EC2933 Reporting Thread

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Reporting thread

City send youngsters out on loan

DANIEL_PAREJO_43507t.jpg

Daniel Parejo will be hoping to impress on his loan at Watford

Manchester City have sent out three big developing talents on loan to gain some valuable first team experience. It is understood that their progress will be evaluated in a month and if they are receiving sufficient match time then the loan will be increased to the rest of the season.

Daniel Parejo will join Watford on loan. The player cost 5.4 million pounds from Getafe but has not made a first team apperance. He was, however, impressive in the youth cup.

Ismael Aissati will join Leeds United. He cost 6.2 million pounds when he signed from Ajax. Like Parejo he has yet to appear for City in a competitive match.

Henrique Renan Oliveira moved to Nottingham Forest. He cost 6 million pounds when signing from Atletico Mineiro but unlike the others has made two appearances off the bench for the City first team.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle get their man.

Newcastle_United_badge.png

It was rumoured that the Manchester City manager, Kopstar was going to leave his Division one team to manage the Geordie's. However he dismissed all rumours saying he was happy where he was, and that he wanted another manager to take the team to the premiership next season.

Chazza was managing Brentford, but he decided that Newcastle would be the right move as he wanted to be with better players. He said to Sky Sports News:

"I wasn't happy at Brentford and I didn't feel comfortable in the position that I was in. However Newcastle are in a fantastic position and I would like to take this team to the premiership. I know that the club is in debt, and players will need to be sold, for now though, I'm going to concentrate on putting out my best eleven and getting promoted."

Newcastle 2-3 Hull City

52_1195026324.gif37_1205746972.gif

Newcastle lost third place to their big promotion rivals Hull City last night. Newcastle gave everything but the Tigers were just too strong and the race for the playoff's and automatic promotion places are now hotting up! Newcastle sit in fourth place with forty six points, just five points ahead of both Ipswich and Birmingham.

Chazza wasn't happy that his team didn't get at-least a point. He said to Sky Sports News:

"It's is disappointing that we lost and I believe we could have got a point as we had more shots, shots on target and corners, but that's the way the cookie crumbles and we shouldn't have been foolish enough to go two down."

The match:

On five minutes, the Welshman Craig Bellamy clipped the back of Aquilani's legs to receive the first booking of the match.

On twenty two minutes, Aquilani got revenge on Craig and lunged into the back off him to get a yellow card.

The first goal came on thirty five minutes when Kevin Doyle won the ball at the edge of the area and toe-poked it into the net. Hull 1-0 Newcastle.

Just four minutes later Craig Bellamy won the ball in a fantastic position to leave him, one on one with the goalkeeper. He slid it passed him to double Hull's lead to two,nil.

On Fourty eight Bonucci is given a yellow card for a high challenge on Hunt, very much deserved.

On Fifty one minutes, Bonucci tapped the ball over the line after a scramble in the box to get a goal back for Newcastle.

On Fifty Seven minutes, Radamel Falcao smashed the ball into the net from twenty five yards. Newcastle were back on level terms.

Leighton Baines was given a yellow card on sixty four minutes for sliding into the back of a Newcastle defender.

With just five minutes to go, Giovanni was miles offside but the flag stayed down and he smashed it home. Somehow Hull City had the lead again!

Full Time

"The Premiership has been poor this season"

Chazza has remarked the Premiership as being a poor league, an easy ride, a two team contest and shocking quality of play this season. He Said to Sky Sports:

"Only two teams have any chance of winning the premiership at the moment. I believe the big four is dying out and we now have the big two in Manchester City and Arsenal, which is a shame". He also added. "Ronaldo has only got four goals this season, Gerrard has two and Rooney has only scored three. What's going on?

martin_oneill_63261t.jpg

Chazza in the press conference this morning.

KopStar blasts Chazza

mourinho_blog_afp.jpg

KopStar blasted Chazza's comments as 'unnecessary

'

Following new Newcastle manager, Chazza's comment about the premiership being 'poor' landing a scintillating attack on the new manager.

The Manchester City manager said the following, 'Chazza is getting involved in something that doesn't involve him. He should start winning over respect and his own fans before making comments like this."

