Javier HERNANDEZ

usEf

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Javier HERNANDEZ

And that's all I need to know.

Glory Hunters I tend not to agree with :o

Nothing to warrant a 88.

To think Adam Johnson is rated 85 or whatever, and you want this guy rated 88, seems to be a joke..

Guest JackWWFC

CURRENT location. Dipchit.

Adam Johnson is a different case' date=' mate.

& I don't WANT Javier to be 88, I'm saying why I THINK he'll get 88.

EDIT: Why am I even responding to you?! Crazy!

Cya later baby cakes x[/quote']

I'd trust someone who supports their local team then someone who only watches it for the glory.

Cya babe.

Glory Hunters I tend not to agree with :o

Nothing to warrant a 88.

To think Adam Johnson is rated 85 or whatever' date=' and you want this guy rated 88, seems to be a joke..[/quote']

He's rated 87 - which only reinforces the fact that hernandez shouldn't get 88; which would ludicrously put him on par with Muller, Kolarov, Sando etc.

Johnson is an established player at a top club in a top league, Hernandez is a fledgling international who played in a (no offense) poor league. Despite the poor league, 10 goals in 11 games speaks volumes - but the quality of the league has to be taken into account, therefore a +1 should be allocated.

Why's anyone arguing on this? He's a United player now and will be reviewed in the next English ratings which are ages away. Therefore, his rating will depend on his United performances which no-one can predict given his talent and United's trend of putting expensive players straight into the reserves.

Why's anyone arguing on this? He's a United player now and will be reviewed in the next English ratings which are ages away. Therefore' date=' his rating will depend on his United performances which no-one can predict given his talent and United's trend of putting expensive players straight into the reserves.[/quote']

Tosic, Obertan, Diouf, all have just burst into the starting XI!

Guest JackWWFC

He's rated 87 - which only reinforces the fact that hernandez shouldn't get 88; which would ludicrously put him on par with Muller' date=' Kolarov, Sando etc.

Johnson is an established player at a top club in a top league, Hernandez is a fledgling international who played in a (no offense) poor league. Despite the poor league, 10 goals in 11 games speaks volumes - but the quality of the league has to be taken into account, therefore a +1 should be allocated.[/quote']

He should be rated 87, and over the course of the season Tito Villa scored more, and he is only rated 86 :confused: It baffles me.

I hope he stays at 87 because he doesn't deserve a 88. Fair enough.

I'd trust someone who supports their local team then someone who only watches it for the glory.

Cya babe.

I've also been a season ticket holder at Plainmoor for the past two seasons. However, there's no room for disscusing wheather or not Elliot Benyon will get + 1 to 71 or not. I just take a like to Manchester united after spending a good few months living up there and having parents from Manchester.

Mwahhh x

Mexico isn't a very good league though. Zamora is a 88 and he has been BANGING them in for Fulham' date=' in a much, much harder English league.

Chivas arn't even a top Mexican team, Toluca & Cruz Azul are far better. On your logic Emanuel Villa needs to be rated 89 then, maybe even 90, and remember what he did in the EPL and Championship? NOTHING.

If Tito Villa can score that much in the Mexican league then I think even I can score a couple.

87 is fine...for now.[/quote']

Tito should be rated 90 purely for knocking Wes Morgan over in the east midlands derby. Morgan is around twice his body weight. lols

Chewett I wouldn't bother arguing with someone who thinks Kevin Doyle is a top 4 player;)

On Hernandez he might get 87 for his performance in Mexico but 88 is highly unlikely unless he starts to get games for United.

And Jack you claim to have seen Hernandez and were not impressed. You mean you watched the mexican league? Because some of the central americans on here think he was fantastic. And if you mean the world cup then I suggest this to you

specsavers.jpg

because he has been top draw for Mexico. Much better than I thought he was. The Mexican rating cap was 91 until Cabanas got shot in the head. It's far from a poor league and much better than the SPL

Mexico isn't a very good league though. Zamora is a 88 and he has been BANGING them in for Fulham' date=' in a much, much harder English league.

[b']Chivas arn't even a top Mexican team,[/b] Toluca & Cruz Azul are far better. On your logic Emanuel Villa needs to be rated 89 then, maybe even 90, and remember what he did in the EPL and Championship? NOTHING.

If Tito Villa can score that much in the Mexican league then I think even I can score a couple.

87 is fine...for now.

Funny you say that, actually, Chivas is the better team in Mexico, they are still in Copa Santander Libertadores i guess you know what is that:rolleyes:

I have watched him since he was becoming a starter for Chivas as i'm able to see the Mexican League:o:D Don't judge your opinion only in 2 games you have watched him...

He played 2 games in the WC and 1 as a sub, that doesn't merits a rise...

He should be rated 87' date=' and over the course of the season Tito Villa scored more, and he is only rated 86 :confused: It baffles me.

I hope he stays at 87 because he doesn't deserve a 88. Fair enough.[/quote']

When I say 'He's rated 87' I'm talkign about Johnson. ;)

+1 to 87 for the time being, but I suspect he'll be stuck there for a while unless Utd play him in front of Berbatov.

