EC2933 Reporting Thread

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Reporting thread

wba.jpg

West Brom Manager worried about his sides depth

West Brom manager Lito Antonio said in a press conference today after their confident 3-1 win to stay atop the Div 2 tables that he had to admit that he was worried about the depth of his side. With a few injuries forcing selections in his past two games, Lito also stated he maybe looking to dip into the market soon to get no more than two players.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PATO-TASTIC

Alexandre Pato lead Crystal Palace to victory after scoring a hat-rick with a dramatic 5-4 win over Norwich City. Norwich City's Givanildo Hulk opened the scoring in the 7th minute but straight after the Brazilian forward Pato scored an equaliser to level the score to 1-1. Norwich again went in the lead with a goal by Ireland defender Gary Doherty to make it 2-1 at half-time. 10 minutes into the second half Pato equalised again to make it 2-2. Palace's Centre Half Shaun Derry made them take the lead for the first time in the 60th minute. 2 minute's after but who else other than Alexandre Pato scored his hat-rick and his 9th goal of the season to make it 4-2. Crystal Palace looked on course to win the match but a crucial goal from Belgium international Tom De Stutter to make it 4-3 but it was only 10 minites later Norwich equalised to make it 4-4 with a wonderstrike by youngster Corry Evans. With only 2 minutes to go till full time Calvin Andrew popped up with the winning goal to make it a staggering 5-4 win to Crystal Palace.

Man of the match; Alexandre Pato confessed his love for Palace and said that the hat-rick was for the fans!

That 3 points for Palace puts them in 15th place and gradually getting out of the relegation zone.

Citizens silence Anfield

sergio_aguero1.jpg

Sergio Aguero celebrates his second goal.

Manchester City have closed the gap on Arsenal to 5 points over night with another emphatic victory, beating Liverpool 4-2 in another high scoring match (previous results have been 6-2 over Spurs, 3-0 to Preston and 5-3 over Manchester United) In the process Sergio Aguero moved to equal second on the goal scoring charts on 12 goals, equal with Chelsea' Sameul Eto'o and one shy of team mate Ronaldinho.

The away side when in front early when
Dejan Stankovic
cut past Moretti and took aim at goal. A rather weak shot managed to find its way past Reina, giving the Citizens a 1-0 advantage. However they were back on level terms only 6 minutes later when
van Nisterooy
's shot was deflected off young defender, Maicon, and found its way into the back of the net.

However, once again 6 minutes later was the magic number. The Citizens stole back the lead after a perfect Kaka through ball was met by
Sergio Aguero
who slotted home. The assist was Kaka's 13th of the season. Sixteen minutes later a clever switch of play from Ronaldinho found
Aguero
unmarked on the edge of the box and the Argentine's first touch volley slammed into the back of the next- surely one of the goals of the season. Half time saw a satified Manchester City lead 3-1 at the break.

Chances were made at a flurry with Frank Ribery and Fernando Torres trying desperately to get their team back into the game. On 60 minutes, KopStar made a rather surprising change, taking off Arda Turan and Ronaldinho and replacing them with Vladimir Weiss and Eren Derdiyok. Turan have proved a constant menace down the left hand side and both players were subbed off the a standing ovation from the contingent of City fans. This saw Derdiyok become the lone target man with Aguero and Kaka providing support from either side.

The substitutions were justified when Derdiyok's perfect cross found
Vladimir Weiss
in the box. He slotted home a perfect volley to secure the points for the Citizens.
Ruud van Nisterooy
scored a late consolation goal in the 86th minute but after Weiss' goal the result was never in doubt.

Leedsfan Laughs off KopStar

blogimg_5295_73757-20091009111300850527.jpg

KopStar tries to hard to be the 'Special One' according to Leedsfan

Toffee's manager, Leedsfan, has laughed off KopStar, labelling him immature. When asked about the Youth Cup and Kopstar's comments, Leedsfan had this to say, "KopStar has come out and laughed at the results our team lacked. Yes, everybody at the club expected better but it is a learning curve. It isn't as if it's the League Cup, which KopStar's Manchester City lost to us in. The Youth Cup is a way of blooding youngsters which won't normally get a run in the first team. A lot of other clubs have their first team playing in the Youth Cup, so their players are already use to playing with each other every week. The reason KopStar has come out and said all this is because we are the team that beats them every time. We are his bogey side and we are a big factor in deciding which team wins the title. This year we have had a lot of new players and are finding our feet but next season we will be there. We have recruited strongly and have players that would walk into any team in the competition like Benzema, Diego and De Rossi."

