Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

thank you so much for your quick reply

i love german bundesliga and it seems there is not too much info on the forum about german players

i already got kroos' date='badstuber and muller in my team so i cant wait for them to get the raise

now one more player i would like to find out more about Eren DERDIYOK is he for real or is it just a one season wonder ?

any chance for Lucas BARRIOS to hit 90 this season ?[/quote']

Eren Derdiyok is a talented player, he will keep up like this in the next seasons.

Lucas Barrios will probably get 89 in the next rating changes, after that who knows...

Lucas BARRIOS is a scoring machine 49 goals in 53 games for colo-colo

total of 70 goals in 84 games !

and yet no phone call from Maradona

borussia is doing so well this season maybe Kuba will get a point

i am polish and he is the only bright star we have i would love to see him and

jelen from auxerre hitting 90 but i think jelen has a bigger shot at 90 than

kuba blaszczykowski

Guest Raines

I've been looking for a 89+ CM. One of my very few options for players that aren't already taken is Sami Khedira (VfB Stuttgart), do you know what will happen to his rating?

I've been looking for a 89+ CM. One of my very few options for players that aren't already taken is Sami Khedira (VfB Stuttgart)' date=' do you know what will happen to his rating?[/quote']

Stay. With a absolutely minimal chance to rise if Stuttgart get into Europe.

whats everyones view on Christian GENTNER and Aaron HUNT will there be a rise coming up for them? been thinking of trading them in for better raters' date=' not too sure what to do.[/quote']

Gentner:

For now stay. And I think his peak will be 91 maximum which he won't get soon. So better look for another player.

Hunt:

Talented young player. Under possible risers in Phil's first post. Had bad luck in former times because of injuries. But he's doing pretty well at Bremen these days. For sure there are other midfielders rated the same that have more abilities to reach soon 90+ ratings. But he is a solid one for sure.

werder breman

anyone know there most reular starting 11

--------------Wiese--------------

----------------------------------

Fritz--Mertesacker-Naldo--Pasanen

----------------------------------

-------Frings-------Borowski-------

Hunt----------Özil-----------Marin

-------------Pizarro---------------

'Most regular' is pretty difficult as they rotated and changed much and often this season because of injuries and loss of form.

But this is the tactics they played the last few games normally.

Wiese' date=' Fritz, Merte and Naldo are safe regulars.

Pasanen, Boenisch, Prödl and Abdennour are changing the LB position.

But I see advantages for Pasanen and Boenisch.

Frings is also safe regular.

Borowski is disputed as he performs not that well.

Here are Bargfrede, Jensen and Niemeier the waiting replacements.

Özil, Marin, Hunt and Pizarro are pretty safe again.

The next striker in the ranking would be Hugo Almeida (who also might replace a bad-performing midfielder and Schaaf change the system from 4-2-3-1 to 4-4-2 diamond.

And what do you think of such players as Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC and Joel MATIP will be at current assessments and may go up?

Matip > Check first post.

Misimovic > Still the leader at Wolfsburg with good scorer points though they aren't doing to well. But because Wolfsburg is disappointing this season he won't rise. So a safe 90.

Phil,

How's Kacar faring this season for a sub-par Hertha BSC? Do you envision him hitting 90 within the next season or two? Are there any transfer rumors flying around linking him to a bigger team too?

Thanks.

Phil' date='

How's Kacar faring this season for a sub-par Hertha BSC? Do you envision him hitting 90 within the next season or two? Are there any transfer rumors flying around linking him to a bigger team too?

Thanks.[/quote']

I hope you don't mind if I will answer on your question :)

Kacar is a talented player for sure but he won't hit 90 at Hertha.

If Hertha will be relegated and he will stay there he will even drop.

But I think Kacar will move after this season as I already said he has the abilities to play with a bigger club.

At the moment there aren't any hot rumours about Kacar moving.

On the German transfermarkt.de profile of Kacar you can see some rumours with the rating of probability.

AC Florenz - 27 %

Juventus Turin - 18 %

VfL Wolfsburg - 14 %

Barca - 10 %

ManU - 7 %

AS Roma - no rating yet

But actually rumours with such low ratings aren't very rich in content.

I hope you don't mind if I will answer on your question :)

Kacar is a talented player for sure but he won't hit 90 at Hertha.

If Hertha will be relegated and he will stay there he will even drop.

But I think Kacar will move after this season as I already said he has the abilities to play with a bigger club.

At the moment there aren't any hot rumours about Kacar moving.

On the German transfermarkt.de profile of Kacar you can see some rumours with the rating of probability.

AC Florenz - 27 %

Juventus Turin - 18 %

VfL Wolfsburg - 14 %

Barca - 10 %

ManU - 7 %

AS Roma - no rating yet

But actually rumours with such low ratings aren't very rich in content.

Nah its cool, I just thought Phil was the one maintaining this thread so I addressed the question to him. Thanks for the insight on Kacar, well I sure hope he move on if Hertha get the drop!

The percentage part is cool, didn't know transfermarkt.de has such stuff.

Thanks for the reply mate :)

Just wondering since the position for goalkeeper for Germany is tight' date=' who is predicted to be the no 1 keeper?[/quote']

Adler has been called by Löw and Köpke (GK-coach of Germany) to be the number one in South Africa if no unexpected things happen.