"He seems to think that there is now a top two. His comments are extremely ill-informed. Liverpool are the defending champions, Chelsea won it the season before. Whilst I agree that the traditional 'Big Four' are under performing this season in general, this does not make the league poor. Just because Arsenal and City have run away from the pack this season does not mean that the Premier League lacks something. It's like saying the La Liga is bad because Barcelona and Real Madrid are always top two- its still a very good league with lots of quality despite this."

"He complained that star players are scoring, but when you look at the top five scorers this season, there are City star- Aguero, a young emerging talent, amongst names like fellow City players Ronaldinho and Kaka and star striker Eto'o and van Nisterooy."

"I think its best if he returns to managing his Newcastle and trying not to sabotage their promotion quest. I hope, for Newcastle's sake that they have got the right man. If his comments are as pointless as his coaching then Newcaslte could be in some trouble."

Hats off to Derby Gaffer

LUCAS_BARRIOS.jpg

Derby's top striker this season Lucas Barrios with 20 goals

The first Manager of The Month awards of English Championship 2933 have started this week. In the wake of his nomination Lito Antonio responded with gratitude saying, "It feels good to know that your own peers respect you and acknowledge your accomplishments."

Lito Antonio also revealed publicly who he gave his vote to, he told a group of reporters that he could look no further than the Derby County manager, Chris Bickmore. "I think he[Chris] has and is doing a great job of keeping the pressure on league leaders Barnsley that's the sort of thing that makes leagues interesting. I would have voted for Hull City or Stoke City who are on my tail now, but I feel the lower leagues need to be acknowledged as well."

Shorpe 2 Queens Park Rangers 0

If it keeps on like this Loftus Road will look like the storming of the Bastille. After a 10 game unbeaten streak new manager Sgt Fury has become the owner of a three game losing streak, conceding seven goals and scoring none.

Defensivley Rangers were shocking again today with mosy of the blame to be laid at the feet of Cheikh M'Begue who looked like a man lost for most of the game. He just could not stem the flow of joint attacking force Matt Sparrow and Paul Hayes. Sparrow opened the scoring after 43 minutes and dealt the final blow in the 73rd. To make things worse, Asemoah Gyan, one of the few QPR producers was sent off in the 24th minute for kicking right back Cliff Byrne in the groin. A three match ban now looms for the Rangers striker.

The faithful are not happy. It has been reported that there is already a movement growing to replace the beleaguered manager.

Fury as per usual is up to the fight, dismissing the unhappy fans as "nut jobs".

"I've said this before but for those of you that either havent heard me or just don't want to here me here it is again, I have come to Queens Park Rangers to win games, win championships and in the process win the hearts of the great fans of this club. I really don't care about whinny monday morning managers who have no concept of what it takes to do this job."

Although some of the fans are unhappy the players are quick to back the new boss, "To blame the gaffer for the performance of the team is daft" said Matt Holland, "If you want to blame anyone, blame us. We are not performing and we know it. He can't get out there and make the plays himself, that's our job"

moyes.jpg

Fury reacts to Sparrow's first

Kaka magic gives City the points

200904_Kaka.jpg

Kaka scored a double and got an assist

Manchester City continue to stay level on points as doubles from Aguero and Kaka gave the Citizens a 4-2 come-from-behind victory over Wolves.

Molineux was gloating with pride after Wolves raced to a 2-0 lead with in 15 minutes. The first goal came from Maierhofer, with a brilliant overhead kick. The second goal came from Vokes. He received a brilliant through ball, and a static City defense failed to detect the threat, and allowed the striker to finish with ease.

However City did not lie down with ease, and four minutes later were back in the game. Kaka out jumped Chambers and managed to head home a corner. Then, after 35 minutes, Kaka levelled the scores. A mix up between Henry and Shackell, allowed the Brazillian to pick off a terrible pass and steer past Shackell and hammer into the back of the net.

In the second half City dominated and took control of the game. Only 3 minutes after the restart, Aguero managed to header home a Kaka cross to send his side into the lead for the first time. Aguero then had a double 5 minutes from time when his weak shot managed to find its way past Hennessey.

Manager KopStar said, 'We were terrible at the start and really got away with one. We need to be tighter at the back. However credit to the boys for their character and most importantly we stay level on points with Arsenal.'

Guest MR. HAMMER

pitbull-thumb-336x403.jpg

It is beleved Swindon Towns Forword Cláudio Pitbull is hoping he can keep up his Goal ratio after 3 Goals in 3 games since a £2,500,000 move in from Brizil it is beleved the 28 year old on a 3 year deal is hoping for biger things but is hoping he can keep Swindon up this season and also help push for a Premiaship place in the 2011/12 season.

ClaudioPitbull210804b.jpg

MANAGER SEEMS TO HAVE MADE GOOD SIGNING!

Manchester City drop more points

eurozone_Sergio_Agu_260142a.jpg

Aguero scored for City

Manchester City have dropped vital points in a 1-all draw with Charlton. Hasan Salimhamidzic scored the opener only two minutes in the stun the Ciy faithful. Charlton pushed hard and matched it with City for much of the first half.

The second half saw more of the same tight competition as the first half, with both sides sharing roughly 50% of possession each. Kaka switched play to compatriot, Ronaldinho, who slid in a ball across the face of goal. The pass found Aguero who tapped the ball into the back of the net to equalise. City poured forward at every opportunity but failed to find the back of the net. They now sit 2 points adrift of leaders Arsenal, who won their game 2-0 over Blackburn Rovers.

Manchester City also announced that they have sent 3 more youngsters out on loan. Lacinta Traore and Vladimir Weiss join Hull City, whilst Dennis Diekmeier joins Charlton Atheltic.

Revival Continues

boro_everton_1_30_9_433x350.jpg

Everton threatening the Boro goal

Everton, have continued their journey back into the top half of the table with a fine 3-1 win over Middlesbrough. In a fairly even game, Everton managed to take their chances with Kjaer, Benzema and Fellaini on the scoresheet. Gonalons was the sole scorer for Middlesbrough.

Kjaer opened the scoring after 6 minutes with a superb solo effort, beating two defenders before slotting home. Benzema then extended the lead on 33 minutes with his head. However, just before half-time, Maxime Gonalons scored a cracker from outside the box. After the break, Fellaini produced a quite brilliant volley, putting the result beyond doubt.

Middlesbrough seemed to be quite unfortunate to lose by such a margin, seeing they were not that much worse than Everton. Diego Lopez, however had a brilliant game for the Toffee's and won Man of the Match honours, for the second time in three matches.

Leedsfan had this to say about the match, "I feel the boys deserved that today. Their commitment in training has been fantastic over the last little while and the results are starting to come. We need to keep this up so we can hope to get into the top half of the table. We are heading in the right direction now, and I am very proud of the boys. Diego Lopez has been brilliant for us and it's no doubt he has been key to our change in results."

Everton, who are 15th, play Sheffield United, who are 20th, on Wednesday. The form book suggests an Everton victory and a win for them could see them reach as high as 12th in the league.

QPR 5 Huddersfield 2

moyess.jpg

A wave of relief sweep across west London yesterday as embattled QPR stuck it to Huddersfield with a demonstration of precise clinical football.

The match started however in the same fasion as the previous three with new manager Sgt Fury looking like he was having a coroney as Huddersfield took a 13 minute lead. "Aye, I though not again" said Fury post-match. "but we fought back and got into a rhythm". In a 5 goal, 19 minute bombardment of the bedraggled Huddersfield defense, Rangers made a clear statement to their critics. Hero of the day was Hungarian striker Tamas Priskin, who until today had been pretty much ignored by Fury. It was his hat trick and overwhelming speed and leadership that really ended any chance Huddersfield had. "I play good today" said Priskin, "much happy with team-mates, much happy in bosses chance to give me game today. I love him very good!"

Priskin now will be an automatic choice to step in for suspended star Asamoah Gyan who is out for the next two games.

On a busy signings front, Rangers managed to secure Spanish midfielder David Fuster to a five year deal. "David will fit in nicely around here" said Fury. "we have been needing some steel in the midfield and I think he will help us there. He can also stick a few in for us and we need that as well"

Joining Fuster is Pablo Cendros who has a long standing relationship with Fury.

"well I first met Pablo through his mother. I was managing Runcorn back then and staying over at the Aloha motel near canal street. Adriana was working the front desk and thats how I met Pablo. He was always into football and I used to get him into the home games. He was a quick learner and went on to play for Altringham in the Northern Premier league. Since then his career has really taken off and I consider him to be one of the future great right backs of out time. He's very talented. Come to think of it, so was his mother..."

Moving on. Rangers also signed free agents Remo Fuster (def) and Slavisa Jeremic (LB).

Next up, Leeds Utd and another challenge.

!!ROSSOLDINIHO SIGNS FOR MILLWALL!!