Guest JackWWFC

Tito should be rated 90 purely for knocking Wes Morgan over in the east midlands derby. Morgan is around twice his body weight. lols

Hahahahahahaa' date=' Nice one. He wore gloves on a 23 degree day :D

Chewett I wouldn't bother arguing with someone who thinks Kevin Doyle is a top 4 player;)

On Hernandez he might get 87 for his performance in Mexico but 88 is highly unlikely unless he starts to get games for United.

And Jack you claim to have seen Hernandez and were not impressed. You mean you watched the mexican league? Because some of the central americans on here think he was fantastic. And if you mean the world cup then I suggest this to you

because he has been top draw for Mexico. Much better than I thought he was. The Mexican rating cap was 91 until Cabanas got shot in the head. It's far from a poor league and much better than the SPL

I tend not to agree with glory hunters. Who knows he could turn out to be great but he doesn't deserve a 88. B)

Funny you say that' date=' actually, Chivas is the better team in Mexico, they are still in Copa Santander Libertadores i guess you know what is that:rolleyes:

I have watched him since he was becoming a starter for Chivas as i'm able to see the Mexican League:o:D Don't judge your opinion only in 2 games you have watched him...

He played 2 games in the WC and 1 as a sub, that doesn't merits a rise...[/quote']

2 Games? I've watched him a "few" times. Chivas have been poor so far, I keep tabs on that league :rolleyes:

I'm able to also watch the Mexican league but I tend not too, it's very crep...

Well done...you live in Mexico...is that why you support Real Madrid? Point proved :)

When I say 'He's rated 87' I'm talkign about Johnson. ;)

+1 to 87 for the time being' date=' but I suspect he'll be stuck there for a while unless Utd play him in front of Berbatov.[/quote']

Ohh I see. :L Thought you was on about Hernandez :P

I tend not to agree with glory hunters. Who knows he could turn out to be great but he doesn't deserve a 88. B)

What an easy' date=' cheap, disgusting way out of a argument/debate. Wouldn't expect anything else from a Wolves supporter.

2 Games? I've watched him a "few" times. Chivas have been poor so far, I keep tabs on that league :rolleyes:

aha! So you now keep tabs on the Mexican league! and how did ya figure out the Mexican league was poor? oh wait I forgot, any half decent stat site shows the Mexican table. And since you are so familiar with the Mexican how about you let us know what kind of a player Hernandez is?

Guest JackWWFC

What an easy' date=' cheap, disgusting way out of a argument/debate. Wouldn't expect anything else from a [b']Wolves supporter[/b].

You got that right, I support my team, unlike some :P

aha! So you now keep tabs on the Mexican league! and how did ya figure out the Mexican league was poor? oh wait I forgot, any half decent stat site shows the Mexican table. And since you are so familiar with the Mexican how about you let us know what kind of a player Hernandez is?

Bless...your getting all defensive :P

We'll see if he turns out to be good. thats if you can watch him of course ;)

I hope he turns out good, but from what I have seen people are getting all hyped up without seeing him play. 88 is unjustified.

:o Bye...

Bless...your getting all defensive :P

We'll see if he turns out to be good. thats if you can watch him of course ;)

:o Bye...

aha! Because I support United

1) I must be a glory hunter.

2) I never watch any games.

Because you support Wolves

1) You must be the better fan because you support a lesser side in Wolves.

Brilliant logic mate. You deserve a medal for figuring that out. And now how about you fill me in what kind of a player Hernandez is since you keep tabs on the Mexican league (or shall I say you got the Mexican league table bookmarked on your browser).

I'll now leave you in your imaginary world where Kevin Doyle is a class striker and good enough to play for Arsenal.

Guest JackWWFC

aha! Because I support United

1) I must be a glory hunter.

2) I never watch any games.

Because you support Wolves

1) You must be the better fan because you support a lesser side in Wolves.

Brilliant logic mate. You deserve a medal for figuring that out. And now how about you fill me in what kind of a player Hernandez is since you keep tabs on the Mexican league (or shall I say you got the Mexican league table bookmarked on your browser).

I'll now leave you in your imaginary world where Kevin Doyle is a class striker and good enough to play for Arsenal.

:P Your getting away from the point.

Also Wenger has said a few times he rates Doyle. :confused:

I'll leave you with the fantastic Hernandez who should be rated 99 because he signed for United, I'll also leave you with Tosic, Llajic, Dong et al.

Funny you still haven't said anything about how Hernandez plays with your superior knowledge of Mexican football.B)

About Hernandez almost every United fan was waiting to see him in the WC and almost everyone was surprised. None of us expected him to be this good. To sum it up he should only get 87 but I hate it when someone claims to have watched someone when he clearly hasn't. In your case your hate for United meant you had to cook up a story about watching him play and then letting us know you weren't impressed.

Good day!

2 Games? I've watched him a "few" times. Chivas have been poor so far' date=' I keep tabs on that league :rolleyes:

Well done...you live in Mexico...is that why you support Real Madrid? Point proved :)

[/quote']

Maybe you have watched him 4 or maximum 5 times.

Ok, tell me what's the name of the 'League' that was played before the WC.;)

I just don't believe you watch the Mexican League...

You make me laugh, i have to be Mexican to watch the Mexican League?hahah. Just because i'm not from Spain or live in Spain i can't support Real Madrid? That's what you are saying? If that is what you meant...:rolleyes: