Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Daniel Pranjic-from 90 to 88

Mario Gomez-from 93 to 92/91

Manuel Neuer-from 91 to 92

Patrick Helmes-from 89 to 88

Toni Kroos-from 89 to 90

Reckless 'predictions' after one game played.

Are Ze Roberto and Marco Russ worth keeping?

I think ze Roberto's performances can be good enough so that he can keep his rating. But nevertheless his contract will expire after this year and I don't see him next year in the Bundesliga (he may move to Austria or USA). So try to sell him but you don't need to hurry.

Russ IMO is worth holding even if he won't rise much higher than 88 at Frankfurt, he though has the chances to do this if he keeps performing well.

But long term I don't see him as a 90+ player. 89 is the most he can reach for me.

And thanks for asking here ;)

Will Jaroslav Drobny keep his 88 rating. On soccerway it says he had 2700 mins for Hertha BSC last season on loan I presume' date=' but they were relegated will this be a reason for him to drop ?[/quote']

Drobny moved from Hertha to HSV this summer. Though Hertha were relegated, he did a good job in goal. So no reason to drop him for the performances of last season. With his move to HSV he had to force the fight for the starting spot with Rost, which he lost. So currently he is just no. 2 GK at Hamburg. However if SM reviews the Bundesliga e.g. in the winter break I think he could keep the rating even as no. 2. But if nothing changes then he might drop the next time.

Drobny moved from Hertha to HSV this summer. Though Hertha were relegated' date=' he did a good job in goal. So no reason to drop him for the performances of last season. With his move to HSV he had to force the fight for the starting spot with Rost, which he lost. So currently he is just no. 2 GK at Hamburg. However if SM reviews the Bundesliga e.g. in the winter break I think he could keep the rating even as no. 2. But if nothing changes then he might drop the next time.[/quote']

Cheers, also I notice Butt at Bayern Munich is rated only 89 if he continues in goal this season could he be in for a good rise ?

Cheers' date=' also I notice Butt at Bayern Munich is rated only 89 if he continues in goal this season could he be in for a good rise ?[/quote']

He's doing very well at Munich. So if he would be 10 years younger, I would guess that he can increase in 1 point steps to 91 till summer 2011. But after all he is already 36 years old and as far as I know his contract will expire after this season. This may be a point for SM to be more conservative with his rating.

Could you give me a low down on Howedes?

Will he rise/ become a star?

Thnaks in advance;)

He's under contract with Schalke until 2014 so they rate him highly and he'll continue to be a first team choice for him.

Schalke have brought in Raul and Metzelder. The latter will provide competition and a partner for Howedes at the back - both played for Schalke in their first league game this season.

Although they have lost Rafinha and Kuranyi.

Must keeps -

Subotic' date=' Hummels, Sahin, Sven Bender, Grosskreutz, Lewandowski

Talent -

Mario Gotze

Depends if you need his 89 in your team - Lucas Barrios

Don't know about the rest.[/quote']

Thanks for your help. Do you know who i should sell from the borussia dortmund team?

Thanks for your help. Do you know who i should sell from the borussia dortmund team?

Kringe, Hajnal, and Dede will not make huge strides in their career any more. Kehl could possibly get a +1 if they play a good season but with his injury history his career won't be very long from now.

Grafite at Wolfsberg 2460 mins 11 goals last season rated 90' date=' what do you think his chances of keeping that rating are at the next changes ?[/quote']

I think he will stay even though Wolsfburg didnt have the best of seasons ;)

Wow Marco Reus is one exciting prospect. They often compare him to Marko Marin, but while Marin is a more-or-less- dribble guy, Reus is faster, direct, more intelligent player.

His game against Leverkusen was terrific.:eek: Also, Gladbach's 19 years old Hermann scored twice.