KopStar and Leedsfan have a long standing rivalry in management and any game between their respective sides is always tight. Recently Leedsfan has been edging out KopStar and that is a record which is quite satisfying to him. "No doubt he's a quality manager," stated Leedsfan. "He likes to get into verbal warfare and get's himself into hot water a lot as all of you know. I like to do my talking on the pitch but if someone wants to start a spat, I'm not intimidated. I will go about improving my squad as neccerssary so my team will reflect what I'm saying. We are struggling at the moment but I came in mid-season and we are still finding our feet."

Ricky Hatton: KopStar is the Special One

manchester-city-ricky-hatton.jpg

Passionate Citizens supporter Ricky Hatton feels that KopStar is indeed the special one

Self-confessed Manchester City fan and Boxer, Ricky Hatton, has responded to Leedsfan's comments about KopStar by labelling the Aussie gaffer, 'The Special One'

Hatton said, 'City have been competitive but lacked the killer edge. Since KopStar's appointment we have become a force. For the first time we look genuine title contenders. He has been shrewd on the transfer front and none of his signings have flopped or showed potential of flopping. He has given the kiss of life to the club and certainly is the 'Special One. Leedsfan thinks he tries to be the special one but he doesn't have to try because he is.'

KopStar's response was more blunt. He stated, 'I thank Leedsfan for telling me about the youth cup. It was a nice sermon about something I knew nothing about. (laughs) The Toffee's our bogey side? They beat us once in the league so far- 3-2 at Goodison Park. The toffee's played well and kudos to him but I didn't know that one loss to a team makes them your bogey team. I guess, on his logic, we are his bogey side because we beat them 3-0 in the youth cup?'

'He is a quality manager no doubt but his response has just proved that he is immature and needs to grow up. If he doesn't it will be of detriment to Everton and the board might have to consider finding someone new. He reminds me of Mario Balotelli- definately talented but too often lets his immaturity destroy him.'

'And furthermore, no matter how many signings you sign, there is no reason why Everton should be languishing in 15th. New signings is not an excuse for failure. I have bought in the likes of Ronaldinho, Samuel, Turan and Diarra amongst others. I too gave my team a face lift. But they are performing, Everton are not.'

The spat between the managers is certain to add fuel to fire to an already tense relationship between the managers and intesify their clash in Manchester on the 14 July.

Dancing With The Stars

dancingwiththestars.jpg

Does KopStar just want to mingle with the rich and famous?

Following the verbal spat between KopStar and Leedsfan has taken yet another turn. Leedsfan has launched a furious attack on KopStar claiming that is in management for stardom not for the love of football. When asked about Ricky Hatton and KopStar's comments, Leedsfan had this to say, "He (KopStar) loves bringing in his famous pals who's knowledge of football is negilible. Is he threatning me? He needs famous people to help him for two reasons. One is his ego and the second is to win his fights for him. If I need a famous person to help me I can look through my squad. I will fight on the pitch the only way a football enthusiast can, by playing football. As for them being our bogey team, our fans don't care about the Youth Cup. What matters is the league. Nothing else."

Leedsfan left it at that and diverted his attention to improving his squad. "The transition period for this club is almost over," claims Leedsfan, "There is one more major signing planned and thenwe have a nucleus of very good footballers. We will step it up and hope to get in the top half of the league."

And the feud intensifies!

article-0-0091E14600000578-828_468x273.jpg

Ricky Hatton has replied to 'appalling' comments from Leedsfan

Following Leedsfan's new attack on KopStar, Rickt Hatton has responded to Leedsfan labelling his football knowledge as 'negilible.' The former Boxer said, 'Leedsfan has greatly insulted me. His naivety has shown and I understand what KopStar has said about him. What Leedsfan doesn't know is that both my father and grandfather are former players and I have been bought up on in a footballing household. In fact I could probably do a better management job than what he has done at Everton.'

