The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread Just to show there is no hard feelings against the 5579 managers I took the opportunity to create a new SIG for you lad's I hope all 5 of you like it;

Re: The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread Division 1 1. Rangers 2. Man Utd 3. Arsenal 4. Spurs 5. WBA 6. Newcastle 7. Leeds 8. Birmingham 9. Watford 10. Blackpool Division 2

Re: The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread Very nice to see i get my first trophy at 4 region. Fantastic victory, unlucky Chip.

Re: The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread

sean fitzpatrick steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Preston North End.

West Bromwich Albion outclassed Preston North End and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Pato scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Di Natale and Barry were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not really the start I wanted :(:o

Well a change of formation and change in fortune. ;)

3-1 away win with goals from Benzema and Berbatov, a strong 57% possession with triple SOT. :) Only bad news is Berba now getting a 4 week injury meaning he'll be out for all but the last 3 games. :o

Will now play Zak's Leed's in the final, should be a good game. :)

3-1 away win with goals from Benzema and Berbatov' date=' a strong 57% possession with triple SOT. :) Only bad news is Berba now getting a 4 week injury meaning he'll be out for all but the last 3 games. :o

Will now play Zak's Leed's in the final, should be a good game. :)[/quote']

Well played, but it looks like much of the same team that played me on Sunday. Anyhoo, I may get my stuff together to avoid the dreaded drop. :)

3-1 away win with goals from Benzema and Berbatov' date=' a strong 57% possession with triple SOT. :) Only bad news is Berba now getting a 4 week injury meaning he'll be out for all but the last 3 games. :o

Will now play Zak's Leed's in the final, should be a good game. :)[/quote']

Beat Newcastle 2-1 in the Semis to do my part for 106 .. Best of luck in the final Carl :)

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Middlesbrough.

West Bromwich Albion outclassed Middlesbrough and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lampard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Capdevila was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Guest drseanfitz

Beat whipping boys Preston 3-1 away from home through Dzsudzsak' date=' Seedorf and De Jong!

Go 2nd behind Sean :) also can I grab a decent CM loan from any of my team mates?[/quote']

tino costa??

Div 1 whipping boys Arsenal got beaten 2-0 by my vastly superior Liverpool outfits. Second half goals to Pepe Reina (penalty) and Ozil were the difference.

Move sees me move 8 points clear of Arsenal and only one from moving out of second last on the ladder.

EC106 really are far ahead but can see EC2933 making a late surge and winning again :D

Guest drseanfitz

Leeds united come out victorious against Man united in the cup final with a 1-0 win .. How many points is that?

Cup / shield winner = 13 pts

victory over another region = 5