5068signing_a_contract.jpg

World class manager has signed for millwall fc after there previous manager quit.Rossoldiniho has addmited it will be hard job but he is happy to take it.

He has alreaddy made transfer waves atempting to loan S.Jung and but M.Baloeti.

24DB4CC0-0C10-BDB7-5A7F30A3579C4061.jpg

Norwich Gaffer Found!

Bradley Frampton Has Taken The Big Job Of Making Sure Norwich City Do Not Get Relegated Into Coca Cola League One , Frampton Was Thrilled About The Job But Knows He Has A Long Hard Strenuous Journey Ahead Of Him With A Small Squad Size And Low Budget He Has Asked For Loans From Premier League Clubs.

Leeds United welcome changes to team

Leeds United have welcomed the signings of Steven Pieniaar, Yossi Benayoun, Jon O'Shea, Bobby Zamora and Sascha Riether.

With the bringing in of the new brigade, there were noticable changes to the team's make-up. The departures of team captain Daniel Van Buyten and young Argentine livewire Jose Sosa returned to Bayern Munich, Anthony Reveillere to Lyon, Souza Robert to Palmerias has come under heavy criticism from the media and fans alike.

However manager Glory days believes that this is for the team's long term benefits "Our team needs to grow in order to succeed and that is what I am trying to achieve with these changes. Although the changes may not be noticable in the short term the long term benefits should be brighter

Hartlepool 1 - 4 Leeds United

Goals to on-loan Aissati, Zamora, Robinson and Cisse sealed another comfortable victory for the whites, whilst a solidaritary goal from Mignani gave Hartlepool some respectability

Leeds United showed another strong performance against Hartlepool to suggest that they may have a strong push at promotion this season, whilst Hartlepool falls the 16th spot.

The match saw the debut of Irish international John O'Shea and on loan central defender Mikel San Jose, but a noticable shift to a 4-1-2-2-1 formation saw the likes of veteran English winger Andy Robinson start the game.

The game started at quiet a pace with both sides tussling for the ball in the opening 20 minutes. Quick thinking from Leeds veteran keeper Enckleman prevented a brilliant snapshot from Collins in the 20th minute, however it was Leeds United who took the ascendency in the match through a lovely volley from on loan from Manchester City midfielder Aissati. The former U21 Netherlands international showed some the class which suggested why he was brought to Manchester City in the first place.

Leeds could have doubled their lead in the 27th minute however Robinson screwed his shot wide of the mark, but newly signed frontman Bobby Zamora didn't make the same mistake finding himself some space and slotting it in from 15 yards to give Leeds a 2-0 lead. Van Jik heroics prevented another Leeds goal, doing enough to turn away a brilliant header by Nemeth.

The second half began with a lovely burst through the middle by Zamora only his first touch let him down and provide a comfortable stop for Van Jik. At the other end, Enkelman was doing his part stopping Boyd who burst through the reguard only to be stopped by the quick thinking of the Leeds keeper.

Andy Robinson put the result beyond all doubt, by recieving a ball from the left and curling it in from 25 yards, showing the Leeds faithful why he was chosen to start. Hartlepool striker Magnani gave the pools some hope of a revival with a stunning header into goal, however Leeds captain Cisse put all worries to a rest with his seventh goal of the season.

Manager Glory Days was reportly happy with the result "Thought we really took it to Hartlepool and its positive when you see things come together like that. But we need to continue to put our heads down and push for a promotion spot

Bristol-City-icon.png

City Revoultion Begins

0,,10327~6835765,00.jpg

Bristol City have just got a new manager Lewis Scorgie how is a good manager but he has a fiery temperament and can leave clubs easily but he has vowed to change that he said he will stick thick and thin with Bristol City he has already signed a few players how have vast experience at this level.

Joey Barton the experienced hot head has signed on the dotted line with Bristol City he signs from Inter Milan after being frozen out there he wanted to come back to English football and give it another shot. He joined Newcastle in season 1 from Zenit and played twice before being flogged in a deal which saw McDonald Margia join the Magpies. " I am well and truly excited and over the moon to join such a great club I promise to give my all in every game and I’ll do my utmost to help in the clubs aim to get promoted I thank the manager for giving me a chance to join the fantastic club”. So promising words by Barton but will he deliver the goods and help Bristol City strive to complete their aims we'll will see. Liam Fontaine also re-joins he former club he was realised in season 1 and Scorgie thinks that the then manager made a ludicrous decisions to let such a fantastic energetic simply outstanding footballer. David Mcgoldrick also joined the Robins

Manchester City trade youngsters

ganso.jpg

Thumbs up: Ganso arrives in Manchester

Manchester City have made a surprise signing, adding Paulo Henrique Ganso and loosing Pablo Piatti. Piatti played 7 matches for the City first team, of which 4 where off the bench. He also played one cup game in which he got two assists.

