Position: CF

Club: Everton

Height: 1,89 m

Weight: 80 Kg

Favourite Foot: Right

SM rating: 80

Stats:

Carreer:

Joao Silva plays in Everton and his one of the biggest promesses of portuguese football.

Joao is a very young player (19 years) and in his career he only played in Aves since the young teams where he was the team star scoring lot of goals and being called to the young NT. In last season Joao Silva started his professional carreer and early he showed his qualities and gradualy he started to be a key player to Aves helping his team with several goals. Actually he also plays in the U-20 NT.

Thanks to the amazing season he made, Joao Silva was transfered to Everton. To have this player Everton paid 0.7 million euros.

Charecteristics:

Joao Silva is, physicaly, a very strong player with good air game, where he uses is height to score lot of goals and help the defdense in corners and free kicks also he has a nice right foot and a good technique.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Joao Silva, the new portuguese rising star

Nice. Reckon he'll cut it in the PL?

The Everton thing is definate by the way. Along with Beckford and Mucha ;)

You'll be disappointed when he turns up at GP. Poor first touch, needs at least 3 good chances before he scores.

Not that I'm a bitter Leeds fan or anything :D

But honestly, Anichebe and Vaughan are better players.

You'll be disappointed when he turns up at GP. Poor first touch' date=' needs at least 3 good chances before he scores.

But honestly, Anichebe and Vaughan are better players.[/quote']

Please, i do not want comments about other players in this thread but if you want to post something about Joao Silva or asking something about Joao Silva you're welcome:)

Cheers.

You'll be disappointed when he turns up at GP. Poor first touch' date=' needs at least 3 good chances before he scores.

But honestly, Anichebe and Vaughan are better players.[/quote']

I dont want us to sign him, I just know he has.

Anyway, this Silva kid looks to have a decent future ahead of him/

I dont want us to sign him' date=' I just know he has.

Anyway, this Silva kid looks to have a decent future ahead of him/[/quote']

If he keeps improving he will be a great player. He reminds me Pauleta who also didn't play in the 1st portuguese league and made his carreer in another european leagues. BTW Pauleta is the best NT goalscorer:rolleyes:

If he keeps improving he will be a great player. He reminds me Pauleta who also didn't play in the 1st portuguese league and made his carreer in another european leagues. BTW Pauleta is the best NT goalscorer:rolleyes:

What? HAHAHAHA :D

Quite optimistic aren't we?

He is everything but similar to Pauleta. At most, AT MOST, you could compare him to Hugo Almeida. And I think he doesn't have half the quality or potential. Time will prove me wrong. ;)

What? HAHAHAHA :D

Quite optimistic aren't we?

He is everything but similar to Pauleta. At most' date=' AT MOST, you could compare him to Hugo Almeida. And I think he doesn't have half the quality or potential. Time will prove me wrong. ;)[/quote']

I said he reminds me Pauleta only because both didn't play in portuguese 1st league and made carreer in other leagues. If he will be so good as Pauleta in the future? Time will answer ;)

Confirmation:

Everton bought him 580K € (£ 505.173).

;)

well short term i think he could get a rise to 79/80 as that is the league max and he is top scorer for desportivo but he wont make any profit.

his CV is 1 million and for my team it would only be 400k.

hopefully everton will buy him and he gets game time there :)

Confirmation:

Everton bought him 580K € (£ 505.173).

Original news

News translated into English

;)

Yes' date=' it's official Joao Silva will play in the PL next season

well short term i think he could get a rise to 79/80 as that is the league max and he is top scorer for desportivo but he wont make any profit.

his CV is 1 million and for my team it would only be 400k.

hopefully everton will buy him and he gets game time there :)

80 is too much he will hit only 79, because Desportivo is in 7th and portuguese 2nd league is very low rated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...