Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

According to Deportivo Sergio Escudero is set to join Schalke,say if this was to be true and I see no reason why Deportivo would lie about it do you think he has a chance of been the first team left back? The reason I ask is Pander is still injured and has a bad injury record and I still see Schmitz as a midfielder rather than an out and out left back.

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=2990

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Anyone watching Schalke-Hamburger? 0-1 now.Van Nistelrooy scored an easy goal with Metzelder helping him.:P

I'm enjoying this game a lot!Raúl is looking good but a bit slow.I'm pretty sure he'll do it well in the Bundesliga.

I'm impressed by Diekmeier...what a player!

And Farfan! What a player! ;)

I gotta say... What a coach Magath is. From finding real gems to handle the situation on the boards room. He is simply a great coach.

Raul scored his first and second goal for Schalke today against Bayern. With the 2nd goal beeing a beauty. Schalke deserved this win, but also note that Bayern missed several important players and played a reserv squad to be honest. Anyway, let's not take anything away from Schalke, they deserved to win this little tournament, and it certainly looks good for them pre-the league start. Baumjohann has been perhaps the best player of them all in Schalke this summer and I sure hope Magath doesn't buy a new winger as wish. Baumjohann deserv to start for Schalke really, but I wouldn't mind a some new defenders for Schalke as I haven't been impressed by Metzelder nor Papadopoulos. Although they are new playing with each other, it wouldn't hurt seeing a new defender or two before the season starts as Schalke will also be competing in CL.

k-jZbSTuPXI

Raul scored his first and second goal for Schalke today against Bayern. With the 2nd goal beeing a beauty. Schalke deserved this win' date=' but also note that Bayern missed several important players and played a reserv squad to be honest. Anyway, let's not take anything away from Schalke, they deserved to win this little tournament, and it certainly looks good for them pre-the league start. Baumjohann has been perhaps the best player of them all in Schalke this summer and I sure hope Magath doesn't buy a new winger as wish. Baumjohann deserv to start for Schalke really, but I wouldn't mind a some new defenders for Schalke as I haven't been impressed by Metzelder nor Papadopoulos. Although they are new playing with each other, it wouldn't hurt seeing a new defender or two before the season starts as Schalke will also be competing in CL.[/quote']

Was that goal a deflection? It's really hard to tell.

Raul scored his first and second goal for Schalke today against Bayern. With the 2nd goal beeing a beauty. Schalke deserved this win' date=' but also note that Bayern missed several important players and played a reserv squad to be honest. Anyway, let's not take anything away from Schalke, they deserved to win this little tournament, and it certainly looks good for them pre-the league start. Baumjohann has been perhaps the best player of them all in Schalke this summer and I sure hope Magath doesn't buy a new winger as wish. Baumjohann deserv to start for Schalke really, but I wouldn't mind a some new defenders for Schalke as I haven't been impressed by Metzelder nor Papadopoulos. Although they are new playing with each other, it wouldn't hurt seeing a new defender or two before the season starts as Schalke will also be competing in CL.

[YOUTUBE']k-jZbSTuPXI[/YOUTUBE]

'Eine perfecte technik, eine first classe fussballer'!!

RAUUUUL GONZALEZ!! WOT A LEGEND

Raul scored his first and second goal for Schalke today against Bayern. With the 2nd goal beeing a beauty. Schalke deserved this win' date=' but also note that Bayern missed several important players and played a reserv squad to be honest. Anyway, let's not take anything away from Schalke, they deserved to win this little tournament, and it certainly looks good for them pre-the league start. Baumjohann has been perhaps the best player of them all in Schalke this summer and I sure hope Magath doesn't buy a new winger as wish. Baumjohann deserv to start for Schalke really, but I wouldn't mind a some new defenders for Schalke [b']as I haven't been impressed by Metzelder nor Papadopoulos[/b]. Although they are new playing with each other, it wouldn't hurt seeing a new defender or two before the season starts as Schalke will also be competing in CL.

Don't be too harsh on Papadoulos. He's still young and will need time to develop, and gain experience.

Don't be too harsh on Papadoulos. He's still young and will need time to develop' date=' and gain experience.[/quote']

Age is just a number in my opinion. Look at Besic at Hamburg. Same position and the same age as Papadopoulos, but yet he is still much better and when Besic plays alongside Rozenhal (for example), Rozenhal makes the mistakes and Besic has to cover up for him, and Rozenhal is more than 10 years older than Besic!

Papdopoulos was even subbed of against Hamburg after 10 minutes! He was not injured, note that. Perhaps it's the language barrier that is his main problems, but you can't blame it on ''not having experience''.

Diekmeier and Baumjohann could be schalke starters in this season?

I received a offer of 10 millions for Cristian Trasch, and i propose a swap:

douglas costa + thiago alcantara + 6 millions.

What do you think about this deal?

Diekmeier and Baumjohann could be schalke starters in this season?

I received a offer of 10 millions for Cristian Trasch' date=' and i propose a swap:

What do you think about this deal?[/quote']

Diekmeier is at Hamburger and not at Schalke,he should start for them though as he will replace Boateng at the Right back position,I don't think Baumjohann will be a regular starter for Schalke next season either.

I received a offer of 10 millions for Cristian Trasch' date=' and i propose a swap:

What do you think about this deal?[/quote']

If this deal is accepted I would be really happy if I were u TBH. Douglas Costa and Alcantara are really talented plus your are getting 6m. Long term do it definitely ;)

I don't think Baumjohann will be a regular starter for Schalke next season either.