KopStar also offered a response from more outrageous comments by Leedsfan. The gaffer said, 'He said I love bringing in my 'famous palls.' What is funny is that I've actually never spoken to Ricky until after his comments. I have constantly stressed Leedfan's immaturity and guess what? He does something else to prove my point. He also seems to be a fan of inspirational talk saying how he will look to his squad to do his talking and blah blah blah. He is trying hard to impress his board and seem like the 'bigger man.' I personally find this commical. Here is a manager, if you could call him that, who can't get the best out his severely under performing squad and says he will look to them to do his talking for them? I mean that must be some very bad talking going on. A sign of a manager under pressure is when they start mentioning the 'transition period' and how its almost over. He should grow up and accept that his team is under-performing and he has a role to play in this. Not just blame the 'transition period' and the players.'

Leedsfan has also hit the news with a papparazzi snapping a shot of him leaving a nightclub at early hours of this morning (see below)

lohan285x365.JPG

Leedsfan (left) leaves a nightclub with an anonymous woman rumoured to be a 'lady of the night'

It is unclear who the woman he left is and why he was at a nightclub the night before he had to coach his side in their most recent loss.

More to follow...

V-Rocious Vinnie

vinnie-jones1.jpg

Vinnie Jones: Ready To Rumble!

Ex-Leeds and Chelsea hardman now actor, Vinnie Jones has blasted Leedsfan, KopStar and most of all Ricky Hatton. The midfielder who made a living out of being tough has labelled Hatton a coward. "Hatton has no area of expertise in the area so should keep his mouth shut. When a bloke like him wants to be tough don't use words, just bash the hell out them! They are all immature! Leedsfan and KopStar are doing well with their sides. Leedsfan maybe not as much as KopStar as of yet but he has had less time with his squad. This cannot be solved by word warfare. When I played in Radebe's testimonial match, the atmosphere was electric for the legend. Why not hold a two-legged friendly for these two self-appointed legends? After the games I will have a fight with Ricky. Leedsfan has agreed to my suggestion already. So, KopStar and Hatton, the ball is in your court. Will you flee like the coward you are? Fight man, fight!" The money from these friendlies and fights, if they go ahead will go towards children living with cancer.

Also after an investigation undertaken by Everton, it has been revealed that the 'man' thought to be Leedsfan and the nightclub was actually disgraced politician, David Campbell.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Carlisle manager steps in

The Carlisle gaffer is furrious how two managers in a fun league are fighting over who is the most immature and it just goes to show the two m8s who is immature.

Carlisle's assistant manager Stuart Pearce is not one bit happy of this and will do anything to get them to quit calling them immature

Carlisle are also hanging in at 4th HA Leedsfan

StuartPearce_599302.jpg

FA to launch investigation after reports that Leedsfan in Cocaine scandal

image-of-cocaine.jpg

Leedsfan's was found in possession of cocaine and other illicit substances

The FA will launch an official inquiry after complicated reports suggesting Leedsfan is part of large drug ring. Reports also suggest that Everton's claims that ' 'man' thought to be Leedsfan and the nightclub was actually disgraced politician, David Campbell' is part of a cover-up by the club with another of board members part of the drug ring. The so-called 'nightclub' was actually a large gathering of drug dealers where Leedsfan picked up his latest stash. Leedsfan's main customers are believed to be players with Adrian Mutu being part of another drug scandal. Also Everton players Karim Benzema and Diego are rumoured to be part of it. It is unclear at this stage whether other managers are involved. Leedsfan and fellow board members are to believed to be the dealers with some reports even suggesting that Leedsfan is the ring-leader.

The drugs were discovered after Leedsfan left the 'nightclub' with what some suggested to be a 'lady of the night,' but the person, in fact, was a usual client of Leedsfan's who mainly bought cocaine off the Everton gaffer. She has since been taken in for quetioning by police along with Leedsfan. Vinnie Jones is expected to run the club in his absence.

The drug ring is believed to have been started by Leedsfan's as a small ring with Mutu, Diego and Benzema. The players have since been trying to sell it to team mates on national duties and to team mates during training.

News to be reported as soon as the story develops, with as reported Leedsfan, the woman and the involved players taken in for questioning by police. If found guilty the players could face, at worse, a 10 year sentence, essentially ruining their careers whilst Leedsfan could be fired and sent into public disgrace.

KopStar continued to voice his thoughts saying, 'This is a very low moment in the world of football. It is horrible that this has happened to a prestigious club like Everton. It is a shame too as I like Vinnie Jones' idea about a two legged friendly with Everton as a little way to show who is better, obviously with final league position saying a bit more. But it would have been a great occasion for fans especially with a Hatton vs Jones fight as well.'

