicarage Road.

Watford have announced a new manager, Alan. The manager hopes to get into the top ten this season and is planning a move for a few up and coming youngters and possibly a big money move. He is planning to shake up the squad and some players may be shipped out. The chairman believes that he made a good move signing the manager. He says that a considerable amount of money has been set aside for him to use.

Arsenal Legend Returns to England!

p1_henry_0625.jpg

It has been confirmed that frenchman Thierry Henry has returned to England with Plymouth Argyle Fc. Manager Luis Felipe Scolari told SM News today

"I'am very pleased with this signing, I think Henry is a great player, i always have done. I was a big fan of him when he was at Arsenal and i hope he can bring that skill and experience to our Plymouth team."

47_1190143104.gif

City snare youth signings

39509_1252533532.jpg40828_1272637169.jpg

Weiss and Ayala: newest Citizens

Manchester City have agreed to sign free agents Vladimir Weiss and Daniel Ayala for a combined fee of 2.1 million pounds. The two talented players have been without a club and manager KopStar pounced at the chance to sign such talented players.

Assistant Coach Viteslav Lavicka said, 'They are two very talented up and coming players. Weiss is expected to be part of the youth cup tema whilst Ayala will continue to develop in the reserves.'

Manchester City are also after an un-named player who the club are hoping to sign in the next 24 hours. All the club would disclose is 'he is an up and coming star that will slot into the first team.'

BRISTOL (Reuters) - Sources close to the front office of Bristol Rovers hinted today that SM forumer Andrew The Mad Hatter may soon take over the helm of the struggling club.

"We'd be celebratin', to be sure, to land a tactical genius like the Mad Hatter," beamed the unnamed official, who ask to remain anonymous. "'Bout time we had someone with a steady hand at the helm to the guide the pirates .... arggh."

The Rovers are currently mired mid-table in the fourth division and field of team or relatively sub-par players.

The Mad Hatter is currently enjoying success in Edinburgh where he brought a laclustre Hearts of Midlothian team from the depths of the lower divisions to compete in the upper ranks, recently defeating the likes of Barcelona and Milan.

47_1190143104.gif

Turan set to join City

arda-turan.jpg

Arda Turan is set to give Manchester City a new attacking edge

Arda Turan will become a Citizen. Galatasary and Manchester City agreed to an 18 million pound deal which will see the Turkish winger link up with his team mates in the next 24 hours.

City beat off competition from Liverpool and an eleventh hour bid by Ipswich Town. He is expected to replaced Marek Jankulovski, who left for Charlton, on the left wing. The move is aimed at giving the City more attacking options out wide and his versatility to play either wings or as an attacking midfielder make him an especially valued signing. He is expected to debut Spurs in City's next game.

Gasheads Rejoice at Madhatter Arrival

BRISTOL (Reuters) - Hours of speculation ended today as Bristol Rovers announced the appointment of Andrew the Madhatter as the club's new manager.

"I'm looking to bring these Pirates out of the basement and into the upper echelons of the sport," stated the Mad Hatter. "If I have to step on people and hurt some feelings as we make the long climb to the top - so be it."

The Mad Hatter has a reputation of scouting for young talent from around the globe to build his teams, shying away from older, more established players.

'We'll see if those greedy bast**ds in first and second divisions have left any pickings before I decide on how to build this team," muttered the Mad Hatter.

plymouth_argyle_fc.png

BREAKING NEWS!!!

As the Thierry Henry deal falls through due to failing a medical, two new faces arrive at Home Park.

marlon.jpg

The first new face is Marlon King, he signed from Ipswich.

Big Phil today told SM News today that he expects goal golore from this very talented striker.

Bilder%5CTottenham%5Ctottenham6.jpg

The second new face is midfielder Teemu Tainio, he moved from Birmingham City, Big Phil told us today that he expects a good season from Tainio.

Also don't expect him to be the last midfielder he signs hinted Big Phil as he told SM News "I really need to try and bring depth to the midfield i feel we are short on midfielders, i would also just like to say, i was very dissapointed about the Henry deal falling through," but he said "everything happens for a reason"

Both players are expected to go straight into the first team as they head into tonights game against Doncaster Rovers.

Match report will be on tommorow.

Thats all for now...

47_1190143104.gif 6-2 80_1217330011.jpg

Emphatic City spur to victory

Manchester City have rocketed back to form with a marvelous 6-2 belting of Tottenham. Aguero and Kaka both grabbed doubles whilst Ronaldinho and Pablo Hernandez struck as well. Raul scored a double for Spurs.

