Phil Brown has been sacked or to use the management lingo that is being spouted 'relieved of his duties' and 'put on gardening leave'.

phil-brown-tache.jpg

I wouldn't be smiling if I were you, Phil.

The perma-tanned, goateed, imbecile narrowly lost to Arsenal at the weekend, leaving his side in the relegation zone.

I've rarely cared less about a piece of news to be honest.

Re: Phil Brown Sacked!

Phil Brown has been sacked or to use the management lingo that is being spouted 'relieved of his duties' and 'put on gardening leave'.

phil-brown-tache.jpg

I wouldn't be smiling if I were you' date=' Phil.[/size']

The perma-tanned, goateed, imbecile narrowly lost to Arsenal at the weekend, leaving his side in the relegation zone.

I've rarely cared less about a piece of news to be honest.

Where did you see this?

Your more knowlegable than the BBC lol

Nothing more to say than; HAHAHA!

Cant stand the bloke.

The friend of my enemy must also be my enemy...and this guy is pals with Sam Allardyce. 'Nuff said.

I heard that when he was being sacked, the chairman took him to the corner of his office and made him sit cross-legged while he gave him a rollicking.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Not the first time I've heard that.

I heard a man running naked through the street' date=' weeping uncontrollably and screaming "It's over, it's over! What's the point anymore!?" and then I just worked out was happening really.[/quote']

BOB!!! You promised that you would never talk about that incident after I confided in you. :eek:. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement that you could trawl my suicidal tendencies in public after promising me that your therapeutic words was all I needed to get through this stage in my life. :P;)

Beatle song response :P

'As I write this letter' 'Tell me why' 'On the night before' or was it 'Yesterday' that I got 'No Reply' when I said that 'If I needed someone" then 'Baby it's you'. 'Help' 'I need you' and 'You can't do that' when 'I call your name' Bob, 'Because' 'I'm Down' you said 'We can work it out' and it was 'Getting Better' now 'Something' tells me 'Dr Robert' that you better 'Run for your life' 'When I get home'

Ok, I'm going mad Bob, shoot me, 'Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey' so I got a 'Ticket to ride' to 'Penny Lane' or maybe 'Strawberry Fields' but don't worry Bob as 'You won't see me' :rolleyes:

Ok, I really gotta get out of this loop.......:confused::eek:

Well someone has to go down and Hull were lucky last season to stay up' date=' them Pompy and one other for me - Burnley could still stay up[/quote']

Nah, Burnley are certs to go down for me. Brian Laws never truly proved himself in the Championship with us, let alone the Premiership. He's simply not a good enough coach and/or man-manager to succeed at the highest level and he'll take Burnley down, I'm afraid. Hull look favourites to be that third team to face the drop, unless someone comes in with the midas touch.

BOB!!! You promised that you would never talk about that incident after I confided in you. :eek:. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement that you could trawl my suicidal tendencies in public after promising me that your therapeutic words was all I needed to get through this stage in my life. :P;)

Beatle song response :P

'As I write this letter' 'Tell me why' 'On the night before' or was it 'Yesterday' that I got 'No Reply' when I said that 'If I needed someone" then 'Baby it's you'. 'Help' 'I need you' and 'You can't do that' when 'I call your name' Bob' date=' 'Because' 'I'm Down' you said 'We can work it out' and it was 'Getting Better' now 'Something' tells me 'Dr Robert' that you better 'Run for your life' 'When I get home'

Ok, I'm going mad Bob, shoot me, 'Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey' so I got a 'Ticket to ride' to 'Penny Lane' or maybe 'Strawberry Fields' but don't worry Bob as 'You won't see me' :rolleyes:

Ok, I really gotta get out of this loop.......:confused::eek:[/quote']

:eek:

The whole naked incident seems perfectly sane now!!!!

:P

I don't know what time it is in the US but obviously not too early for a drink, eh? :P:D

He don't bother me too much

:o

But who's going to replace him at such short notice ...

Alan Curbishly (Now he irritates me)' date='

Sam Allardyce possibly,

Maybe Graeme Souness,

Kevin Keegan :P,

Kenny Daglish,

Sven Goran Erikkson,[/font']

Doubt Allardyce considdering he's doing ok with BBurn.
Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

:eek:

The whole naked incident seems perfectly sane now!!!!

:P

I don't know what time it is in the US but obviously not too early for a drink' date=' eh? :P:D[/quote']

We are normally 5 hours behind here Bob but we put our clock forward last Saturday so for a week or two, we will be that little bit closer :D at 4 hours behind.

And I can assure you that no alcohol was imbibed in the making of that post....and no animals were injured though I might have lashed out at the cat!!!:eek: who seems to think I'm his personal pin cushion as he loves to sink his claws into me before falling off to sleep.:P

I mean' date=' it's not a big loss, but then he has lived a short life...

And it's not as though getting over it will be a tall order. :P[/quote']

I don't know if you've noticed Lee, but you seem to have inadvertantly made a number of accidental puns :eek:

He was himself a short man and your post, accidentally, includes many references to this.

What a coincidence!

Decent article on Brown...

I like this, never heard about it before:

Back in the autumn Hull's manager boasted to reporters about "sweet talking" a woman out of jumping off the Humber Bridge while leading his squad on a morale-boosting walk. Strangely no Hull player noticed any such exchange and the Humber Bridge Board' date=' which monitors the crossing, has no record of the incident. When the Guardian subsequently put it to Brown that the episode had been a figment of his imagination, he looked distinctly sheepish, hung his head and eventually said: "No comment."[/quote']