A player, who asked to be un-named said that 'at training I was offered marijuana, cocaine or ice by Diego.' He did not want to specify if he was a national team-mate or a team-mate at Everton.

Retained Innocence

EF43F02D-B62B-5910-B7E0545241B4F1AC.jpg

Press conference outside Leedsfan's house

In a statement released from his Merseyside home, Leedsfan released a statement. After much investigation, Leedsfan was released due to misidentification. At 3pm today, Leedsfan went to face to press outside his home. While carrying the weight of a massive burden Leedsfan said this, "Throughout my life I have never promoted drug use. Through my managerial career there has been no use of illegal drugs at my clubs. The lady with Mr. Campbell has no relation towards myself or the club in any way. Adrian Mutu has been found guilty after these inquiries, however my boys have been misidentified. The National Doping Agency regularly test players and these fellas have never failed a test. Also our homes were all thoroughly searched and there have been no findings. The police are satisfied with their findings and were happy with how everyone responded to the inquiries. People may see me in a different light now but I am innocent and the evidence is there for all to see."

This struggle comes at a tough time for Everton. With the team not performing up to expectations and now these false allegations, it will be a real battle of resilience to recoverer their season.

However, in breaking news Carlisle have been accused of match fixing. Brian Waldron, the King of deception, has been involved again in sporting corruption. Ciaranmc, the gaffer at Carlisle, was seen to be a folk legend at the small club but now is a peripheral figure at the club while these allegations are sorted out.

svWALDRON_narrowweb__300x455,0.jpg

Disgraced figure Brian Waldron

Waldron has been corrupt financially with Rugby League club, Melbourne Storm and Aussie Rules club, Saint Kilda. Waldron now faces life imprisonment.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Match Fixing was lie

In todays news rumours had it Ciaranmc was accused for match fixing but this was all a lie to get Leedsfan attention of him so he could rest

But new's has that Leedsfan has stole over 5 million of tax payers money of the club and could be in big trouble with the club

EF43F02D-B62B-5910-B7E0545241B4F1AC.jpg

Could the money big in the big bag or his lttle girly sache (was in Hangover)

Were did Leedsfan get all those expensive cars he thosent get that much those he O wait it's the clubs money he stole to buy those expensive cars

Leedsfan is now considered a disgrace all over England

Raging Inferno

sport

Upset, Leedsfan

Leedsfan has come out an blasted naive coach, Ciaranmc. This is what the troubled coach had to say, "How come it's me who gets blamed for a media rumour or possible truth released to the media. I have been so busy with other things, why would I bother with a club not even in the same division. They aren't a threat and I deserve to give my distressed family some of my time. Ciaranmc, to come out and blame me like that is a disgrace. People have been blasting me left, right and centre but I had to stand there and take it on the chin and fight it. As for those cars, that was actually my lawyers cars and one was mine. Remember, I am still the manager of a Premier League side, so my pay isn't the worse. I can afford a car, so get off my back because your argument is very weak."

Adrian Mutu found guilty!

article-1023374-01C37B7E0000044D-986_233x457.jpg

Mutu set for suspension and possible police time

Confirmation has been received that Adrian Mutu has been found guilty of possession of drugs. It was earlier reported but now confirmed.

The charges are the second to be associated with the Romanian striker after an earlier scandal with Chelsea. It is unclear whether he was selling the drugs or taking them. He has been fined an un-named sum and a court case is on the horizon.

However contrary reports are suggesting that Diego has been found in possession of 2 grams of cocaine, contrary to earlier reports. He has been fined his season's wages and been forced to attend a counseling. In rather astounding claims that the player quoted as being offered drugs by Diego was non other than Manchester City star Ronaldinho.

Is this the end of the drug ring scandal?

KopStar has also added his thoughts stating, 'This has been a emotionally stirring and provocative last few hours. Leedsfan has had a lot on his plate. His constantly denies it was him but I have my doubts. After a picture showing him leaving a nightclub with Lindsay Lohan, I find it hard to believe it was a misidentification. Does he look like Mr Campbell or has he payed off the police? I hope for his sake neither.'

Foster Enters Fray

craig_foster_web.jpg

SBS Chief Football Analyist, Craig Foster

Ex-Socceroo, now football analyist for SBS, Craig Foster has put in his two cents worth into the situation eating away at English football. In the situation considered the worst since the match-fixing scandals in Italy, stars from Everton and Manchester City, along with Adrian Mutu, have been accused of dealing drugs.

