Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

What's going to happen to Marcel Risse's rating do we think? How good is he? :)

IMO he is a good talent. He moved to Mainz on loan this summer where he probably will get more game time. I would have kept him in my teams even if he would have stayed at Leverkusen and I will keep him now for sure.

However after 2 matchdays you don't really know what exactly will happen to the ratings.

Is it worth swapping Kjaer for Gonzalo Castro?

In the first two games Kjaer has been a bit disappointing at Wolfsburg as he looked bad in a few situations. Castro has been ok so far but at this point of the season I can't see one of both dropping/rising. IMO both are good players and you won't make a mistake by selling/buying one of them.

Would anyone be able to tell me Tymoschuk's prospects this season. Will he play? Has he any chance of keeping the 91. I've received an 11 million offer for him tempted to sell.

He shouldn't be a starter for Bayern, as Van Bommel and Schweini are undisputed starters. However, since Demichelis don't want to sit on the bench and Van Gaal is starting with Van Buyten and Badstuber over him (which is the right thing to do aswell), it looks like Tymoschuk is the third man option for both the CB spot and CM/DM spot. Tymoschuk also played CB sometimes during the pre-season, and must have obviously impressed on Van Gaal, beacuse otherwise I'm sure Van Gaal would have sold Demichelis and brought in another CB who could act like cover to Badstuber and Van Buyten. The season will be long and hard, and with Tymoschuk beeing the first option to replace the players on the CM/DM and CB area, I'm sure he will clock up some minutes and I believe if he gets the minutes I am expecting, I'm sure he should keep his 91 rating.

Who' date=' in your opinion will be the biggest riser that is cheap atm and will make me a big profit when he rises and I can sell him on? :)[/quote']

Patrick Herrmann (Mönchengladbach)

Sakuta-Pasu

Patrick Mlapa

Diego Contento

Mario Götze (Klopp has been using him much during the pre-season, and he has gotten some league action aswell, but he has some though competition for his place in Kagawa, Grosskreutz, Kuba, and even Lewandowski to a certain extend, so he cannot seen as a fully regular - yet)

Escudero (I can see him getting loads of minutes, as the fullback area of Schalke is their biggest weakness alongside Metzelder himself)

And if you can afford this, Sven Ulreich, 82--->85/86

^Those above should be big risers when SM reviews Germany^

Keep an out on these players aswell;

Daniel Didavi

Felix Kroos

David Alaba

Burak Kaplan

Sebastian Rudy

All these are from the top of my head, I may have missed some...

what do you think about GROSSKREUTZ?

With his current rating he is definitely worth keeping. But I doubt that he will ever be a player who will rise over 90 as I just think that his abilities are limited. But if he keeps starting for Dortmund I can see him getting 88/89 at the end of this season.

who is a better prospect...rues or schurrle??

Difficult question.

Ability-wise I see both on the same level. Reus had his breakthrough last season (mainly in the second half of the season) and outshined the other Gladbach players a bit.

Schürrle is a good player, too, but so far he wasn't outstanding IMO. However Schürrle is younger and has still some time to develop.

So for now I would go for Reus as he is already further developed. Reus has been invited to the NT twice already but he missed both matches due to injuries.

has anyone got any idea on any young risers... im not looking at late 80 to 90s here... im looking at more 75 - 80 or 80 - 85 range... something like that' date=' anyway you get the picture

thanks in advance (=[/quote']

As the next rating changes are still quite far away, it's hard to name you certain risers after 2 matchdays played.

Of course

mario gotze

is a good buy as he seems to get some playing time and as he is talented.

Patrick Herrmann (Mönchengladbach)' date=' Mlapa, Ulreich, Contento, Jung, Ekici and Kagawa might be good options, too.

Apologies if asked a million times already but... Thomas Muller?

When is the next review - surely he will rise to a 90?

As I said before, the next changes are far away and many things can happen. Imagine Müller breaks his foot this evening and will be out for a half year. I doubt SM would rise an injured player by 2 even if he would have deserved it after the world cup.

However if he stays injury free, etc. etc., then I think he should get 90 next time.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT patrick' date='HERRMANN?[/quote']

I haven't even realised him last season - even if he had some sub appearances at Gladbach in the second half of the season. Mainly because he hasn't been very impressive but now he had a golden start this season with his two goals and his great performance against Leverkusen.

Keep an eye on him. He might become a good player but he first has to become a regular starter at Gladbach.

Hi' date=' what do you all think about the goalkeeper manuel neuer at schalke; is he likely to get a rise after world cup?[/quote']

IMO this depends on his perfomances for Schalke in CL and in the league this season. I think he would deserve a 92 as he has been a good keeper at the WC and Löw now announced that Neuer will be first GK in the NT in the qualification games to Euro 2012. But the performances of him at Schalke will turn the scale.

Respuesta: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Patrick Herrmann (* 12th February, 1991 in Saarbrücken) is a German soccer player who plays since the season in 2009/10 for Borussia Mönchengladbach.

On the 16th January, 2010 Herrmann against the VfL Bochum did his first game to Bochum when he was changed in the 79th game minute for Filip Daems. After few seconds he prepared the connection hit by Fabian Bäcker. In the summer break in 2010 the contract with herrmann was extended until 2014.

On the 29th August, 2010 Herrmann achieved his first League-double stack with 6:3 in the BayArena in derby against Bayern 04 Leverkusen.

herrmann_patrick.jpg