Gold Championship 106 Match Reports and Transfer News

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Gold Championship 106 Match Reports and Transfer News

Morton sign Belgian Wonderkid

genkvolgtgoudhaantjemax.jpg

17 year old Belgian attacker Maxime Lestienne today completed his £2.4million transfer from Club Brugge.

670412.jpg

Lestienne made his name at Excelsior Mouscron, and turned down a move to Manchester City late last year. However due to Mouscron going bankrupt, and being expelled from the Belgian League, he arrived at Club Brugge as a free agent, despite options from Everton, PSV, and Anderlecht.

With 18 league starts for Mouscron, and 4 for Brugge the youngster has been catching the attention of national boss Mr Advocaat, as well as grabbing the headlines.

belgamaximelestiennenap.jpg

His move is a huge signing for the Scottish minnows, and together with Chilean Nicolas Milan offers the Cappiellow faithfull the option to see 2 of the worlds top youngsters in regular action.

90x90greenockmorton.gif90x90greenockmorton.gif90x90greenockmorton.gif90x90greenockmorton.gif

THIS IS A POST ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE

Hey guys, im the manager of Darlington, i plan on taking them all the way to the top!

I liked the sound of the challange from conference, to premiership.

I was wondering if any of you lot in the higher leagues, had any players you wanted to get rid off?

I'm looking for high 70's and low 80's players, so if your looking to get rid for either loan or transfer, give me a messege, and i'll let ya know if i can afford it :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

52_1195026324.gif

Tranfer News:

17859_12g.jpg

Newcastle just keep on spening since there new manager came in and has signed Alfredo Moreno the 30 year old Forword has signed a 5 year deal on just over 28K a week and the manager has told press his Strike force is not the best in the championship even better then some Premiaship sides.

matt_derbyshire_lancastria.jpg

The Fans Love him at Olympiacos but a move back to England was the call every player wants Newcastle has capturd the signing of X Blackbern Rovers Striker Matt Derbyshire the 23 year old joined for 500K and 23 year old Leon Best with 21 year old Goal Keeper Tim Krul the manager has told press it was a deal he had to do and is not regreting it just looking to the futher.

_41904554_hamann416.jpg

The Legund is back Dietmar Hamann has signed a 5 year deal with Newcastle and was payed 3M to join the team the 36 year old will be looking to make a impact in the Championship and is hoping to be playing in the Premiaship next season.

• 2 months later...
Guest drseanfitz

Morton Bring in Experience

sylvinho300x350.jpg

Greenock Morton today unveiled new £3million pound signing Sylvinho.

The experienced left back arrives from Manchester City, signing a 3 season deal. The Brazilian has previously played at some of the worlds top clubs, including Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester City and Corinthians.

The 36 year old will make his debut tonight against Dave Izods Queens, in what is a must win game for the Cappielow side

sylvinho.jpg

Sylvinho previous honours include:

Corinthians

* Campeonato Paulista: 1995, 1997, 1999

* Campeonato Brasileiro Série A: 1998

* Copa do Brasil: 1995

Arsenal

* FA Community Shield: 1999

Barcelona

* UEFA Champions League: 2005–06, 2008–09

* La Liga: 2004–05, 2005–06, 2008–09

* Supercopa de España: 2005, 2006

* Copa del Rey: 2008–09

90x90greenockmorton.gif90x90greenockmorton.gif90x90greenockmorton.gif90x90greenockmorton.gif

• 2 months later...

It official The defending Champion Sign Patrice Evra from Chelsea after both manager have finally agreed on the deal. Bosingwa and Maxwell joins Chelsea This morning after passing their meadical test.

evraafp.jpg

Evra sign a contract worth Euro63,150 per turn for 3 years.

Barcelona manager told New-paper that he is very happy to have evra on the team. he said: evra is one of the best LB if not the best, i am sad to lose 2 versatile Defender (Bosingwa) (Maxwell) but this is how life goes. I wish them the best for playing in my team.