When asked about his thoughts on the situation, Foster said, "There has been a thorough investigation undertaken by the police. Now the mainstream media are trying to make a quick buck out of it. The Everton and Manchester City players are innocent, as is Everton coach Leedsfan. Only Mutu was guilty and therefore he should be taking all this, not the innocent parties. The nightclub scandal involving Leedsfan was also investigated by police. Leedsfan had an alibi so all these accussations are doing are trying to rub salt in the wounds of him. I find this act quite disgraceful especially after there have been official inquires and Leedsfan has been declared innocent by the Chief of Police."

Man Up!

134520-matty-johns.jpg

Leedsfan crying out for the focus to be on football

After going through a testing period of his management career, Leedsfan has cried out for Manchester City manager, KopStar, to 'Man Up' and accept the two legged friendly tie Vinnie Jones suggested. Leedsfan has come out of his and Everton's darkest moment reasonably unscathed. When asked about the situation, Leedsfan had this to say, "It's been tough. No denying that. I hope that this situation doesn't hinder our season. We can use this as motivation for the rest of our season. I'm hoping for KopStar and Hatton to not be so cowardly and step forth to take this challenge. The proceeds will go to children living with cancer and is a good promotion in the game. There is no doubting Everton and Manchester City fixtures are the biggest in English football now. This Merseyside derby is now bigger than that of the Old Guard, in Liverpool and Manchester United. So KopStar and Hatton, man up and take this challenge and step away from the cowardice you are full of.

8424gif.png

Leeds United has annouced that they have appointed manager Zenan Ma, after a long search for a manager, the Whites have finally found their man.

Manager Zenan Ma commented on his appointment "Its a great honour to be apart of a club with such history and prestige, I am intending to make my mark on this team"

FRIENDLY IS THE ONLY OPTION!

reporters.jpg

In wake of the spat of words between Leedsfan and KopStar, West Bromwich Albion manager Lito Antonio has said the only way to calm the war of words is to settle it on the field. Lito also added "I hope the loser of the two legged friendly is not a sore loser as this will put the quarrel back to square one."

As for his thoughts on the drug scandal taking place, Antonio had this to say, "It is a shame that a man like Mutu is still playing this great game. Its players like him that tarnish the name of good football. I think he deserves a lifetime ban."

SPLASH THE CASH

Francesco_Totti_Vicario.JPG

Totti playing for Roma

Crystal Palace have been 'splashing the cash' by spending over 50million. Crystal Palace fans will be watching the likes off Francesco Totti, Alessandro Del Piero, Eric Abidal, Gennaro Gattuso and Mark Van Bommel this season, also rumours heavily link Ryan Giggs with a move to the eagles.

Crystal Palace manager Jack Simpson has said on the club website...''me and the staff are delighted with the super signings we have managed to bring here at palace, our aim now is to pick up the points and get in the top 4 where we belong''.

New Man At The Helm

Nottingham Forest have appointed Swfcladie as the new manager. When being interviewed he was asked what he needs from the club in order to be able to achive promotion with this club, He replied " AT the moment i have 7 million to play with. A right back is needed and i will add depth. I will Include some P.E in here. Any team needing any 89/90 players put some bids in"

KopStar accepts challenge with conditions

african-children-thumb8479375.jpg

Kopstar says that if he wins proceeds will go to starving children in Africa

KopStar has emerged from temporary silence to accept the challenge put forward by Vinne Jones releasing a statement. The Manchester City gaffer said the following, 'Well after our recent words I think a major rivalry is on the horizon. It is a truly great opportunity to give back to the less fortunate. In many celebrity based television shows, they nominate a charity to donate money to shall they win. Whilst I do feel the need for donations to cancer children and research I also feel the need for charity to African children. Being from South Africa I have seen some of the poverty in Africa and it is truly atrocious. I think that charity should be the main aim of the matches- more so than finding out the best manager because quite frankly we all know that is me.'

'We should make it that if we win, then the money raised goes to African children and shall Leedsfan win it goes to cancer sufferers. We could also make the profits of the game at Eastlands go the Africa and the profits from the match at Goodison Park go to cancer. Either would work and I think a similar thing could happen for the Hatton/ Jones square off.'

'We could also have some rules by saying that at any one time at least 2 players rated less than 80 should be on the field and find other ways to make it fan friendly.'