I see a fight for the next few years for the no 1 between Adler and Neuer. A bit like the fight between Lehmann and Kahn with 2 calmer goalkeepers of course.

Adler has been called by Löw and Köpke (GK-coach of Germany) to be the number one in South Africa if no unexpected things happen.

I see a fight for the next few years for the no 1 between Adler and Neuer. A bit like the fight between Lehmann and Kahn with 2 calmer goalkeepers of course.

Nice. Thanks for the information. Germany do have nice depth in their goalkeeping ranks and i rate both Adler and Neuer highly as good goalkeepers

Phil, i know you're a Borussia Dortmund fan. How high do you rate Grosskreutz? I only watched few of Borussias games this season, but i've seen enough to rate Barrios very high. About Grosskreutz i didn't notice anything special beside his work rate. Some opinions?

Give them time and I'm sure Adler and Neuer will be at it, although its ulikely either will be as loopy as Lehmann!

On that note, with £3m cash and Richard Wright to PX (CV approx £2m), who would you guys recommend as the best 85+ rating keeper worth getting from Germany right now?

Give them time and I'm sure Adler and Neuer will be at it' date=' although its ulikely either will be as loopy as Lehmann!

On that note, with £3m cash and Richard Wright to PX (CV approx £2m), who would you guys recommend as the best 85+ rating keeper worth getting from Germany right now?[/quote']

Hmmm.

There are quite a few (I also added some young players below 85)

• Hans Jörg Butt (87) (on Phil's riser list)
  • Dennis Eilhoff (86) (regular at Arminia Bielefeld, was great last season though Bielefeld was relegated)
  • Logan Bailly (on Phil's possible riser list)
  • Oka Nikolov (86) (on Phil's possible riser list)
  • Heinz Müller (85) (on Phil's riser list)
  • Simon Jentzsch (85) (currently 2nd in the 2nd Bundesliga, good season so far, may rise by 1, too)
  • Florian Fromlowitz (83) (on Phil's riser list)
  • Tobias Sippel (83) (regular at Kaiserslautern, who will most probably be promoted; great playing so far; should be on the riser list of the 2nd Bundesliga)
  • Sven Ulreich (82) (most probably the most uncertain player on that list, currently 2nd GK at Stuttgart but might become regular next season after Lehmann retires)

I would go for Sippel as he is a young player who plays as a regular at his club, who plays good and who will start in the Bundesliga next year.

can you tell me the strikers that will definitely rise to 90 or 89 ??

and who is better to buy Cellozzi or Trasch or Schwaab ??

you will help me a lot if you answer my questions :)

High-rated risers (82 onwards)

Thomas Müller (Bayern München) 85 -> 87/88

Eren Derdiyok (Bayer Leverkusen) 87 -> 88

Lucas Barrios (Borussia Dortmund) 87 -> 88/89

These 3 are the 'strikers' out of Phil's post who meet your requirements best.

Though this time there are no definite strikers who rise to 89/90.

I would go for Schwaab or Träsch. Schwaab if you need a RB as Träsch will change his position.

This is probably a common question but has tasci a chance to rise next rating change) And what future does he have' date=' a 90 future, 91+ future 92+ future?[/quote']

No, no chance this time. Honestly he is farer away from a rise than from a drop (but he won't drop this time, no worries).

It's difficult for me to say what his future might be as he is talented, no doubt, but he hasn't performed well consistently. Sometimes he plays awful and then he makes mistakes you shouldn't even make in youth.

So by now I would say 91 is maximum.

Phil' date=' i know you're a Borussia Dortmund fan. How high do you rate Grosskreutz? I only watched few of Borussias games this season, but i've seen enough to rate Barrios very high. About Grosskreutz i didn't notice anything special beside his work rate. Some opinions?[/quote']

Rooney doesn't have anything special beside his work rate either, and he's a 96...

Tbh, he really isn't the greatest of footballers. But as you said, his work rate, his will and his passion for the club (been a BVB supporter his whole life) fit very well into Jürgen Klopp's system that requires a lot of running.

On that note' date=' with £3m cash and Richard Wright to PX (CV approx £2m), who would you guys recommend as the best 85+ rating keeper worth getting from Germany right now?[/quote']

Butt if he's affordable. Else, there are a couple of 85/86 alternatives in the list such as Müller from Mainz.

can you tell me the strikers that will definitely rise to 90 or 89 ??

See the first post maybe?!

and who is better to buy Cellozzi or Trasch or Schwaab ??

you will help me a lot if you answer my questions :)

You can see their predicted in the first post as well. If you're going by talent' date=' Träsch and Schwaab pretty even I'd say, maybe slight advantage for Träsch for his 'versatility'. If you need a pure RB though, go for Schwaab, Träsch could change to DM as primary position.

This is probably a common question but has tasci a chance to rise next rating change)

Is he in the possible risers section?

And what future does he have' date=' a 90 future, 91+ future 92+ future?[/quote']

If he starts playing more consistently, maybe 91/92, can't see him getting that much higher. I also believe that in due time Germany will have quite a few better AND younger alternatives on the CB position, which under an un-biased manager could make it harder for Tasci to get into the national team.