Is believe that Eric will let Evra play in the next match against mallorca.

it is likely that eric will use 3-5-2.

Barcelona First 11:

------------------------Cesar------------------------

---------Puyol------- Pique------------Evra

-----------------------Yaya toruei------------------

Iniesta-----------Xavi------De Rossi---------Giggs

-----------------Milito----------Messi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest drseanfitz

Morton sign England Hopeful

joeybarton140407.jpg

27 year old England cap Joey Barton today signed a 2 year deal with Scottish minnows Greenock Morton.

He arrived for a £3,030,000 fee, stating that the chance to get away from the English press persuaded him to make the move.

Both club and player have refused to comment on rumours that the contract has punishment clauses if Joey should moon the fans or maim a team mate.

joeybartonjail2.jpg

Barton's Roll of Honour

2004: February - Sent off after half-time in an FA Cup tie at Spurs with his team 3-0 down. City go on to win 4-3.

December - Stubbed a lit cigar into the eye of young team-mate Jamie Tandy during club's Christmas party. Fined six weeks' wages by City. Forced to pay four weeks' salary - approximately £60,000 - immediately, with a further two weeks suspended for a year.

2005: May - Barton breaks leg of 35-year-old pedestrian while driving his car at 2am in Liverpool city centre.

July 22 - Involved in an altercation with a 15-year-old Everton fan at City's team hotel in Bangkok, where the team are playing in the FA Premier League Trophy.

July 27 - Fined eight weeks' wages by City after being found guilty of gross misconduct in the Bangkok incident. Accepts punishment and agrees to undertake a

programme of rehabilitation.

2006: September 30 - Drops his shorts in the direction of Everton fans following City's 1-1 draw at Goodison Park. Merseyside Police and the FA later confirm they are liaising in their investigation into the matter.

October 5 - Charged with improper conduct and/or bringing the game into disrepute by the Football Association.

October 9 - Admits charge.

October 10 - Fined £2,000 and warned as to his future conduct by the FA.

2007: February 21 - Cleared of making obscene gestures towards Portsmouth fans due to insufficient evidence.

March 13 - Arrested on suspicion of assault and criminal damage in an incident involving a taxi driver. He is later charged with criminal damage, which he denies.

May 1 - Suspended by City for the rest of the season after training ground altercation with Ousmane Dabo.

August 2 - Charged with assault over training ground incident involving Dabo.

October 4 - Appears in court charged with Dabo assault. Indicates he will plead not guilty.

December 1 - Barton causes controversy on Tyneside by describing the St James' Park crowd as "vicious".

December 27 - Arrested in Liverpool city centre in connection with an allegation of assault.

December 28 - Charged with common assault and affray and refused bail.

2008: January 3 - Released from custody after being granted bail.

January 16 - Appears in court in Liverpool over allegations of assault and affray.

March 12 - Appears in court charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray.

May 20 - Admits assault and affray and is jailed for six months at Liverpool Crown Court.

July 1 - Receives four-month suspended sentence for assaulting Dabo.

July 28 - Released from prison.

July 31 - The FA charge Barton with violent conduct over the Dabo incident.

August 13 - Barton admits the FA charge.

September 5 - Banned by the FA for 12 matches - six of which are suspended - and fined £25,000 after admitting violent conduct charge in relation to the Dabo incident.

2009: May 3 - Sent-off against Liverpool for late challenge on Xabi Alonso. Receives subsequent criticism from Newcastle manager Alan Shearer.

May 5 - Suspended until further notice by Newcastle.

Joey in action against a by-stander

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[My] Milan have a bid accepted on Anderson. The price is very excessive, but I need to reduce my squad's overall age, so that means Ambrosini + Capdevila will head to Hamburg in exchange for the Brazilian. B)

This will be the second big deal I've made since I took over, after Joao Moutinho joined (also for an exaggerated price) for Arshavin + Jarolim. Still, I'm relatively happy with those and still looking to make more transfers with the likes of Friedrich, Djourou, Nesta, Dzsudzsak all still available. :)

• 3 months later...