The 4 region challenge

Longnose

Re: The 4 region challenge

you can borrow it any time you want dear.

and whats with all this discussion malarkay' date=' with that avatar I would have thought you'd just dictate.[/quote']

I plan to hence the word brief ;)..just want to now that everyone understands the coup before they commit, thats all :)

Guest drseanfitz

so we just need the :Dinferior leagues:D to fill up their allocation then you'll give us a few rules and we can allocate regions and find out which poor saps get Millwall, Walsall and Hartlepool

.........:)

Sry Dan' date=' yes mate we wait for more applications..5579 may have to work out who their five mangers are eithier by debate / vote or whatever. I am hopeful Brian will step forward for 3951 and a couple of big guns turn up from EC1..If the regions (set-up teams)are not looking like they are sorted by kick off tomorrow i'll impose a cut-off point and then i will call the shots as to who is in.

Depending on how that lot goes i will post the rules and entertain a [b']brief discussion about them and the clubs and then we are away. I feel confident the set-up should be made at the latest Friday night :)[/b]

Sry Dan' date=' yes mate we wait for more applications..5579 may have to work out who their five mangers are eithier by debate / vote or whatever. I am hopeful Brian will step forward for 3951 and a couple of big guns turn up from EC1..If the regions (set-up teams)are not looking like they are sorted by kick off tomorrow i'll impose a cut-off point and then i will call the shots as to who is in.

Depending on how that lot goes i will post the rules and entertain a [b']brief discussion about them and the clubs and then we are away. I feel confident the set-up should be made at the latest Friday night :)[/b]

I'd imagine Kuldeep and Germ would be up for it from EC1.

I'd imagine Kuldeep and Germ would be up for it from EC1.

There is 3 spots left but I think John is all clubbed up at the moment Tom ?' date=' i have PM ed Simon and Col..with me there to guide them we will wipe you doughnuts off the face of the earth ;)

[/color']

Well just got up, and looked at the post's below this post, and it looks like EC5579 will go down to vote or your choice or whatever. You've closed EC106, so we only need EC1 and EC3951. By sorted what do you mean? You might have to add more/less teams depending on people?

Yes please - this is very much my bag man. Please include me in any X Factor vote of decision making please - I can even include a heartfelt rstory about a dying pet or whatever if needed or:-

"Ive wanted this all my life, I'm doin it for EC5579 who has always been there for me since i was a little boy.....etc etc"

I case i wasnt clear - i'm in.:D

Ok after reading this all im defo up for this! Ill join EC1 if theres room! Time to prove it is the best setup on SM after all! :)

I think its worth alarming Dave Leigh about this!

Already done ;)

I wrote on his profile this morning, i just hope he logs in on time to put his name forward, after all he is actualy Mr.EC1

Ok i have slept on this and decided the selection of the managers is getting a bit to chaotic for my liking so i am moving this on a bit by taking control of the process. Those marked in are er... in :o, I WILL SELECT THE REMAINING MANAGERS from the names indicated or any others who join the list by kick off (8PM) tonight.The final places will be decided by 10 pm tonight.

EC 1

Adam - in

Margaret - in

Col - in

TOM_MFC - in

1 MORE SPACE

EC 106 CLOSED

Elliot

Sean

Dermo

Callum

Tom

EC 5977

TOON -In

Dan - in

Matt -in

LAST 2 SPACES TO BE CONFIRMED

Fercasti

Diego

Bail

Liverpool rule

ED

Chewis

BIBI- in

Chip- in

374-in

Ciaranmc2k10

Lenny

Gozzy

Villa

Another idea just sprung to my mind, and longnose if you like it then feelf ree to use it, or forget it if you dont.

Once we have all the spaces filled with 20 managers - maybe each setup has its own captain. Then this captain is allowed to sack members from their team at the end of every season, but only if they can replace them with managers within the setup.

A pure example would be that someone in EC so and so left this EC, but still has a team in this setup. The captain could sack this person at end of season and replace!

:)

Am i in or to be confirmed' date=' Dave? :o[/quote']

Your in Dan :)

Another idea just sprung to my mind' date=' and longnose if you like it then feelf ree to use it, or forget it if you dont.

Once we have all the spaces filled with 20 managers - maybe each setup has its own captain. Then this captain is allowed to sack members from their team at the end of every season, but only if they can replace them with managers within the setup.

A pure example would be that someone in EC so and so left this EC, but still has a team in this setup. The captain could sack this person at end of season and replace!

:)[/quote']

Not bad Tom, problem with sacking is its unenforceable but i agree any replacement managers will only come from the relevant set-ups :)

Ok i have slept on this and decided the selection of the managers is getting a bit to chaotic for my liking so i am moving this on a bit by taking control of the process. Those marked in are er... in :o' date=' [b']I WILL SELECT THE REMAINING MANAGERS from the names indicated or any others who join the list by kick off (8PM) tonight.The final places will be decided by 10 pm tonight.

EC 1

Adam - in

Margaret - in

Col - in

TOM_MFC - in

1 MORE SPACE

EC 106 CLOSED

Elliot

Sean

Dermo

Callum

Tom

EC 5977

TOON -In

Dan - in

Matt -in

Diego

Dan

Bail

Liverpool rule

ED

Chewis

BIBI- in

Chip- in

374-in

Ciaranmc2k10

Lenny[/b]

coolio. This is cracking stuff.

Your in Dan :)

Yay! Pleasure to be aboard!:D

Not bad Tom' date=' problem with sacking is its unenforceable but i agree any replacement managers will only come from the relevant set-ups :)[/quote']

I don't like the idea, cause once a manager is sacked they won't be able to join again, and i don't think the setup would last long this way cause you'd soon run out of applicants,i just think you should give everyone that misses out a number, and when someone leaves they'll get there club and if they don't want the club just go down the list..