Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Am I right in assuming that there is no way Simon Kjaer can get 91 at Wolfsburg this season? I'm planning on selling him to an external (so no other managers can get him) then using that money to buy Rodrigo Alex who's 91 at the moment and will probably rise come the english changes.

Am I right in assuming that there is no way Simon Kjaer can get 91 at Wolfsburg this season? I'm planning on selling him to an external (so no other managers can get him) then using that money to buy Rodrigo Alex who's 91 at the moment and will probably rise come the english changes.

With his current performances I wonder how he ever got 90. But - to be fair - the same could have been said about Tasci last season. Sometimes players simply can have a dip in form.

To cut a long story short: I can't see him getting 91 so far this season.

Is there any must have young players that are good risers and potential. I already have Muller, Kroos, Badstuber and Contento. I also have Gotze and Mlapa, which I happen to have found on my own with looking at early season appearances. Have I overlooked any key player? My league has 4 or 5 managers that like to snap up any talent and riser as soon as they get known.

Is there any must have young players that are good risers and potential. I already have Muller' date=' Kroos, Badstuber and Contento. I also have Gotze and Mlapa, which I happen to have found on my own with looking at early season appearances. Have I overlooked any key player? My league has 4 or 5 managers that like to snap up any talent and riser as soon as they get known.[/quote']

Lewis Holtby and Kagawa! Herrmann will be a decent riser as well.

Where to Holtby and Kagawa play?

Will they keep their SM positions?

Both are midfielders who like to get forward.

Kagawa has been amongst the goals for Dortmund this season both domestically and in Europe as they've started well.

Both players will get a nice rise.

Both are midfielders who like to get forward.

Kagawa has been amongst the goals for Dortmund this season both domestically and in Europe as they've started well.

Both players will get a nice rise.

So will Kagawa keep AM as his 1st position?

And Holtby keep his Wing?

What do you think Kroos will rise to?

Have a few questions:

1) when do we feel the german changes will be coming, ruffly?

2) Camronesi, could he keep his 90 at Stuttgart?

3) Delpierre, will he keep his 90 at Stuttgart also?

4) Lukas Schmitz, how is he doing for Schalke?

5) Bruno Soares and Daniel Reiche or Duisburg, are they in for rises?

Sorry for all the questions, but I though it's best to come to the pros ;-)

Have a few questions:

1) when do we feel the german changes will be coming' date=' ruffly?

2) Camronesi, could he keep his 90 at Stuttgart?

3) Delpierre, will he keep his 90 at Stuttgart also?

4) Lukas Schmitz, how is he doing for Schalke?

5) Bruno Soares and Daniel Reiche or Duisburg, are they in for rises?

Sorry for all the questions, but I though it's best to come to the pros ;-)[/quote']

1) Knowone know's but i would say End of November/ Start of December maybe.

2) As for Camoranesi he just isnt 90 standard and should drop but it all depends where Stuttgart are in the league when the changes come along

3) Hard to tell atm as he has only played 2 games and Niedermier is playing before him although Delpierre was injured not sure if he's back or not

4) He's only started Twice but i'm sure he will get alot more gametime through out the season , He Played full 90 mins tonight and got an assist.

5) Bruno Soares 73>78/79 but if keeps getting game time he will surely get 80, same goes for Reiche

Can Helmes keep his rating?

He Will Definatly Keep his rating.

1) Knowone know's but i would say End of November/ Start of December maybe.

2) As for Camoranesi he just isnt 90 standard and should drop but it all depends where Stuttgart are in the league when the changes come along

3) Hard to tell atm as he has only played 2 games and Niedermier is playing before him although Delpierre was injured not sure if he's back or not

4) He's only started Twice but i'm sure he will get alot more gametime through out the season ' date=' He Played full 90 mins tonight and got an assist.

5) Bruno Soares 73>78/79 but if keeps getting game time he will surely get 80, same goes for Reiche.[/quote']

excellent stuff ;-) cheers for the help fella :-)