Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents & Droppers 2010

What does everyone make of Lewis HOLTBY ?Rising star or ?

Yeah, currently he is doing very well at Mainz and personally I am waiting to see him called up to the NT (which might be 1-2 years away from now). Definitely a player to look at in the following years - if u have the chance to get him, dont hesitate ;)

Anyone want to confirm my thoughts that Demichelis is going to drop at least by 2 this season?

Yes he will Lee,his lost his place to Badstuber and Contento has gone to left back and rightly so,his never ever been 92 class in my opinion and I expect him to drop quickly and probably be 89 at the end of the season,I'd sell him now as his only going way rating wise and that's down.

Sahin should get 90 easily. And with his current performance you can be sure that every big club in Europe has been looking at him.

But even with interest from abroad, Dortmund have no need to sell him unless a gigantic offer comes in. Which means one of those unrealistic sums that usually only come from Man City or Real. And tbh, with the kind of development that's currently happening at Dortmund, it isn't unlikely that they're going to feature regularly in Europe and maybe in the CL again, which means there isn't much reason why Sahin should move.

what do you think about this predictions!?

T.Muller 88-90

Badstuber 88-89

M.Marin 90-91

Kagawa 85-87

Hummels 89-90

Grosskreuts 86-88

Gotze 75-83

Schmitz 85-86

Matip 83-85

Risse 82-85

Schurrle 85-86

Holtby 85-87

Schulz 88-89

Herrmann 77-82

Rudy 80-83

Trasch 88-89

hey guys.. what can you tell me about mertesecker.. had a decent world cup but werder are strugling this season albeit they are in the chmapions league. Is he gonna stay?

He will stay IMO but still the season is long maybe if Bremen win a trophy this year and he was good he might rise:)

what do you think about this predictions!?

T.Muller 88-90

Badstuber 88-89

M.Marin 90-91

Kagawa 85-87

Hummels 89-90

Grosskreuts 86-88

Gotze 75-83

Schmitz 85-86

Matip 83-85

Risse 82-85

Schurrle 85-86

Holtby 85-87

Schulz 88-89

Herrmann 77-82

Rudy 80-83

Trasch 88-89

Cant see how Marin could be rated higher than Muller??

Thanks mate :) :) :) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by reiny11

hey guys.. what can you tell me about mertesecker.. had a decent world cup but werder are strugling this season albeit they are in the chmapions league. Is he gonna stay?

He will stay IMO but still the season is long maybe if Bremen win a trophy this year and he was good he might rise

Is Delpierre set to stay at 90 over the course of the season?
If Stuttgart continue under-performing' date=' I dont think he will be able to hold his rating. I would say it's 60% - drop & 40% - staying ;)[/quote']

See, that's what happens when someone's trying to comment who obviously doesn't watch the league and makes his predictions solely on stats.

Delpierre has been injured at the start of the season, and I would say that his absence has played a huge role in Stuttgart's downfall at the beginning of this season. Now that he's back, I expect him to bring a lot more discipline, quality and organization into VfB's backline, which will likely result in better results in the coming weeks.

There are opportunities to increase KACAR (88)?

Thanks

No. He's closer to a drop than to a rise actually, but a stay is most likely.

See' date=' that's what happens when someone's trying to comment who obviously doesn't watch the league and makes his predictions solely on stats.

Delpierre has been injured at the start of the season, and I would say that his absence has played a huge role in Stuttgart's downfall at the beginning of this season. Now that he's back, I expect him to bring a lot more discipline, quality and organization into VfB's backline, which will likely result in better results in the coming weeks.[/quote']

Thanks Phil, have actually used the thread less while you and Timo have been less active on it. :o I saw the game after Delpierre returned from injury (when he scored, can't remember who it was against), so wanted to know how he was doing.