The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread

Longnose

Re: The 4 region challenge - Discussion thread

Somewhat disappointing news that Higgy (Ahmed ) will be giving up the helm at QPR while he leaves the forum / SM for up to 2 months :(..due to the circumstances the plan is that he will go tonight / tomorrow and i will contact Bail to see if he will agree to take over his place until he returns when Bail will resign and rejoin the waiting list and Ahmed resumes control :)

Division 2 welcomes the arrival of Liverpool rules ( Hans) as the new QPR manager..Hans comes to the 4 regions with a formidable 5579 reputation after building a fine Millwall team that deservedly finished as division 3 champions last season :)

You might want to take a quick look at this Hans to familiarise yourself on what the 4 regions is all about........:)

Division 2 welcomes the arrival of Liverpool rules ( Hans) as the new QPR manager..Hans comes to the 4 regions with a formidable 5579 reputation after building a fine Millwall team that deservedly finished as division 3 champions last season :)

You might want to take a quick look at this Hans to familiarise yourself on what the 4 regions is all about........:)

Thanks for the invitation Dave.

I'll try my best to build this team up as well.

Lots of players currently on TB so I'll have to work with what I've got right now.

Guest Higgy

Lots of players currently on TB so I'll have to work with what I've got right now.

Most of the squad are risers though ;)

Good luck with them for now :)

Higgy's departure was a suprise to say the least. But i'm sure you can do a lot at QPR, looking at the success achieved at Milllwall!!!

A new look to Divison 2 as far as 5579 are concerned, hopefully we can do well next season.

EDIT: Only temporary, but i'm sure it'll before for Season 2 really.

Welcome Hans does that mean your not getting back in Ahmed after you return.

That was the message I received from Dave

Thats Great Hans just two things

- as you know Ahmed (Higgy) is leaving us for two months. I indicated to him that i would ask Balig to stand in for him (so to speak) until he returns' date=' then if he wanted the team back Balig was to resign and Ahmed take them back over.

That assurance to Ahmed only applied to Bail and does not apply to you. Your place in the 4 regions is yours for as long as you want it, I will make this clear to Ahmed [/quote']

But if Ahmed is coming back and wants QPR back I wouldn't mind resigning.

Somewhat disappointing news that Higgy (Ahmed ) will be giving up the helm at QPR while he leaves the forum / SM for up to 2 months :(..due to the circumstances the plan is that he will go tonight / tomorrow and i will contact Bail to see if he will agree to take over his place until he returns when Bail will resign and rejoin the waiting list and Ahmed resumes control :)
That was the message I received from Dave

But if Ahmed is coming back and wants QPR back I wouldn't mind resigning.

Mix of opinions, but all should be sorted out after Ahmed returns in a couple of months.

Well Dzeko got a +1 to 92. Will keep him, these young kids who are only really fill-ins for the experienced stars are every improving, with Dzeko's rise adding to Pjanic's & Cissokho's last week.

wooah hold on a second gentleman...Before you get ahead of yourselves here, there is a post on Higgys profile explaining the situation and I think its reasonable. Rather than questioning a newcomer perhaps come to me first :)

Guest Higgy

Higgy's departure was a suprise to say the least.

I did post on the 5579 thread that I won't be on SM for the summer holiday (2 months).

Guest drseanfitz

West Brom continue their spending

The offer for Antoine GRIEZMANN of Real Sociedad from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Steven NZONZI of Blackburn Rovers from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

2 more top young frenchmen

Busy couple of days for Spurs and Venezuela' date='

09/06/2010 - [b']Venezuela[/b] v Columbia

10/06/2010 - Spurs v Manchester City

11/06/2010 - Netherlands v Venezuela

I'm pretty prepared for this. :)

I'm pretty prepared for this. :)

Your more than the favorites pal, and cause external bids didn't come into my club till late, the player i was targeting moved clubs, but i should picked them in the next couple of days. :)

Your more than the favorites pal' date=' and cause external bids didn't come into my club till late, the player i was targeting moved clubs, but i should picked them in the next couple of days. :)[/quote']

I know it's the Ivorian you are after. I still see you as a threat...well every team is a threat. No team can call themselves favorites.:)