Paulo Henrique Ganso has been a target of Manchester United and Preston North End, but City managed to get in early. He played around 40 games for Santos, scoring 8 goals and being dubbed a rising talent. He also represented the Brazillian under 20's side twice.

He was also named as one of the back-up players to Brazil's 2010 World Cup squad after initial calls to include him in the 23 man squad as cover for Kaka.

ROSSOLDINIHO TAKES OVER ARGENTINA!

Argentina_national_football_team_logo%5B1%5D.gif

Today argentinas FA sacked maradonna after he tried to presaude the worlds best play lionel messi to take a proformance inhatchin drug! They quickly replaced him with rossoldiniho who has managed england,spain,portugal,ivory coast,brasil,france,german and uraguay at international level.

Rosoldiniho is excited about this challenge but was navalible to comment as he is selecting his team.

20060223-lionel-messi-maradona.jpg

- messi and maradonna before the drugs scandal -

ROSSOLDINIHO TAKES OVER ARGENTINA!

Argentina_national_football_team_logo%5B1%5D.gif

Today argentinas FA sacked maradonna after he tried to presaude the worlds best play lionel messi to take a proformance inhatchin drug! They quickly replaced him with rossoldiniho who has managed england' date='spain,portugal,ivory coast,brasil,france,german and uraguay at international level.

Rosoldiniho is excited about this challenge but was navalible to comment as he is selecting his team.[/size']

20060223-lionel-messi-maradona.jpg

- messi and maradonna before the drugs scandal -

lol quality post made me lol

FURY MAKING NO FRIENDS AT ELLAND ROAD

New Rangers manager Sgt Fury exploded at the Tuesday morning press conference when Mirror correspondent Howie Rodriguez asked how QPR planned to defend against the new Leeds Utd powerhouse signings of Steven Pienaar, Yossi Benayoun and Bobby Zamora amongst others. "You know I am getting a bit fed up with you lot coming in here and asking me questions based on negative assumptions. Defend? What makes you think we have to defend against Leeds? I'm not afraid of them, in fact I'll tell you something, they should be afraid of us. I understand that you people have got your favorites, and that you look down on us and that's OK but let me tell you something. We are going to Elland Road on Wednesday and we will not defend. We will not fear them. We will beat them and beat them well." Fury then addressed the rest of the press core in his usual coarse manner. " Is there anyone else here with any stupid bloody questions or can we move on to something more productive?" And a final parting shot to Rodriguez, "next time you ask a question sonny, bring something more to the table. Bobby Zamora? Yeah he did a lot for Fulham didn't he? What? is he a relative or something? or are you just the chairman of the fan club."

Fury then left the room knocking over a chair on his way out. Should be an interesting post match press conference on Wednesday...

Momentum Amounts

everton_1296352c.jpg

The joy of the Everton players was for all to see

Everton have carried on their good form by beating Sheffield United 3-1. After conceeding early, Everton put in a sublime performance in the second half to claim an impressive victory. The victory moves them up to 13th on the table. With a game against 15th placed Wolverhampton next and Portsmouth playing high flying Sunderland, there is an opportunity for Everton to pull away from the bottom of the table. Everton have gained 10 points from their last 6 games, having similar form to clubs such as, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City.

Fellaini was the hero scoring two goals but Diego pulled the strings for the Toffee's and was awarded with Man of the Match. Quite a few yellow cards were picked up by Everton and goal hero Fellaini will miss the next match after picking up 5 yellow cards this season.

"Our boys commitment is outstanding," claimed Leedsfan, after the match. "We did pick up a few yellow cards because of our determination and commitment. None of these challenges were too bad but we do need to curb our enthusiasim and use it in the correct way. We have been picking up quite a few points and I can only hope that this continues."

Leeds United 0 Queens Park Rangers 0

erding.jpg

Erding takes a dive

Queens Park Rangers held Leeds at bay for 85 minutes with only 10 men on Wednesday evening as the fight for promotion into Division 2 continues.