The manager also spoke about their 2-0 win over Fulham saying, 'It is pleasing to play like that. We were dominant and showed why we are title contenders this season. With Arsenal falling victim of complacency of late, this represents a great chance for us to win the title'

Forest appoint second manager in three days

Two days after accepting Swfcladie's resignation as manager, Nottingham Forest have appointed aamslfc as their new manager. The rookie coach is a surprise appointment, but is confident he can lead the club to promotion this season. Forest currently lie 3rd in the League One table, just 5 points behind Derby and 11 behind Barnsley with 16 games to play.

aamslfc has signalled changes to the side's formation and general tactics, but added that he wouldn't be making sweeping changes to the squad. He noted the lack of sufficient cover in key areas of the pitch, and hinted that he would look to offload one or two attacking players in order to strengthen his defence. However, he refused to name players or provide further details of his plans. It is believed he has at least 7 million pounds to play with.

The new manager also credited former managers for creating a strong, balanced side, noting that the Forest squad was the best he'd inherited. He claimed that automatic promotion was a strong possibility with his squad, and assured the fans that he would be in for the long-haul, thus bringing much needed stability to the City Ground.

Given to move on?

Shay-Given-001.jpg

Shay Given is set to depart Eastlands

Shay Given recently slammed in a transfer request. The Irish keeper has failed to represent the Citizens at all since signing from Newcastle half way through season 3. He has since warmed the bench in favour of French keeper Sebastian Frey. The man who cost 9 million pounds handed in his first major concern on the 14 May. It is now reported that he wants to leave.

Blackburn Rovers have been alerted by the 'keepers anger at his lack of games and have been reportedly in deep negotiations to sign Given. David De Gea or Samba Sow are believed to be part of the deal along with a cash sum.

Manager KopStar said, 'We apologise to Shay Given for his lack of games and understand he wants to be playing regularly. Blackburn and Charlton are interested and his has also gained interest from abroad. At the moment he is still a City player as no deal has been confirmed.'

He also took the chance to reignite his feud with Leedsfan. When asked why he thinks the Everton gaffer has not been quick to reply to his proposal he said, 'I'm sure he is to busy getting high and dealing drugs. He has to wait till he is not as influenced before he can comment.'

He had lighter words for new Nottingham Forest manager, aamslfc, stating, 'He is new and inexperienced but his first media conference showed that he has the maturity to be a top class manager.'

Leedsfan Laughs Off Remarks

470_matthew_johns_footyshow,0.jpg

Leedsfan, explaining his late reply

Everton manager, Leedsfan, has laughed off KopStar's remarks about him being on something. When asked about KopStar's remarks, Leedsfan had to be told what he said before cooly saying, "I don't sit down trying to gloat in the media. I have been giving the time to my family, which they more than fairly deserve. I didn't reply to his comments because I wasn't aware that he made them. Also my name has been cleared because I wasn't doing the things I was alleged to be doing."

When replying to KopStar's comments about the friendly, Leedsfan had this to say, "Now I am, I must say that I am more than happy with that. Raising money for children in Africa is something that is close to his heart so I happily accept those terms. The winner over the friendly over two legs will get the money donated to their specific cause."

These words came to a surprise to many as Leedsfan and KopStar were able to put the differences aside and come to an agreement on an important topic.

Guest MR. HAMMER

78_1229958191.jpg

Contract_signing.jpg

Today Championship side Swindon Town who are siting 16th only 3 points above a relagation place thay have managed to bring in young manager Mattuie Beckett on a long term deal he has signed a 5 year deal worth just over £55,000 a week and the manager has told press he is looking to take this team to the next stage in English football when the manager was asked what is his aims he sead qwick he is hoping to take the team forword not back and he is hoping to keep them in the Championship this season then next season push for a top half finish but by the 3rd season in charge he is aiming for the Premiaship.

article-0-0355EC95000005DC-479_468x351.jpg

The manager has also told press his main target in Manchester Citys Number 2 Shay Given who is yet to play a game there since a £9,000,000 move a season ago he has told press he would love the chance to talk to Swindon Town and it is beleved Beckett is reddy to offer a woping £15,000,000 to pride him away for City but has told press he understand why there manager is holding on to such a good Keeper.

henry-barcelona.jpg

IS HE ON HIS WAY BACK TO ENGLAND OR NOT THAT IS THE QWESTION?

Archived