The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread

Longnose

Re: The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread

Well i think QPR have been promoted' date=' not actually sure but they have 2 green squares.[/quote']

They've won :D Superb from Hans :D

Just look at there schedule, that may well put 5579 in 2nd. Unfortunatly Bibi, you might have to redo part of the points section, as you need to add the points for the play-off win.

Unlucky Tom, but on the day Hans dominated by a long way :) Were now the dominant side in Division 1 which looks good for the new points system, too bad we can't get Tiesto in at the moment :o

They've won :D Superb from Hans :D

Just look at there schedule' date=' that may well put 5579 in 2nd. Unfortunatly Bibi, you might have to redo part of the points section, as you need to add the points for the play-off win.

Unlucky Tom, but on the day Hans dominated by a long way :) Were now the dominant side in Division 1 which looks good for the new points system, too bad we can't get Tiesto in at the moment :o[/quote']

What a sad day for the regions

A Bloke who has posted FIVE 5 times on the thread gets promotion

So much for a set-up for forumers

Generally his managerial ability is good, regardless of his activity.

I don't see it as an issue, to be honest mainly because i'm in 5579 in fairness. He's actually just in part time by the way for Higgy, but i doubt Higgy will come back in fairness, and if he did without Dave it wouldn't be possible.

I think thats tad unfair.

He may not have time to post, but he still a respected member of 5579 for what he's done with millwall.

Generally his managerial ability is good' date=' regardless of his activity.

I don't see it as an issue, to be honest mainly because i'm in 5579 in fairness. He's actually just in part time by the way for Higgy, but i doubt Higgy will come back in fairness, and if he did without Dave it wouldn't be possible.[/quote']

I'm not knocking his managerial ability......The lad done well

Just a shame Tom didnt win.....Pulled boro from last season back up

Adamski at Celtic....alway's been around the top spots......

Just prefer "Posting Managers" to do well that's all

Nothing against Han's as a manager or person......Simple didn't want him to win

All points for All Regions and their teams have been posted.

WC Qualifiers have now been included in the points as well

Please remember no points was given for beating the unmanaged team in your group.......If this is otherwise please indicate so.

Any query pertaining to points for your region or your team please feel free to contact me.

Robbed by the match engine.

It must be that acse of being at a neutral ground.

Anyone interested in knowing why I was robbed last night, take a look at the Middlesbrough schedule and look at the stats for the game between me and QPR, home & away.

Dominated stats them times and we used the same formations etc!

Guest drseanfitz

we prepare to nominate our new chosen teams within our assigned groups for the point spinning second phase of the competition :)

The following managers take the pick of teams from each of their indicated groups to go forward into the W/C

A. Adam

B. Neil NETHERLANDS

C. Pat ENGLAND

D. Tom

E. Diego

F. Dan BRAZIL

G. Sean AWAITING ARGENTINA

H. Longnose

Finals groups

8 WC groups are shared amongst the 8 competing managers.

2 points per win for all games ( 10 point bonus for winning the group)

Quarters/Semis

2 points per win against neutrals / 5 point bonus for wins against other regions

Final

15 points for beaten finalist / 25 for winner

wcgroup.jpg

WORLD CUP

We need the relevant managers taking a team in their group' date=' and people that manage international sides that are needed for this to resign or if you are sat on the job offer for someone like Spain reject it.[/color']

England - Matty -CHEERS

Argentina - Bex

will need to quit for this to work. Can people in their regions please make sure the message is passed on - as the whole world cup thing fails if we don't have the best teams available to the relevant people.

EC1 need to nominate someone to take Dave's place if he doesn't return soon.

Guest drseanfitz

Can somebody confirm that Im in group F? and i get a choice to manage either Brazil' date=' Croatia, Greece and Montenegro, right?[/quote']

yep - if you are Dan then you are group F Brazil, Croatia, Greece and Montenegro

yep - if you are Dan then you are group F Brazil' date=' Croatia, Greece and Montenegro[/quote']

Cheers, think ill take Brazil. Shame i have to leave Venezuela though. They'll probably go out now without me, and with Czech Republic, Bosnia & Herzegovina and France.

I will message Bex to tell her to drop Argentina........And tell Pat to take England (Hopefully?)....Oh dear a Jock managing England.....Does not bode well:D

Well, if I fail to reach the QFs I can at least say SM is realistic.:P

Cheers' date=' think ill take Brazil. Shame i have to leave Venezuela though. They'll probably go out now without me, and with Czech Republic, Bosnia & Herzegovina and France.[/quote']

And there's me thinking you'd take Montenegro Dan.......Such a fool I am;)

On a serious note for a second.................

Big thanks to Sean for getting a hold of this by the scruff of the neck (In Dave's continued absence)

And to Bibi for doing the update to the scores.......

Hat's off to you two.......You have both just appeared in Lenny's top 10 of "What a Bloke List"........You should be honoured to be their;)

i've just thought about what you guys have been saying here and i've decided that im going to step down from QPR. I havent really been this active on the forum as im very busy outside this game and as Lenny said it would be better if a forumer who posts a lot takes charge. ive really enjoyed this setup and i would like to wish the best of luck to whoever gets QPR and the 5579 boys. I cant seem to login at this moment in time but ill be quiting them in the next hour or so

thanks a lot guys :)

i've just thought about what you guys have been saying here and i've decided that im going to step down from QPR. I havent really been this active on the forum as im very busy outside this game and as Lenny said it would be better if a forumer who posts a lot takes charge. ive really enjoyed this setup and i would like to wish the best of luck to whoever gets QPR and the 5579 boys. I cant seem to login at this moment in time but ill be quiting them in the next hour or so

Noooo dont do that dave isnt here to accept an other application and were already a manager down. just stay on even if you cant do your tactics that often.

Don't quit. Izod isn't around to accept any applications. Stay, you owe us it.

Guest drseanfitz

This is my fault

I have sent Han's a PM asking him to reconsider

Should have kept my big mouth shut:o:o:o

No-ones fault, it's happened, we get on with things, and keep the set up going.