Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Will Stefano Celozzi get a rise?

I am no expert but I will give u my opinion. Celozzi got around 20 apps last year which helped him rise to 86. However, u 'll have to wait and see if he will start this year for Stuttgart. Phil may be able to tell u whether he will be a starter.

Hope this helps u :)

Will Stefano Celozzi get a rise?

It's impossible to say if he'll rise' date=' but it seems like Degen will be the starter as RB for Stuttgart. And without match time he won't rise.

Is there any news as to who will be hoffenheims starter between the posts this season haas or starke any ideas?.

Probably Starke. He was the GK in the cup match and kicker.de says that he will start tomorrow.

Carlos Eduardo set to leave for Rubin for 20 million euros. It didn't affect Hoffenheim who won 4-1 against Werder Bremen. Mlpala also, scored for him. He's 19 and rated 77 looks like a good risers. Maybe rise to 79-82.

Carlos Eduardo set to leave for Rubin for 20 million euros. It didn't affect Hoffenheim who won 4-1 against Werder Bremen. Mlpala also' date=' scored for him. He's 19 and rated 77 looks like a good risers. Maybe rise to 79-82.[/quote']

Any thoughts on what this might do to Eduardo (currently rated 89)?

Any thoughts on what this might do to Eduardo (currently rated 89)?

I have checked the current Rubin squad. There are two players rated 90 and three players rated 89. So IMO if Eduardo will be regular there he should keep his rating. I wouldn't even except a rise as Rubin has been doing well the past few seasons. I also think that Rubin is a better team than Hoffenheim - at least they participate regular at the international cups.

I have checked the current Rubin squad. There are two players rated 90 and three players rated 89. So IMO if Eduardo will be regular there he should keep his rating. I wouldn't even except a rise as Rubin has been doing well the past few seasons. I also think that Rubin is a better team than Hoffenheim - at least they participate regular at the international cups.

Of course rubin is better than hoffenheim, that's inquestionable they have a great squad, not so good since they lost players like dominguez and bukharov recently but they still have ansaldi, noboa, kazaev or ryzhikov

Craig he will soon lose his place in the team most likely' date=' as Werder have signed Wesley, a Brazilian from Santos to replace Ozil. He will rise though still.[/quote']

Oh well, dont really know my German Football, just watched the Werder match the other night and saw he was starting. Thanks though buddy :)

Oh well' date=' dont really know my German Football, just watched the Werder match the other night and saw he was starting. Thanks though buddy :)[/quote']

Careful. Maybe watch the next Werder game, you might be pleasantly surprised to see Bargfrede keep his place. Wesley is more of a holding midfielder than the free-ranging Ozil was.

Careful. Maybe watch the next Werder game' date=' you might be pleasantly surprised to see Bargfrede keep his place. Wesley is more of a holding midfielder than the free-ranging Ozil was.[/quote']

I just thought Bargfrede played well, thats why I asked for more on him. Just hes young and I wanted too know if he could keep his place in the First XI and maybe push on for Germany

Wesley did not play a holding midfield role for Santos. Santos played Andre up front with Neymar and Robinhio supporting just behind/or on the wings. Slightly behind them was Ganso and Wesley for more attacking support. Then, a DM was behind them as the holding midfield. Wesley did not play that role.