The tempo was set early when Arda Turan curled in a corner on eight minutes in. The resulting goal mouth scrabble resulted in the ball falling to Ronaldinho and the Brazillian, who has been in immense form this season, hammered the ball into the top corner to give the home side the lead.

Gomes was having a busy night and had to deny a baptism of shots and produced a number of fine saves. But he couldn't keep all the shots out and Aguero pounced on a perfectly hit through ball to round the keeper and double his sides advantage. But Manchester City then fell asleep conceding immediately after. At half time the match looked in the balance with the Citizens holding the lone goal advantage.

After the break Frey produced a number of fine saves off shots from Jenas and Raul to inspire his team. This inspiration rubbed off onto Kaka who went on a brilliant run, beating two defenders and hammering the ball into the top left hand corner.

The match then settled into a midfield battle with Diarra and Stankovic being the more dominant. The match erupted 68 minutes in when Jenas' two foot tackle on Russian defender Schennikov was greeted with boo's by the home fans who thought the tackle was worthy of a red card. Australian referee Benjamin Williams awarded a yellow card instead. Emotions began beaming and match erupted in the final ten minutes with a stream of goals.

Raul put his side back into the contest after he slotted home a tap in to make the score 3-2. But that was as close as they got. Three minutes later Spanish winger Pablo Hernandez hit a right foot volley into the roof of the net and looked to have secured the points. But it was 2 City goals in 2 minutes when off the resulting kick off, sloppy play allowed Kaka to collect the ball and rifle the ball home from 37 yards out. City high intensity pressing game continued and the amazing happened when they scored their third goal in three minutes. Another loose pass was collected by Ronaldinho and he switched play to Sergio Aguero who controlled the ball on his chest before firing another wonder-goal into the top corner.

City will now turn their attention to their youth cup clash with Everton tonight

Manchester City
6 (A.RONALDINHO 8, S.AGUERO 36, 86,R.KAKA 58, 85, D.PABLO HERNANDEZ 84) defeat
Tottenham Hotspur
2 (G.RAUL 37, 81)

• 2 weeks later...

Today Sheffield Wednesday unveiled their new manager and promised the fans that there would be a revolution a the club. It is believed that promotion to first division is the minimum requirement. The manager said "I have taken up this project so as to challenge my fellow managers in the league. I do not promise wonders but surely promise a great revolution ahead. There will be a lot of transfer activity in the coming weeks and the team will have a significant number of players so as to compete on all fronts. Ofcourse, this also means a change of tactics and to reform the club so as to get it back to its past glory. My team will be a collection of talented youth with a little mix of veterans. Half the season has passes and now with me at helm, I would like to take the team forward and would like to get us promoted during my first season. Now other managers can hope for a tough challenge ahead whenever they face us". Thats the new manager folks, brimming with confidence. The fans are extremely happy with the appointment of the new manager and have given him full backing in order to help him achieve promotion. Lets see what awaits us at the end of this season. :D

47_1190143104.gif

KopStar: Diarra and Deridoyk staying

Real+Madrid+v+Osasuna+La+Liga+EsME97jm3WXl.jpg

Diarra in action: He has become a key player in the Citizens line-up

Recent speculation about Lassana Diarra and Eren Derdiyok has been crushed by manager KopStar, who said neither would leave. Reports suggested that KopStar was seriously considering a 20 million pound offer from Real Madrid to bring the Frenchman back to the Santiago Bernabéu. Bayern Leverkusen had looked to bring Swiss attacker Eren Derdiyok back for 5 million pounds.

KopStar said the following, 'They are both very good players. Lassana (Diarra) is our only fit first team defensive midfielder and thus key to our midfield. Eren (Derdiyok) has proved his potential in the youth cup and also put in important performances for the first team. We view him as an important player to our long term future.'

KopStar also had a dig at Everton manager Jonathan Kroiter saying, 'I am still laughing about the youth cup. His arrogance about his team devoured any chances they had to progress and I can only laugh. I thought they would be real contenders.

He also gave an update on the injury crisis which as seen Claudio Marchisio, Holger Badstuber and Georgi Schennikov out. He said, 'Marchisio is expected back in about a week. His cruciate ligaments have healed well. Holger is also not far off a comeback and expected to be fit for the Fulham clash. Georgi is still about 2-3 weeks off a recovery at the moment.

After taking honors in a hard fought 5-3 victory in the Manchester Derby, City will be looking to continue hunting down Arsenal when they take on reigning champions Liverpool at Anfield. The Scousers sit in 5th and have suffered defeat in their last two matches.

Archived