I wouldn't write him off yet from the starting XI. He has been on of the best players so far this summer. I've heard that Magath still wants a new winger, who could fill in on the left-flank instead of Baumjohann, but we all know the financial situation at Schalke, so I don't think he would come up with a better than Baumjohann to replace Baumjohann with. Magath did said that he wanted a new winger before this summer. Perhaps he has changed his mind though after how well Baumjohann has been playing.

Guest drseanfitz

I bought 3 players a while ago, and don't even remember why I bought them.

Maximilian BEISTER - Hamburg(think he has gone out on loan to fortuna Düsseldorf)

Shervin RADJABALI-FARDI - Hertha

Marco STIEPERMANN - Dortmund

just wondering of anyone knows anything about them, are they worth keeping(will probably at least keep Beister to see how he plays at Düsseldorf

I bought 3 players a while ago' date=' and don't even remember why I bought them.

Maximilian BEISTER - Hamburg(think he has gone out on loan to fortuna Düsseldorf)

Shervin RADJABALI-FARDI - Hertha

Marco STIEPERMANN - Dortmund

just wondering of anyone knows anything about them, are they worth keeping(will probably at least keep Beister to see how he plays at Düsseldorf[/quote']

Long-term, they're all worth keeping. Talent-wise, I would rate Radjabali-Fardi and Stiepermann ahead of Beister, but as you already pointed out, he might get a fair amount of minutes for Düsseldorf.

On the other hand, Radjabali-Fardi could also play a bit more this season for Hertha, Kobiashvili is getting on a bit.

Stiepermann most certainly won't be a regular for Dortmund, he'll have to consider himself lucky if he gets some games as an impact sub. Up front and on the wings Dortmund is set up quite nicely (Barrios, Lewandowski, Kuba, Kagawa, Großkreutz, Götze, Valdez, Zidan, Rangelov, le Tallec...)

If the setup isn't too competive, they could all be sold quite easily.

Guest drseanfitz

Long-term' date=' they're all worth keeping. Talent-wise, I would rate Radjabali-Fardi and Stiepermann ahead of Beister, but as you already pointed out, he might get a fair amount of minutes for Düsseldorf.

On the other hand, Radjabali-Fardi could also play a bit more this season for Hertha, Kobiashvili is getting on a bit.

Stiepermann most certainly won't be a regular for Dortmund, he'll have to consider himself lucky if he gets some games as an impact sub. Up front and on the wings Dortmund is set up quite nicely (Barrios, Lewandowski, Kuba, Kagawa, Großkreutz, Götze, Valdez, Zidan, Rangelov, le Tallec...)

If the setup isn't too competive, they could all be sold quite easily.[/quote']

Cheers Phil, helps a lot

Hey German experts' date=' do you think I should sell Reinartz for £4.9m? I need money quite badly because I'm in debt and need funds to buy Pirlo.

Thanks[/quote']

I wouldn't sell Reinartz as he is a good prospect and should get a rise next time. But I also wouldn't buy Pirlo :P

If it's not a competitive setup, you can sell him if you need the cash but maybe there are other players in your squad that can be sold first.

should i sell reus or schurrle?? i need money

2 pages before I said the following

All of them have the potential to rise further' date=' of course more slowly now, as they are now higher rated.

Reus can reach 88/89 at his current club.

[...']

And Schürrle can reach 86/87 at his current club.

But so far it's impossible to say what they will reach.

So again - if the setup isn't that competitive then sell them.

I wouldn't sell Reinartz as he is a good prospect and should get a rise next time. But I also wouldn't buy Pirlo :P

If it's not a competitive setup' date=' you can sell him if you need the cash but maybe there are other players in your squad that can be sold first.[/quote']

Very competitive setup, and Pirlo would replace Stankovic. There's not a lot of choice out there. Thanks for the reply. :)

Will Risse get much game time at Leverkusen or not?I thought he would be but they have since signed Sidney Sam and Jorgensen I'm unsure as to what his prospects are,I was going to have a look at there pre season friendlies and see if I can gauge something from that but I can't seem to find any information at all on them so now I'm unsure as to wait until the start of the season or sell him now and replace him with a much better winger,If you think Risse will get first team minutes then his worth keeping but if not I may as well sell him on.

Diego Contento

what is the news on him short and long term?

i have heard he is a good prospect but how long will it take him to rise again and will he be loaned out ' date=' promoted into bayern ( 1 ) or kept in the bayern second team ?

thanks for any help :)[/quote']

he WILL be in the first team squad next season, badstuber had that position last season, but it seems that contento will start getting more game time because of his impressive champ lge performances.

Will Risse get much game time at Leverkusen or not?I thought he would be but they have since signed Sidney Sam and Jorgensen I'm unsure as to what his prospects are' date='I was going to have a look at there pre season friendlies and see if I can gauge something from that but I can't seem to find any information at all on them so now I'm unsure as to wait until the start of the season or sell him now and replace him with a much better winger,If you think Risse will get first team minutes then his worth keeping but if not I may as well sell him on.[/quote']

I've checked the friendlies of Leverkusen:

13/07/10 - Carl Zeiss Jena (3-2) - Risse 68 minutes / Sam 28 minutes

16/07/10 - St. Pauli (1-1) - Risse 12 minutes / Sam 78 minutes

21/07/10 - BFV Hassia Bingen (4-0) - Risse 71 minutes / Sam 19 minutes

04/08/10 - Paderborn (2-1) - Risse 10 minutes / Sam 61 minutes

Total - Risse 161 minutes / Sam 186 minutes

I see Barnetta and Renato Augusto as the first team players. But then I think Sam and Risse are on the same level. So they will get some minutes I'm sure.