Rangers striker Melvut Erding was sent off after just 5 minutes with a straight red card after a cynical dive in the box. The striker cut through the defense and into the penalty area, instead of shooting he elected to try to go round the keeper were he lost his advantage and went down appealing the penalty. Referee Carlos Torres Nunez wasted no time in producing the red card and sent off the bewildered striker.

Only five minutes later Bobby Zamora appeared to do the exact same thing at the other end only to be awarded a yellow card. The ensuing tirade offered up by Rangers manager Sgt Fury was enough to ensure that he watched the rest of the game from the dressing room. Those opening moments set up the rest of the game were Rangers were relegated to a defensive roll, digging in and repelling attack after attack from the Leeds strike force. The closest we came to seeing a goal came in the 60Th minute were Zamora headed inches wide after being given a free header by the QPR defense. On the few raids forward Rangers were ineffective and looked lost for ideas.

After the game Sgt Fury made no bones about what he though of the Mexican referee. "Well it was a travesty wasn't it? I mean I just don't understand were the FA gets these people. From were I was standing it was obvious that the keeper brought him down. How a trained referee can't see that makes me wonder what's going on. Then he lets Zamora get away with a far worse incident at the other end. The standard of refereeing in this game has hit an all time low as far as I'm concerned".

When asked how he felt about the result the sarge couldn't help but smile a little. "I said we would win today and we did. To come here and hold off a team like this with ten men is something special. They have a great team full of very talented lads. O'Shea and Zamora were very good today"

When reminded of yesterdays comments on Zamora's talents Fury shrug his shoulders and walked away. Looking back he said "hey, I lied".

MILLWALL WIN!!

MILLWALL 1-0 CRYSTAL PALACE

Ross-McCormack-celebrates-001.jpg

-ROSS MCCORMAKK CELEBRATES-

Last night in a near empty new den millwall managed to scrape a victory against crystal palce with a sole goal from mccormakk.

JO got the man of the match for millwall and ryan giggs got injured for palace.

24D7C5F5-92D4-7E4B-A20E11E8D6F673A1.jpg

Bristol City 3-0 Reading

Maynard 2,60

Cleverley 58

Ipswich+Town+v+Bristol+City+2Km28evFZxEl.jpg

This is out of form Bristol City first game under new managment as the new man wants to ensure the Robins have another season in England's second tier he certinley produced the good tonight with an empatic 3-0 win.

With the first action of the game Bristol City leading marksman Nicky Maynard get the Robins off to a flying start with a belter after 2 mins. Reading quickly come on the attack as the search to find the equaliser Steven Fletcher rattles the bar with a 25 yard thunder bolt. Some brilliant work down the flank by Joey Barton leaves him in plenty of space, but a weak pass is easily intercepted. Poor play by the new signing at Ashton Gate. A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Sebastian Giovinco cannot out jump his marker so close there the wee man was to find the finishing touch. Tom Cleverley takes the ball around two defenders but then fluffs his shot another shocking miss by the Robins poor stuff. Joey Barton header goes inches wide and again how many changes will they miss. A beautiful overhead kick by Steven Fletcher just goes over the crossbar! Fletcher has been Reading best player by a country mile just a shame he could not find the net with that fabulous effort After a scramble in the six yard box Steven Fletcher clears the ball. José Manuel Pinto hardly has to give the tame shot a thought BOOKED - The ref cautions Andreas Ottl after a high challenge Jimmy Briand heads onto the roof of the goal Thomas Sorensen dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest

Thomas Sorensen forces the corner with a fine save! Another fine save by the dane.Jimmy Briand is put through into the six yard box, but the linesman raises his flag Marvin Elliot gains control of the ball and hits a lovely thirty yard ball up the pitch Fabricio Colocinni takes a free kick towards the goal but it is intercepted BOOKED - Jimmy Briand booked after time wasting GOAL!! - A trademark strike from Tom Cleverley!. The shot is hit goal bound but into the arms of Thomas Sorensen GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Nicky Maynard rounds the keeper to finish with ease! Steven Fletcher takes control of the loose ball Creative instincts by Bradley Orr forces the defender to head out for a corner holding up the ball well Michel Bastos crafts out a beautiful pass a cross from the byline is headed out of play by Sebastian Giovinco

Archived